Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: cleemaddog, March 3, 2012, 5:25pm
Why didn't he shoot with his left foot? Always seems to want to get it on his right foot. Does anyone know how many he has scored with his left?
Posted by: Tommy, March 3, 2012, 5:28pm; Reply: 1
Didn't he score today with his left foot?

But yeah definitely should have taken that one-on-one with his left, as trying to get it on to his right meant the chance had gone.

Only other one i remember is his winner with his left away at Lincoln but can't remember any others.
Posted by: davmariner, March 3, 2012, 5:28pm; Reply: 2
At the end of the day he's a BSP player. He's got 25 goals for us this season so maybe the fact that he doesn't feel confident on his left foot can be excused.
Posted by: aldi_01, March 3, 2012, 5:44pm; Reply: 3
Could argue that messi doesn't have a right foot...
Posted by: aaron rattray, March 3, 2012, 5:48pm; Reply: 4
you could say that makofo hasnt got any feet
Posted by: LH, March 3, 2012, 5:55pm; Reply: 5
Could've chipped him.
Posted by: wigworld, March 3, 2012, 7:08pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from aaron rattray
you could say that makofo hasnt got any feet

He's got a left foot and a right foot. Each attached to the wrong leg.
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, March 3, 2012, 7:13pm; Reply: 7
He's excrement - we should've cashed in when we had the chance. I blame the Trust.
Posted by: CatchOfTheDay, March 3, 2012, 7:57pm; Reply: 8
He scored his first goal against alfreton at home with his left foot
Posted by: mr viv, March 3, 2012, 8:48pm; Reply: 9
Dame you Hearn your shite!! Only 27 goals your shite i mean as if you dont score at least 10 of your 27!!!! with your left foot .....shite!!
Posted by: kamakazebear, March 3, 2012, 9:30pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from mr viv
Dame you Hearn your shite!! Only 27 goals your shite i mean as if you dont score at least 10 of your 27!!!! with your left foot .....shite!!

This. Sums up town fans, scores 27 goals in 3/4's of a season and we still slag him off!
Posted by: Pass and Move, March 3, 2012, 11:56pm; Reply: 11
Should have bagged a hat trick today shouldn't he?
Posted by: aldi_01, March 4, 2012, 7:07am; Reply: 12
Once again it appears the sarcasm has been lost on some....
Posted by: aaron rattray, March 4, 2012, 7:34am; Reply: 13
Quoted from aldi_01
Once again it appears the sarcasm has been lost on some....

they need telling of what a sense of humour is
Posted by: rancido, March 4, 2012, 12:10pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from aaron rattray

they need telling of what a sense of humour is

Too many on here have had surgical procedures to remove Chuckle Glands and have Humour Bypasses.
Posted by: aaron rattray, March 4, 2012, 12:37pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from rancido

Too many on here have had surgical procedures to remove Chuckle Glands and have Humour Bypasses.

well i have got a very dry sense of humour but yet im still a comedian
Posted by: 1600 (Guest), March 4, 2012, 5:40pm; Reply: 16
Jesus wept if "Should he have hit it with his left foot ?" is abuse or slagging him off then I despair.  :o

Hearn worked his socks off and had a very good all round good game yesterday(ok not his best) and is a near legend already but no-one should immune from a bit of criticism - otherwise how the hell can you ever keep improving ?

I bet you Rob Scott doesn't fanny about in training - all I can say is thank god he appreciates the need for "improvement".

tbh had enough of fans always wrongly assuming everyone is shitstirring and thinking the worst of everyone else but themselves.  

At the end of the day you can't ban all criticism in a haze of "positivity" or nothings ever gonna improve and the bar of expectation is gonna drop even lower than it's already been pushed down.  :-/
Posted by: GrimRob, March 4, 2012, 6:06pm; Reply: 17
If he hasn't got one I'd expect him to be picked for the Para olympics in the summmer
Posted by: RoboCod, March 4, 2012, 7:11pm; Reply: 18
Not sure why he didn't hit it with his left foot. His crossing with that foot is excellent, which he showed later on. Just one of those games.
Posted by: Maringer, March 5, 2012, 8:05am; Reply: 19
Shortly after Hearn made the error, I noticed that Rob Scott was shouting at him and pointing to his left foot! I'd imagine they'll give him a minor bollocking and get him to practice shooting with his left foot quite a bit in training!
Posted by: psgmariner, March 5, 2012, 9:03am; Reply: 20
He tweeted saying he has watched the highlights and still can't work out why he decided to try and check back! Live and learn!

Silly to criticise him. His chance to goal ratio has been phenemonal since he got his first goal for us.
Print page generated: May 18, 2024, 7:53pm