Posted by: flash1, December 31, 2011, 2:42pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from Musso74
Losing to chesterfield good call by bp vicar today hahahaha

ATTENDANCE: 4,456 (1,079).

Not bad following by chesterfield fans to say they,re bottom of the league
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, December 31, 2011, 2:43pm; Reply: 2
that's knill sacked
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), December 31, 2011, 2:44pm; Reply: 3
Scunthorpe and Man United losing before 3 oclock on a Saturday and Leeds are 4-0 down to Barnsley , if Burnley win against Ull then it will be a perfect Saturday for me , UTM !
Posted by: supertown, December 31, 2011, 2:49pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from 1739
Scunthorpe and Man United losing before 3 oclock on a Saturday and Leeds are 4-0 down to Barnsley , if Burnley win against Ull then it will be a perfect Saturday for me , UTM !

snap
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, December 31, 2011, 2:50pm; Reply: 5
Please please please let Scunny keep Knill, he's doing a great job.(lff3)(lff3)(lff3)(lff3)(lff3)(fishfish)(yahoo)
Posted by: CatchOfTheDay, December 31, 2011, 2:53pm; Reply: 6
scunny just equalised  :'( :'(
Posted by: Musso74, December 31, 2011, 2:56pm; Reply: 7
2-2 draw good result as it should mean Knill might keep his job  ;)
Posted by: RoboCod, December 31, 2011, 3:01pm; Reply: 8
Man Utd 2 Blackburn 3 ??? WTF ?? On Fergie's birthday ?

Santa just keeps on giving this year  ;D
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, December 31, 2011, 3:04pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from RoboCod

20-1 too lol
Posted by: RoboCod, December 31, 2011, 3:07pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie

20-1 too lol

And a pen against Man U at home  ??)

I need to sit down.......
Posted by: aldi_01, December 31, 2011, 3:14pm; Reply: 11
Manure were fcking awful, players out of position, no atmosphere, no soul and a sheer lack of ideas. Very very slow game.  

Had it not been for Blackburn being poor at the back it would have been a clean sheet for Blackburn. Manures perfoances this season surely show that the premier league is no longer the best or most exciting league in the world??? A team pushing for the title are dreadful...
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 31, 2011, 3:15pm; Reply: 12
I think it's funny how a thread about the Scunts has quickly gone into one about Man ure  ;D
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, December 31, 2011, 3:19pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from aldi_01
Manure were fcking awful, players out of position, no atmosphere, no soul and a sheer lack of ideas. Very very slow game.  

Had it not been for Blackburn being poor at the back it would have been a clean sheet for Blackburn. Manures perfoances this season surely show that the premier league is no longer the best or most exciting league in the world??? A team pushing for the title are dreadful...

i can never hear man u fans singing at old trafford
Posted by: aldi_01, December 31, 2011, 3:21pm; Reply: 14
Probably because talking about scummy is boring. W know they're excrement, they know they're excrement and without obsessing over attendances which mean diddly squat really, it's on the pitch where it counts and they are bollox...

It's funnier laughing at a team that has spent more money on a goalkeeper who is awful than all the teams in the conference have in total on their teams...
Posted by: RoboCod, December 31, 2011, 3:22pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from Marinerz93
I think it's funny how a thread about the Scunts has quickly gone into one about Man ure  ;D

I'm on standby with my "Scunthorpe Knill - Away Team 2" quip but they always spoil it by scoring.
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, December 31, 2011, 3:24pm; Reply: 16
scunthorpe is out the bottom 4 now (briefly ;) )
Posted by: RoboCod, December 31, 2011, 3:53pm; Reply: 17
Poor old Alan not had a end of year time at Swindon. On the bench today and lost at Nothampton !! ??) On the bench Boxing Day when they lost to Torquay,
Bet he wishes he was doing his magic in front of tomorrows crowd.
Posted by: Abdul19, December 31, 2011, 4:08pm; Reply: 18
That game's still ongoing though, so he might come on and grab a hat-trick!
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, December 31, 2011, 4:27pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from RoboCod
Poor old Alan not had a end of year time at Swindon. On the bench today and lost at Nothampton !! ??) On the bench Boxing Day when they lost to Torquay,
Bet he wishes he was doing his magic in front of tomorrows crowd.

Connell has just come off the bench and scored ;)
Posted by: aldi_01, December 31, 2011, 4:29pm; Reply: 20
Fair play to Connell. Popping up with an important goal. How many times did he do that for us??
Posted by: RoboCod, December 31, 2011, 4:29pm; Reply: 21
;D

Good old Al.
Posted by: Paris Mariner, December 31, 2011, 4:31pm; Reply: 22
Just got back from Scunthorpe v Chesterfield. It was a decent game. Both teams tried to pass it and Scunny's last minute equlaiser was a great strike. Scunny's keeper had a mare. It was quite funny. They were unlucky not to get a penalty at 1-0 up and see Chesterfield reduced to 10 men but a draw was a fair result. £22 to get in a the side (Grove Wharf) which I felt was a fair price. My first time at Glanford Park at it was really easy to get in/out of and I actually enjoyed it as a warm up for tommorow.
Posted by: RoboCod, December 31, 2011, 4:31pm; Reply: 23
No Jack Lester though ?
Posted by: Paris Mariner, December 31, 2011, 4:33pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from RoboCod
No Jack Lester though ?

No, I was gutted. He wasn't even in thier squad!
Posted by: hertfordshire mariner, December 31, 2011, 4:48pm; Reply: 25
Quoted from RoboCod

copulated my accumulator right up :(
Posted by: hertfordshire mariner, December 31, 2011, 4:51pm; Reply: 26
Quoted from Paris Mariner
Just got back from Scunthorpe v Chesterfield. It was a decent game. Both teams tried to pass it and Scunny's last minute equlaiser was a great strike. Scunny's keeper had a mare. It was quite funny. They were unlucky not to get a penalty at 1-0 up and see Chesterfield reduced to 10 men but a draw was a fair result. £22 to get in a the side (Grove Wharf) which I felt was a fair price. My first time at Glanford Park at it was really easy to get in/out of and I actually enjoyed it as a warm up for tommorow.

just got back from watching donny getting stuffed by watford. did make me laugh though, the yorkies ripped out a quality anti sucnthorpe chant, wish id filmed it, had me in stitches
Posted by: RoboCod, December 31, 2011, 4:59pm; Reply: 27
Swindon grab the win! What a shame, N'thampton are quite popular on the Fishy  ;D
Posted by: aldi_01, December 31, 2011, 5:44pm; Reply: 28
I'm sure there will be a tear shed if Northampton come down...girl privates. What a bunch of male masturbators their fans are and we're that day...the sad thing is, they are still bitter about the fact we beat them...
Posted by: Colonel Fishpaste, December 31, 2011, 6:14pm; Reply: 29
Focus, focus lads!  Lincoln at BP tomorrow should be all consuming right now!  Wish Donny would have won today though ....
Posted by: hertfordshire mariner, December 31, 2011, 6:24pm; Reply: 30
Quoted from Colonel Fishpaste
Focus, focus lads!  Lincoln at BP tomorrow should be all consuming right now!  Wish Donny would have won today though ....

why? they are yorkies!!! lol they were gash
Posted by: STB, December 31, 2011, 6:51pm; Reply: 31
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie

20-1 too lol

2-3 was 125/1 before the game.
Print page generated: May 19, 2024, 1:11pm