Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Gainsbro_Mariner, July 19, 2012, 10:22pm
After being on the "new" official website earlier, and voting that I wasn't impressed with the new layout in the poll, I noticed a staggering 79% had voted the same, well anyway just been back on and its been changed back to the old style?  :-/ maybe they're listening to the polls and changing it back, that or there's a fault  :-/
Posted by: acko338, July 20, 2012, 8:35am; Reply: 1
Test run to gain opinion??

If so, it worked  - we mostly hated it !!
Posted by: cod.gtfc, July 20, 2012, 9:11am; Reply: 2
From what I understand all the clubs on the PTV sites have to change it to the new layout, so can't see it being normal for long.
Posted by: Chrisblor, July 20, 2012, 9:29am; Reply: 3
PremiumTV and their shoddily designed generic website templates are a scourge on football clubs. We should take guidance from other Non-League clubs who design and manage their own websites independently from this awful company. It's depressing to visit other clubs websites in this division which are much better designed, have some originality to them and even offer free high quality match highlights on youtube when Town are stuck with 'Mariners Player' and a generic website.
Posted by: DocTower, July 20, 2012, 9:38am; Reply: 4
Seems a bit of a mess really . Is it an age thing ?
Posted by: maxfox44, July 20, 2012, 9:43am; Reply: 5
I got three emails last night telling my MW subs are increasing by three different amounts from August, even though my sub doesn't expire until November.  As most stuff seems to go on "freeplay" anyway, can't see me continuing with it.
Posted by: Dan, July 20, 2012, 10:36am; Reply: 6
Well I think it looks fantastic!
Posted by: Harry Haddock, July 20, 2012, 11:10am; Reply: 7
Another example on how the Fishy runs GTFC :)
Posted by: MarinerLM, July 20, 2012, 11:19am; Reply: 8
i quite like it to be honest, just takes a while to load up!
Print page generated: May 20, 2024, 3:56am