Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Stew0_0, July 20, 2012, 10:39am
http://www.hullcityafc.net/news/article/nick-proschwitz-interview-250043.aspx?pageValue=2

Hull City's new striker is hoping to play against us tonight. Nick Proschwitz, signed from German side SC Paderborn for a fee of €3.3million.

Also in other Hull news, good to hear that Conor Townsend and Jamie Devitt impressed in there 5-0 victory vs Winterton Rangers. If they continue in the same kind of form we could see 2 former Mariners featuring in the Championship next season  :)
Posted by: DubaiMariner, July 20, 2012, 10:54am; Reply: 1
I'll raise you. Their £2.6 million striker might play tonight!
Posted by: gtfc98, July 20, 2012, 11:04am; Reply: 2
Who cares, I'm going to watch our players. Couldn't give a intercourse about who's Playing for the mudrats with the exception of Townsend.
Posted by: Les Brechin, July 20, 2012, 11:05am; Reply: 3
Quoted from Stew0_0
http://www.hullcityafc.net/news/article/nick-proschwitz-interview-250043.aspx?pageValue=2

Hull City's new striker is hoping to play against us tonight. Nick Proschwitz, signed from German side SC Paderborn for a fee of €3.3million.

Also in other Hull news, good to hear that Conor Townsend and Jamie Devitt impressed in there 5-0 defeat vs Winterton Rangers. If they continue in the same kind of form we could see 2 former Mariners featuring in the Championship next season  :)

I'm surprised that anyone impressed in a 5-0 defeat!
Posted by: Paris Mariner, July 20, 2012, 11:24am; Reply: 4
As I predicted earlier in year when Bruce was linked with 'ull job. They will spend money as that is all he does. The had no money for last eighteen months, flat nose arrives and they splash out £2.5M on a striker. Yet another club he'll leave in the mire after Sheff Utd, Huddersfield and Palace. Utter p*ick.
Posted by: wigworld, July 20, 2012, 11:28am; Reply: 5
5-0 doesn't seem that impressive a score against Winterton. We beat them 12 - 1 with Newell's squad the pre-season before we were relegated.
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), July 20, 2012, 11:28am; Reply: 6
Quoted from Paris Mariner
As I predicted earlier in year when Bruce was linked with 'ull job. They will spend money as that is all he does. The had no money for last eighteen months, flat nose arrives and they splash out £2.5M on a striker. Yet another club he'll leave in the mire after Sheff Utd, Huddersfield and Palace. Utter p*ick.

It was only last year when Hull were in a load of financial trouble and now they are spending 2.5 million pounds debt.
Posted by: Paris Mariner, July 20, 2012, 11:33am; Reply: 7
Quoted from 1739

It was only last year when Hull were in a load of financial trouble and now they are spending 2.5 million pounds debt.

That was my point.
Posted by: Abdul19, July 20, 2012, 11:46am; Reply: 8
Haven't they been bought in the last year?

Surprised Devitt is still there to be honest. Did Phil Brown give him a 10 year deal?
Posted by: Chrisblor, July 20, 2012, 12:26pm; Reply: 9
Nobody seemed that bothered when Middlesborough's £3.2 million striker (Marvin Emnes) played against Town in a reserve game, so why the fuss over this German bloke?
Posted by: Paris Mariner, July 20, 2012, 12:55pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Chrisblor
Nobody seemed that bothered when Middlesborough's £3.2 million striker (Marvin Emnes) played against Town in a reserve game, so why the fuss over this German bloke?

I'm not bothered about him playing. My point was more Hull claim to have no money an then splash the cash and then Bruce always gets linked with loads of vacant post but he's only any good when he gets to spend money.
Posted by: Super Clive, July 20, 2012, 1:16pm; Reply: 11
Hopefully this will add a few hundred on the attendance from dull and gy.
Posted by: Grimsby2012, July 20, 2012, 3:25pm; Reply: 12
Who needs a £2.5 million pound striker from Germany when you have hit man Hearn!!!!
Print page generated: May 19, 2024, 8:39pm