Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Classic Threads  /  
Posted by: Stew0_0, May 27, 2011, 10:32am
Thought I'd start a new thread that we can all contribute to, to monitor all the latest transfer news for our rival conference teams:

I'll start with these...

KEITH BRIGGS - Kiddiminster Harriers Club Captain is finalising his move to Fleetwood Town today (27/5/11)
JONNY ALLAN - Last season top scorer for Gateshead, has joined Harrogate Town in Blue Square North
MARK ALBRIGHTON - Kiddiminster centre half has joined Nuneaton town in Blue Square North.
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, May 27, 2011, 11:17am; Reply: 1
Fleetwood are really going all out next season!!! The new Crawley?
Posted by: marinerjase, May 27, 2011, 11:22am; Reply: 2
Wasnt Johnny Allan in Eastenders :) I thought their top scorer was John Shaw??
Posted by: 1600 (Guest), May 27, 2011, 11:29am; Reply: 3
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner
Fleetwood are really going all out next season!!! The new Crawley?

Possibly.
17/2 from 11/1 - I said they'd be in single digits.
Still a fair price too.
Posted by: Les Brechin, May 27, 2011, 11:40am; Reply: 4
Chris Todd, Newport defender to Forest Green.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13562362.stm
Posted by: AdamHaddock, May 27, 2011, 11:48am; Reply: 5
Gary Mills (midfielder) joins Bath from R&D

http://bathcityfc.com/gary-mills-signs-for-city/
Posted by: cod.gtfc, May 27, 2011, 1:41pm; Reply: 6
Lee Stevenson and Lindon Meikle from Eastwood to Mansfield
Tom shaw from Kidderminster to Cambridge
Richard Brodie to Fleetwood
Unconfirmed but Peter Till to Fleetwood from York
Micky Cummins to Gateshead
Marc Williams from Wrexham to Kidderminster
Ashley Chambers from Leicester to York City
Liam Henderson from Watford to York City
Posted by: STB, May 27, 2011, 2:06pm; Reply: 7
I wonder if town will get some new players?
Posted by: Townfantom, May 27, 2011, 2:09pm; Reply: 8
Yorks top scorer Michael Rankine to Aldershot
R & D only remaining player Jamie day to Crawley
Posted by: cod.gtfc, May 27, 2011, 3:02pm; Reply: 9
Steve Guinan to Kidderminster from Forest Green
Posted by: Stew0_0, May 27, 2011, 3:35pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Townfantom
Yorks top scorer Michael Rankine to Aldershot
R & D only remaining player Jamie day to Crawley

Let me get this straight then, Rushden and Diamonds got no players on contracts at all??  ??)

Here's me freaking cos we only got 8 :o
Posted by: bobbyturtle, May 27, 2011, 3:40pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Stew0_0

Let me get this straight then, Rushden and Diamonds got no players on contracts at all??  ??)

Here's me freaking cos we only got 8 :o

there is always someone else worse off than yourself. we don't always see it
Posted by: Stew0_0, May 27, 2011, 3:49pm; Reply: 12
http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_6955028,00.html

Celtic Under-19 captain MATTHEW HUGHES is on verge of signing for Fleetwood Town

Sounds an exciting prospect. This is the sort of player we need to be looking at BP.
Celtic paid 100k for him as a 16 year old
Posted by: cod.gtfc, May 27, 2011, 3:54pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from Stew0_0

Celtic Under-19 captain MATTHEW HUGHES is on verge of signing for Fleetwood Town

Sounds an exciting prospect. This is the sort of player we need to be looking at BP.

Fleetwood are the new Crawley no one is going to get near them in terms of spending this season (they already spent a bit last season), most likely gonna walk to the title like Crawley too.
Posted by: Stew0_0, May 27, 2011, 3:59pm; Reply: 14
http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_6954835,00.html

Kiddiminster have signed two midfielders 23-year-old SCOTT PHELAN former Everton Trainee, laterly at Bradford and FC Halifax and JACK CRESSWELL former Manc Utd trainee, aged 18 who was at Walsall last term
Posted by: zorro_is_a_Mariner, May 27, 2011, 4:46pm; Reply: 15
We need to start signing some quality soon in my opinion.
Posted by: bobbyturtle, May 27, 2011, 5:05pm; Reply: 16
don't panic don't panic ;D
Posted by: Wrawby_Mariner, May 27, 2011, 5:20pm; Reply: 17
I think Fleetwood are panic buying. Spending money as quickly as they are, looks to me like they are trying to make people take notice of them. When it all goes mammaries up for them not doing their research I will successfully say I told ya so
Posted by: Fishfinger, May 27, 2011, 5:36pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from Wrawby_Mariner
I think Fleetwood are panic buying. Spending money as quickly as they are, looks to me like they are trying to make people take notice of them. When it all goes mammaries up for them not doing their research I will successfully say I told ya so

Not a bad point, btw I love the signature!
Posted by: Super Clive, May 27, 2011, 5:44pm; Reply: 19
***Fleetwood's Transfer Thread***

It should be renamed, I'm happy for them and hope it works out, better fans then Crawley's anyway, made some good noise from the ozzy when they came.

Good Luck fellow cods  :)
Posted by: Wrawby_Mariner, May 27, 2011, 6:04pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from Fishfinger

Not a bad point, btw I love the signature!

Cheers I do have those occasionally, getting that on a canvas as well.
Posted by: ROKERITE, May 27, 2011, 7:44pm; Reply: 21
Gary Brabin has signed a two year contract with Luton Town. He'd only been on a short-term deal since replacing Richard Money.
Fleetwood may be splashing the cash but they'll do well to top Luton.
Posted by: voice of reason, May 27, 2011, 7:51pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from ROKERITE
Gary Brabin has signed a two year contract with Luton Town. He'd only been on a short-term deal since replacing Richard Money.
Fleetwood may be splashing the cash but they'll do well to top Luton.

What makes you say that...??? They have been topped the last two seasons when people thought they would romp it, so what is so different next season to make them more capable...???
Posted by: upthestripes, May 27, 2011, 7:52pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from voice of reason

What makes you say that...??? They have been topped the last two seasons when people thought they would romp it, so what is so different next season to make them more capable...???

I took it that he meant Gary Brabin was the difference?
Posted by: voice of reason, May 27, 2011, 7:55pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from upthestripes

I took it that he meant Gary Brabin was the difference?

Yeah maybe you're right, but let's be fair he's hardly set the world alight since taking over though has he...???
Posted by: upthestripes, May 27, 2011, 8:00pm; Reply: 25

Yeah maybe you're right, but let's be fair he's hardly set the world alight since taking over though has he...???

Well I agree. But it seems Rokerite thnks he can/will.
My feeling is that they will finish lower next season, but still be a play-off side.
Posted by: ROKERITE, May 27, 2011, 9:14pm; Reply: 26

You're right that Luton Town have been favourites in their previous two seasons at this level, I just think that it'll be third time lucky for them. The season kicks off eleven weeks tomorrow I believe, so it's a bit early to be predicting; but that isn't going to stop me.
1st Luton Town,
2nd Mansfield Town,
3rd Grimsby Town,
4th Fleetwood Town,
5th Darlington,
6th Newport County,
7th Kidderminster Harriers.
8th York City.
Ofcourse, I reserve the right to alter these predictions several times, even before the second saturday in August, and will do so no doubt; but that's my forecast on 27th May, 2011.
Fear not Marinette, no ante-post betting will be made, involving Grimsby Town or any other team.

Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, May 27, 2011, 9:16pm; Reply: 27
Quoted from Stew0_0

If I was at Fleetwood I would be quite keen to know why his potential went from £100k Scots Premier to BSP in 3 years.

Posted by: acko338, May 27, 2011, 9:30pm; Reply: 28
Didn't have a go at the Rangers 1st team and probably homesick so no surprise.
Posted by: Redfish, May 27, 2011, 9:43pm; Reply: 29
not a good idea for Celtic players to be "having a go" at Rangers first team. They are in enough trouble for that already. ;)
Posted by: gary_elton, May 27, 2011, 9:55pm; Reply: 30
Cpl.Jones.... where are you.... " DONT PANIC..... DONT PANIC !!!!!
hardly has the sweat been wiped off the brows from last season.... jeeeeze.....

I think this season we will be mid-table.... normal run of the mill rubbish with gates averaging 2,000..... ( if we're lucky ! )

( well last season I predicted top half pushing for play offs and expecting a 4,000 average.... )  :D
Posted by: voice of reason, May 27, 2011, 9:58pm; Reply: 31
Quoted from ROKERITE

You're right that Luton Town have been favourites in their previous two seasons at this level, I just think that it'll be third time lucky for them. The season kicks off eleven weeks tomorrow I believe, so it's a bit early to be predicting; but that isn't going to stop me.
1st Luton Town,
2nd Mansfield Town,
3rd Grimsby Town,
4th Fleetwood Town,
5th Darlington,
6th Newport County,
7th Kidderminster Harriers.
8th York City.
Ofcourse, I reserve the right to alter these predictions several times, even before the second saturday in August, and will do so no doubt; but that's my forecast on 27th May, 2011.
Fear not Marinette, no ante-post betting will be made, involving Grimsby Town or any other team.

Fair enough... To be fair you seem quite up on the BSP, the players, managers and teams but I can't see Luton being top... They have stutttered their way through games since Brabin took over and whilst I know it sometimes taks time, he should have settled quickly and got results as he walked straight into a team that was getting results and he was already there, so knew the players etc...

Anyway, I'll take third, hope you're right...
Posted by: cod.gtfc, May 27, 2011, 10:47pm; Reply: 32
rumours on Luton forum that Fleetwood are offering 250k for Connell.

most likely bullshite but if it happened a front three of viera, connell and brodie would be scary.

Not that we would be stupid enough to sell him to a rival club........... would we?
Posted by: Fishfinger, May 27, 2011, 11:12pm; Reply: 33
Quoted from cod.gtfc
rumours on Luton forum that Fleetwood are offering 250k for Connell.

most likely bullshite but if it happened a front three of viera, connell and brodie would be scary.

Not that we would be stupid enough to sell him to a rival club........... would we?

Can you see him going to another non-league club when he's stated that he wants to play in the football league? Can't see that one happening IMO
Posted by: Stew0_0, May 29, 2011, 2:16pm; Reply: 34
craig mcallister has signed for newport county on 2yr deal from crawley
Posted by: Maringer, May 29, 2011, 2:51pm; Reply: 35
Good player so an excellent signing for Newport.

It's a bit of a pain in the bottom to see that, since we were relegated, so many teams in the BSP have been taken over by moneybags chairmen willing to splash the cash!
Posted by: cleefish, May 29, 2011, 2:53pm; Reply: 36
Quoted from zorro_is_a_Mariner

IMHO I agree with you it puts the shits up me waiting whilst other teams are getting the best firsst I seem too get the feeling what started off well is going to end up like last 2 seasons .
Posted by: GtfcGarner, May 29, 2011, 3:20pm; Reply: 37
Quoted from Stew0_0
craig mcallister has signed for newport county on 2yr deal from crawley

Wanted him here tbh, a in-form peacock i would say but S&H got their own ideas.
Posted by: gary_elton, May 29, 2011, 5:29pm; Reply: 38
beginning to wonder what those ideas might be....  I cant see much happening next season...

Just a gut-feeling.   Hope they prove me wrong but I have never felt so disillusioned....

couldnt give a toss at the moment , whereas last year I couldnt wait for the fixtures to be
published , even knew the date when they were due out... havent a clue this year...

Last year was checkin out the new shirts... usually buy one every 2 years , and this year is when I'm due to get one,
but dont know if I'll bother....

mumble moan mutter... grumpy old man syndrome hit home methinks...  :(   NURSE !?!?!  either of you will do....  ;)
Posted by: ROKERITE, May 29, 2011, 6:02pm; Reply: 39
Quoted from gary_elton
beginning to wonder what those ideas might be....  I cant see much happening next season...

Just a gut-feeling.   Hope they prove me wrong but I have never felt so disillusioned....

couldnt give a toss at the moment , whereas last year I couldnt wait for the fixtures to be
published , even knew the date when they were due out... havent a clue this year...

Last year was checkin out the new shirts... usually buy one every 2 years , and this year is when I'm due to get one,
but dont know if I'll bother....

mumble moan mutter... grumpy old man syndrome hit home methinks...  :(   NURSE !?!?!  either of you will do....  ;)

I'm waiting with bated breath for the fixtures to be released, just like every year.
I think this is going to be a fascinating season in the BSP, and Grimsby Town will be right in the mix at the top. With so many talented and ambitious managers; Brabin, Burr, Cooper, Cox, Hudson, Mellon and last but most certainly not least, Hurst&Scott.
It's going to be a thriller; enjoy!

Posted by: gary_elton, May 29, 2011, 6:11pm; Reply: 40
Quoted from ROKERITE

I'm waiting with bated breath for the fixtures to be released, just like every year.
I think this is going to be a fascinating season in the BSP, and Grimsby Town will be right in the mix at the top. With so many talented and ambitious managers; Brabin, Burr, Cooper, Cox, Hudson, Mellon and last but most certainly not least, Hurst&Scott.

sorry... after years of drivel and promises I just dont hold out much hope.... it is up
to Hale and Pace / Hinge and Bracket / tweedledee and tweedledum to prove me wrong.....

Seen too much success to appreciate the crap on display now... I will wait , watch and decide in early
August if I will put in any appearances at town games then....

I live in hope.... again.... ( for about the fifth season )

Posted by: theicenian, May 29, 2011, 6:19pm; Reply: 41
Quoted from gary_elton

sorry... after years of drivel and promises I just dont hold out much hope.... it is up
to Hale and Pace / Hinge and Bracket / tweedledee and tweedledum to prove me wrong.....

Seen too much success to appreciate the crap on display now... I will wait , watch and decide in early
August if I will put in any appearances at town games then....

I live in hope.... again.... ( for about the fifth season )

Those pills Nursey is giving you aren't working Gary, your usually more cheerful when Town haven't lost for a couple of weeks. ;)

Posted by: gary_elton, May 29, 2011, 10:38pm; Reply: 42
Quoted from theicenian

Those pills Nursey is giving you aren't working Gary, your usually more cheerful when Town haven't lost for a couple of weeks. ;)

have to see if nursey no. 2 can come up with something better then....  ;)
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, May 30, 2011, 9:31am; Reply: 43
Quoted from gary_elton

have to see if nursey no. 2 can come up with something better then....  ;)

Crack or heroin will only just numb the pain of our present malaise.
Posted by: grimsby pete, May 30, 2011, 10:20am; Reply: 44
Quoted from STB
I wonder if town will get some new players?

Yes of course we will,

They are on their way from Boston as we speak. ;D
Posted by: upthestripes, May 30, 2011, 1:48pm; Reply: 45
Quoted from ROKERITE

I bet  you say that to all the clubs (blushing)
Posted by: Townfantom, May 30, 2011, 10:48pm; Reply: 46
Greg Young gone to Alfreton
Posted by: bobbyturtle, May 30, 2011, 11:18pm; Reply: 47
Quoted from grimsby pete

Yes of course we will,

They are on their way from Boston as we speak. ;D

are they walking, they're taking their time ;)
Posted by: AdamHaddock, May 30, 2011, 11:20pm; Reply: 48
Paul Stonehouse (defender) moves from Mansfield to Bath

Kiddy have signed Steve Guinan (striker from Forest Green), Jack Cresswell (midfielder, unattached) and Scott Phelan (midfielder, from Halifax)
Posted by: 1600 (Guest), May 31, 2011, 12:37am; Reply: 49
Quoted from zorro_is_a_Mariner

Quoted from cleefish
IMHO I agree with you it puts the shits up me waiting whilst other teams are getting the best firsst I seem too get the feeling what started off well is going to end up like last 2 seasons .

I could understand any lack of activity if lots of other teams weren't signing players.

Scott talked about wanting quality but that some of these players would be considering other offers ?
Comments like this concern me a little.

Was it a conscious decision by the managers to wait ? If so, why ?
I really hope it's for great value players...

However I fear I can already hear the abuse (from those who think we're on a par with Fleetwood) arriving in the distance.

Then again, wouldn't it be great to be proved wrong and see the club stand up and be counted ?  :)
Posted by: Fishfinger, May 31, 2011, 9:53am; Reply: 50
Well, now all of the play-offs have finished, I think we'll start looking to sign player just like what H&S said
Posted by: Stew0_0, May 31, 2011, 10:05am; Reply: 51
http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_6960377,00.html

Tamworth centre half Tom Marshall is switching to Kiddiminster Harriers

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_6959393,00.html

Danny Potter, Goalkeeper ex-Torquay has signed for Newport County
Posted by: Biccys, May 31, 2011, 10:07am; Reply: 52
I sure hope the managers have got some players already lined up to sign soon. IT DOES appear we're doing the atandard GFTC thing and leaving it late to sign anyone. It's surely a fact that the best players in this and indeed any other division will be snapped up sooner rather than later.
Posted by: voice of reason, May 31, 2011, 10:15am; Reply: 53
Quoted from Biccys
I sure hope the managers have got some players already lined up to sign soon. IT DOES appear we're doing the atandard GFTC thing and leaving it late to sign anyone. It's surely a fact that the best players in this and indeed any other division will be snapped up sooner rather than later.

There is that argument, or there is the argument to say the best players may wait until they see what offers they get and the shite will take the first offer made to them...
Posted by: Stew0_0, May 31, 2011, 10:23am; Reply: 54
To be honest the only players that have already Transferred that I would have liked to have seen here were Lee Stephenson whos gone to Mansfield and Ross Hannah who joined Bradford.  Possibly Richard Brodie too although haven't been that impressed when i've seen him and think there are better options than him up front available to us
Posted by: Garth, May 31, 2011, 10:23am; Reply: 55

There is that argument, or there is the argument to say the best players may wait until they see what offers they get and the shite will take the first offer made to them...

Amazed that some of our shite havent gone yet then
Posted by: voice of reason, May 31, 2011, 10:26am; Reply: 56
Quoted from Garth

[/b]

Amazed that some of our shite havent gone yet then

Cummins went sharpish though didn't he... And maybe the rest of the shite haven't been offered anything yet...???
Posted by: ginnywings, May 31, 2011, 10:38am; Reply: 57
It doesn't matter when you sign players.It matters that you sign the right ones.

I refer you all to our last round of signings in Jan.Makes me shudder.

It's only really free agents that have been released early that start moving before June isn't it?

Most players contracts run out tonight i believe and the terrible twosome did say that there wouldn't be much movement until after the play offs ended and also stated that not all the squad would be assembled before pre season training started or even the pre season friendlies,so i'm not that fussed yet.

There will be a lot of to-ing and fro-ing i would imagine,with the best players having more than one option.These type of players can more or less sit back and wait for clubs to come to them with their best offers.Some we will get,some will go to others.I'm sure Scohurst said they had about 60 players on their list and obviously,the ones at the top of that list will be the priorities.

We really need to get it right this time,so we are not looking to offload in a few months time yet again.The management have a track record at their last two clubs of squad building,so i think they have a better understanding of things than the last two did.

Fooking hope so anyway.
Posted by: zorro_is_a_Mariner, May 31, 2011, 11:12am; Reply: 58
Yep tomorrow is where the fun really starts with transfer activity. Also I seem to remember people asking when the new shirts will go on sale I asked the lass at the ticket office and she said 14th june is when they are released for sale so I presume we don't get to pick our shirt this year.  
Posted by: pseudonym, May 31, 2011, 3:49pm; Reply: 59
Quoted from ginnywings
It doesn't matter when you sign players.It matters that you sign the right ones.

I refer you all to our last round of signings in Jan.Makes me shudder.

It's only really free agents that have been released early that start moving before June isn't it?

Most players contracts run out tonight i believe and the terrible twosome did say that there wouldn't be much movement until after the play offs ended and also stated that not all the squad would be assembled before pre season training started or even the pre season friendlies,so i'm not that fussed yet.

There will be a lot of to-ing and fro-ing i would imagine,with the best players having more than one option.These type of players can more or less sit back and wait for clubs to come to them with their best offers.Some we will get,some will go to others.I'm sure Scohurst said they had about 60 players on their list and obviously,the ones at the top of that list will be the priorities.

We really need to get it right this time,so we are not looking to offload in a few months time yet again.The management have a track record at their last two clubs of squad building,so i think they have a better understanding of things than the last two did.

Fooking hope so anyway.
Well said. People always criticise if we are late signing players. It is absolutely necessary to get the right ones (to get us out of this division quickly) and I think H&S know many contacts and are biding their time

Posted by: Townfantom, May 31, 2011, 3:51pm; Reply: 60
Bradley Pritchard gone to Charlton from Hayes and Yeading!

Very impressed with him when he scored against us at home.
Posted by: AdamHaddock, May 31, 2011, 10:50pm; Reply: 61
Another signing for Bath. Striker Jamie Cook from Crawley
Posted by: Super Clive, May 31, 2011, 11:55pm; Reply: 62
Darlington have signed striker James Walshaw from Guiseley.

all competitions last season 54 appearances, 32 goals.

his Guiseley career, 110 appearances, 67 goals.
Posted by: mariner91, June 1, 2011, 12:00am; Reply: 63
Quoted from Super Clive
Darlington have signed striker James Walshaw from Guiseley.

all competitions last season 54 appearances, 32 goals.

his Guiseley career, 110 appearances, 67 goals.

Can't wait for Quakerz to come on and tell us that signing BSN players will make you BSN quality ;D.
Posted by: Stew0_0, June 1, 2011, 11:30am; Reply: 64
Gateshead have signed Left Back SAM RENTS from Crawley

Also,
http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=75785

MICHAEL WYLDE, England C International Defender has moved from Tamworth to Cambridge Utd on 2 yr deal

Posted by: cod.gtfc, June 1, 2011, 11:56am; Reply: 65
Fleetwood sign another

Andy Mangan from Wrexham

http://www.fleetwoodtownfc.com/News/latestnews.php?subaction=showfull&id=1306923235&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&

If they don't win the title someone has spent more than them!
Posted by: psgmariner, June 1, 2011, 12:31pm; Reply: 66
Fleetwood have made some excellent signings. Still think Mansfield will blow them out the water when they start their own version of doing a Crawley though.

With Mansfield, Fleetwood and Luton in the league it is going to be a very difficult year to get promoted.
Posted by: Tommy, June 1, 2011, 3:27pm; Reply: 67
Yeah, it's already looking like it's going to take something special to finish ahead of Fleetwood. Another very good signing in Mangan. They are following Crawley's model of buying the best BSP players.
Posted by: cod.gtfc, June 1, 2011, 4:10pm; Reply: 68
Paul bolland from Maccelsfield to Mansfield
Matty Blair from Kidderminster to York
Kris Taylor from Port Vale to Darlington
Posted by: Stew0_0, June 2, 2011, 11:17am; Reply: 69
Adam Newton has been released from Luton Town and Claude Gnakpa has yet to agree terms, definately think these would both be excellent signings for us if we could get them on board.  Lloyd Owusu has been released by them too.

Also noticed that Braintree have so far failed to get there top scorer Sean Marks on a contract, he's only 25 and scored 24 goals last term
Posted by: Quakerz, June 2, 2011, 2:03pm; Reply: 70
Quoted from mariner91

Can't wait for Quakerz to come on and tell us that signing BSN players will make you BSN quality ;D.

No I meant if you sign a few BSN players. Anyway we signed Taylor from L2 to make up for it. I'm hearing a rumour that you're after one of "our" players by the way.

Posted by: Stew0_0, June 2, 2011, 2:21pm; Reply: 71
Tommy Wright  ;D

Let us have Liam Hatch and we'll call it quits
Posted by: Quakerz, June 2, 2011, 2:27pm; Reply: 72
Aman Verma. Was on loan with us last season, and been released by Leicester. We've offered him a contract reputed to be £400 a week, needless to say he has better offers from other BSP and L2 clubs, who are all of course closer to home than Darlo is. Word on the street is that Grimsby are front of the queue.
Posted by: Fishfinger, June 2, 2011, 3:17pm; Reply: 73
Quoted from Quakerz
Aman Verma. Was on loan with us last season, and been released by Leicester. We've offered him a contract reputed to be £400 a week, needless to say he has better offers from other BSP and L2 clubs, who are all of course closer to home than Darlo is. Word on the street is that Grimsby are front of the queue.

Hmmm. Thanks for that...what kind of a player is he?
Posted by: Quakerz, June 2, 2011, 4:15pm; Reply: 74
He's skillful and very good.

He fitted into our diamond 4-4-2 with Chandler sat deep, I'm not so sure he'd be as effective in a flat 4-4-2. Scored 7 goals for us from November when we loaned him.

Posted by: Townfantom, June 2, 2011, 5:04pm; Reply: 75
England C captain Max Porter gone to AFC Wimbledon
Posted by: 3024 (Guest), June 2, 2011, 8:28pm; Reply: 76
Lincoln are set to sign Mark Hudson, is he any good?
Posted by: theicenian, June 2, 2011, 8:44pm; Reply: 77
Quoted from 3024
Lincoln are set to sign Mark Hudson, is he any good?

One of our better ones.

Shhhhhhhh
Posted by: cod.gtfc, June 2, 2011, 8:45pm; Reply: 78
I thought this was a thread to post transfer news in for our rival clubs not transfer rumours.
Posted by: 3024 (Guest), June 2, 2011, 8:47pm; Reply: 79
Quoted from cod.gtfc
I thought this was a thread to post transfer news in for our rival clubs not transfer rumours.

woah, sorry 'Mr I am in charge round here, do as I say' pipe down kid
Posted by: voice of reason, June 3, 2011, 10:53am; Reply: 80
Quoted from Fishfinger

Hmmm. Thanks for that...what kind of a player is he?

Oh love it...
Posted by: Fishfinger, June 3, 2011, 11:01am; Reply: 81

Oh love it...

Why have you got such big grudge against me? Get a grip ffs. I have got over the fact that Quakerz is on the forum and now don't mind, so will you just give up.
Posted by: voice of reason, June 3, 2011, 7:07pm; Reply: 82
Quoted from Fishfinger

Why have you got such big grudge against me? Get a grip ffs. I have got over the fact that Quakerz is on the forum and now don't mind, so will you just give up.

Good to see you got over Quakerz being here, i'm sure he will be thrilled that you now welcome his presence...
Posted by: cod.gtfc, June 4, 2011, 12:14pm; Reply: 83
Why don't you kids take it to PM, and leave this thread for people who want to read about official transfers involving other BSP clubs.
Posted by: cod.gtfc, June 6, 2011, 4:16pm; Reply: 84
Aaron O'Connor to Luton from Rushden
Tom Marshall from Tamworth to Kidderminster
Posted by: Stew0_0, June 7, 2011, 9:31am; Reply: 85
GARY SILK to Grimsby  Yaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!
Posted by: cod.gtfc, June 7, 2011, 9:49am; Reply: 86
Harrison Dunk, full back from Bromley to Cambridge Utd
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, June 7, 2011, 11:22am; Reply: 87
Quoted from cod.gtfc
Harrison Dunk, full back from Bromley to Cambridge Utd

What a name!!!!! Lol
Posted by: cod.gtfc, June 7, 2011, 11:27am; Reply: 88
Robbie Williams from Altrincham to AFC Telford
James Reid from Hinckley to AFC Telford
Posted by: MarinerGeorge10, June 7, 2011, 3:55pm; Reply: 89
Bradley bubb from farnborough to aldershot
Posted by: pseudonym, June 7, 2011, 4:39pm; Reply: 90

What a name!!!!! Lol
It takes the biscuit

Posted by: MarinerGeorge10, June 7, 2011, 9:30pm; Reply: 91
Gateshead sign Yemi Odubade from Stevenage
and Eddie Odhiambo from Newport County
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, June 7, 2011, 10:00pm; Reply: 92
Quoted from pseudonym
It takes the biscuit

See what you did there Terry!!!! Lol
Posted by: Fishfinger, June 8, 2011, 9:31am; Reply: 93
Forest Green have signed Jamie Turley from Salisbury City
Posted by: 3024 (Guest), June 8, 2011, 9:58am; Reply: 94
Lincoln City are set to sign Mark Hudson and Michael Leary, are they decent?
Posted by: itsnotcoditshaddock, June 8, 2011, 10:26am; Reply: 95
Quoted from 3024

LOL
Posted by: Biccys, June 8, 2011, 10:26am; Reply: 96
Quoted from 3024

No.  I mean yes, they're awesome, we'll be very sorry to see them leave Town....
Posted by: Townfantom, June 8, 2011, 11:16am; Reply: 97
Paul Edwards from Barrow to Fleetwood.
Posted by: oldun, June 8, 2011, 3:04pm; Reply: 98
Quoted from 3024

Both decent young family men I understand. Experienced at BSP level, should suit the Imps fine, eh, eh, eh, eh
Posted by: cod.gtfc, June 9, 2011, 4:41pm; Reply: 99
Matt Bell to Mansfield from Port Vale Reserves
Posted by: cod.gtfc, June 9, 2011, 5:38pm; Reply: 100
Anthony Howell from Alfreton to Mansfield.

Their fans not happy, apparently hes a shocking excuse for a footballer. So much for a big budget.
Posted by: Yorkie, June 9, 2011, 7:00pm; Reply: 101
Your ex defender Rob Atkinson has joined Fleetwood Town
Posted by: Stew0_0, June 10, 2011, 10:30am; Reply: 102
http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=76015

Wrexham have signed former Bradford City striker  Jake Speight on 2 year deal for undisclosed fee.
He scored 6 goals in 36 appearances last season

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=76003

Kieran Murtagh has signed for Cambridge Utd from Wycombe Wanderers
Posted by: cod.gtfc, June 11, 2011, 10:05am; Reply: 103
Former mariner Curtis Woodhouse has dusted off his boots and joined BSN Eastwood.
Posted by: mr viv, June 12, 2011, 8:03pm; Reply: 104
Mike Hunt signed for lincoln city
Posted by: acko338, June 12, 2011, 9:10pm; Reply: 105
And I suppose that Alf Hookem is his co-midfield buddy !
Posted by: Fishfinger, June 12, 2011, 11:13pm; Reply: 106
Newport have signed former wycombe and Bradford player Tommy Doherty, can remember him being quite good when I saw him play
Posted by: Billybigbollox, June 13, 2011, 7:46am; Reply: 107
Quoted from Fishfinger
Newport have signed former wycombe and Bradford player Tommy Doherty, can remember him being quite good when I saw him play

Good player when ive seen him he as always stud out
Posted by: Stew0_0, June 14, 2011, 4:58pm; Reply: 108
Wrexham have signed another...

http://www.wrexhamafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10311~2376210,00.html

Striker DANNY WRIGHT from Cambridge Utd
Posted by: cod.gtfc, June 14, 2011, 8:35pm; Reply: 109
Dean Beckwith from Northampton to Luton
Craig King from Leicester to AFC Telford
Kyle Patterson from Hednesford to Tamworth
Charlie Griffin from Stevenage to Forest Green
James Norwood from Exeter to Forest Green
Ross Dyer from Forest Green to Mansfield
Posted by: Stew0_0, June 15, 2011, 4:08pm; Reply: 110
http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,14855,00.html

an up-to-date list as of 15th June
Posted by: oldun, June 15, 2011, 4:23pm; Reply: 111
Best sigings so far:-

Gary Silk - GTFC
Matty Blair - York city
Andy Mangan - Fleetwood
Posted by: GtfcGarner, June 15, 2011, 4:25pm; Reply: 112
Quoted from oldun
Best sigings so far:-

Gary Silk - GTFC
Matty Blair - York city
Andy Mangan - Fleetwood

Can't disagree with that, never seen silk play but heard good reports about him.
Posted by: Stew0_0, June 15, 2011, 4:58pm; Reply: 113
Lee Stephenson to Mansfield, the best signing so far  :(
Posted by: Fishfinger, June 15, 2011, 5:13pm; Reply: 114
What about Brodie to Fleetwood?
Posted by: oldun, June 15, 2011, 5:43pm; Reply: 115
Jury's out on Brodie, a bit over rated probably, fatman at Crawley only bought his because he could and denied him to anyone else. Did not really play him much. Only came on for a few minutes at BP so difficult to assess. Only on loan to Fleetwood of course.
Posted by: cod.gtfc, June 15, 2011, 5:57pm; Reply: 116
Quoted from Stew0_0
Lee Stephenson to Mansfield, the best signing so far  :(

how is that the best signing so far? whos to say hes going to cut it at the next level?

Best signing so far is one of the established BSP players who have proven it at this level and moved to another BSP club.
Posted by: GtfcGarner, June 16, 2011, 11:38pm; Reply: 117
Jason Walker from Luton to York.
Posted by: Fishfinger, June 17, 2011, 7:13am; Reply: 118
Liam Hearn to grimsby!  :D
Posted by: AdamHaddock, June 20, 2011, 2:23pm; Reply: 119
Chris Senior from Darlo to Alfreton
Posted by: Stew0_0, June 20, 2011, 3:15pm; Reply: 120
http://www.bluesqsouth.com/story/0,20970,13042_6996552,00.html

Ben Wright's signed for Braintree and the wonderfully named Aswad Thomas
Posted by: Alfie, June 20, 2011, 5:50pm; Reply: 121
Mansfield sign Jon Worthington - formerly of Bradford and Huddersfield.
Decent signing at this level.

Gateshead have also offered Tommy Miller (previously of Sunderland and Ipswich) a chance to move back to the north east.
Posted by: acko338, June 20, 2011, 6:04pm; Reply: 122
Kidderminster sign utility player - Demitrou ( or similar spelling!) from Eastbourne.

That'll be Demetriou instead ! Anyway , he's signed for them !
Posted by: Les Brechin, June 21, 2011, 4:44pm; Reply: 123
Stockport sign former Mariner Martin Gritton.

http://www.stockportcounty.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10419~2379580,00.html
Posted by: cod.gtfc, June 21, 2011, 9:35pm; Reply: 124
Kidderminster sign ex Mansfield Luke Medley
Posted by: Fishfinger, June 22, 2011, 8:06pm; Reply: 125
Newport County sign former Barnet and Wimbledon defender Ismail Yakubu. They have signed quite a few good players now and I think they'll be up there next season.
Posted by: MyDogsThoughts, June 23, 2011, 11:00pm; Reply: 126
Potts to York (sounds a good lad): http://liveforfootball.co.uk/grassroots/index.php?topic=2795.0
Posted by: Billybigbollox, June 25, 2011, 12:20pm; Reply: 127
Town sign Craig Disley
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, June 25, 2011, 2:11pm; Reply: 128
Town also sign Damien Spencer
Posted by: cod.gtfc, June 25, 2011, 8:12pm; Reply: 129
York sign oyebanjo from histon
Posted by: luda169, June 25, 2011, 9:56pm; Reply: 130
Quoted from Fishfinger
Newport County sign former Barnet and Wimbledon defender Ismail Yakubu. They have signed quite a few good players now and I think they'll be up there next season.

Its ok to sign a sqaud of good players but will they be able to play together or will there be to many  players who think that they are top man
I will stick with GTFC who have 2 very good bosses who have carefully chosen their player  who will gell to gether.UTMM.+
Posted by: Billybigbollox, June 25, 2011, 9:59pm; Reply: 131
When ever i have seen Yakubu he as been poor seen him for they can have him
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, June 28, 2011, 10:14pm; Reply: 132
Shaun Pearson signs for Town from Boston!
Posted by: BIGChris, June 29, 2011, 9:58pm; Reply: 133
Quoted from Billybigbollox
When ever i have seen Yakubu he as been poor seen him for they can have him

WHS
Posted by: 470 (Guest), June 30, 2011, 12:01am; Reply: 134
Mansfield have signed defender Ritchie Sutton from Port Vale.
Posted by: Darlofan97, June 30, 2011, 5:48pm; Reply: 135
Darlington sign defender Graeme Lee on a one year deal.
Posted by: Stew0_0, July 1, 2011, 8:58am; Reply: 136
http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7011591,00.html

Mansfield sign Luke O'Neill, right back from Leicester, only 19 and played 17 games for Kettering last season scoring 2. Sounds a good prospect  :-/
Posted by: RoboCod, July 1, 2011, 11:25am; Reply: 137
Quoted from Darlofan97
Darlington sign defender Graeme Lee on a one year deal.

That's another of Lincolns targets gone then. Really looks like seven-a-side for them at best for this season.
Posted by: clan81, July 1, 2011, 1:45pm; Reply: 138
Eight now with Jamie Taylor signing today.  Don't you worry about us we will be fine!
Posted by: 470 (Guest), July 1, 2011, 4:50pm; Reply: 139
York City sign Newcastle Utd Midfielder - Patrick McLaughlin.
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, July 2, 2011, 9:00am; Reply: 140
Town sign James McKewon (sp)
Posted by: cod.gtfc, July 3, 2011, 9:14am; Reply: 141
Mansfield sign goalkeeper Shane Redmond, hes rubbish by all accounts
Posted by: Darlofan97, July 6, 2011, 6:54pm; Reply: 142
Darlington sign Adam Rundle.
Posted by: 3024 (Guest), July 7, 2011, 1:07pm; Reply: 143
Lincoln sign nick fenton http://www.lcfc.co.uk/impssigndefender
Posted by: Stew0_0, July 11, 2011, 9:53am; Reply: 144
Stockport sign Winger Sean McConville from Accrington Stanley, he scored 13 goals in League Two last season
Posted by: Abdul19, July 12, 2011, 6:36pm; Reply: 145
Stockport sign north west journeyman and two kids: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14130144.stm
Posted by: Townfantom, July 12, 2011, 7:06pm; Reply: 146
Lincoln have signed Nicky Nicolau, spent last season with Dover and Boreham wood in the BSS.

I think we had him on trial under Buckley.
Posted by: jonnyboy82, July 12, 2011, 7:15pm; Reply: 147
Quoted from Townfantom
Lincoln have signed Nicky Nicolau, spent last season with Dover and Boreham wood in the BSS.

I think we had him on trial under Buckley.

we did wa excrement by all accounts.
Posted by: Stew0_0, July 13, 2011, 1:34pm; Reply: 148
http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7034743,00.html

Kiddiminster Harriers have signed Kyle Storer on 2year deal from Nuneaton.  Will shut up harping on about him signing for town now that he's gone to one of our rivals  :(
Posted by: bleedblackandwhite, July 15, 2011, 10:07am; Reply: 149
southport have signed andy owens, 21 year old centre back released by accy stanley
Posted by: bleedblackandwhite, July 15, 2011, 10:20am; Reply: 150
mansfield have signed defender martin riley from cheltenham on a free. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Riley_(footballer)
Posted by: Abdul19, July 15, 2011, 1:30pm; Reply: 151
Barrow sign former Scott and Hurst player: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14159856.stm
Posted by: GtfcGarner, July 15, 2011, 3:50pm; Reply: 152
Swindon sign Alan Connell.     not like the 1,000 threads on it we know about.
Posted by: cod.gtfc, July 16, 2011, 9:05am; Reply: 153
Mansfield sign central defender John Thompson, released from Notts County. probably the best signing for a BSP club so far this pre-season.
Posted by: Super Clive, July 16, 2011, 11:17pm; Reply: 154
Barrow sign striker Adam Boyes
Posted by: Stew0_0, July 19, 2011, 10:36am; Reply: 155
Luton sign former Crawley Winger, James Dance. A player that town showed an interest in, according to Sunday's NLP Paper
Posted by: Stew0_0, July 21, 2011, 10:56am; Reply: 156
Kettering complete the signing of winger Aman Verma and Lincoln have signed Simon Russell from Cambridge
Posted by: Super Clive, July 23, 2011, 11:42am; Reply: 157
Man City sign Peter bore on a two year contract from Grimsby Town, grimsby being paid 4.5 M plus Adebayor, Cheers Mr Bosman.
Posted by: Darlofan97, July 25, 2011, 4:18pm; Reply: 158
Darlington sign Huddersfield's Chris Atkinson on a 6 month loan deal.
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, July 25, 2011, 6:15pm; Reply: 159
Grimsby Town sign Anthony Elding.
Posted by: 3024 (Guest), July 27, 2011, 9:35am; Reply: 160
we sign kevin ellison on a 1 year deal  8)
Posted by: BIGChris, July 27, 2011, 10:19am; Reply: 161
Quoted from 3024
we sign kevin ellison on a 1 year deal  8)

I didnt know you were a Morecombe fan?
Posted by: 3024 (Guest), July 28, 2011, 8:19am; Reply: 162
Quoted from BIGChris

I didnt know you were a Morecombe fan?

silly chris. I was joking.
Posted by: BIGChris, August 2, 2011, 10:06pm; Reply: 163
Luton must be the most deluded fans.

They reckoned Connell was having a medical at Kenilworth Road but the latest is that Hernan Crespo is about to sign.

Of course he is!
Posted by: Alfie, August 3, 2011, 3:22am; Reply: 164
Actually he is!

Or was anyway...

Played for Parma against Luton the other night. Think you got the wrong end of the stick BC.  ;D
Posted by: cod.gtfc, August 4, 2011, 10:35pm; Reply: 165
Fleetwood sign someone called Stefan Cox.

Apparently a left winger with lots of pace, could be a problem if up against Silk, in our first game.
Posted by: CatchOfTheDay, August 18, 2011, 3:50pm; Reply: 166
We sign Tyrone thompson
Posted by: Fishfinger, August 26, 2011, 1:45pm; Reply: 167
Fleetwood sign Jamie Vardy from Halifax, good signing for them
Posted by: AdamHaddock, August 26, 2011, 1:45pm; Reply: 168
Spencer Weir Daley signs for Telford
Posted by: cod.gtfc, August 26, 2011, 4:55pm; Reply: 169
Luton sign John Paul Kissock from Southport.
Posted by: psgmariner, August 31, 2011, 10:33am; Reply: 170
Cleethorpes born Peter Winn is on his way to Cambridge. He could have been a good addition.

Winger / striker.
Posted by: Super Clive, August 31, 2011, 11:31am; Reply: 171
Quoted from cod.gtfc
Luton sign John Paul Kissock from Southport.

great signing that Ripped us apart last season!!!
Posted by: Abdul19, August 31, 2011, 11:49pm; Reply: 172
Quoted from Super Clive

great signing that Ripped us apart last season!!!

Well, he ripped an out of position Steven Watt apart.

Luton have signed Stuart Fleetwood from Hereford.
Posted by: ginnywings, September 1, 2011, 12:26am; Reply: 173
Quoted from Abdul19

Well, he ripped an out of position Steven Watt apart.

Luton have signed Stuart Fleetwood from Hereford.

They've also signed another striker.Collin Samuel,a Trindad and Tobago international no less.
Posted by: Tommy, September 8, 2011, 4:41pm; Reply: 174
Alfreton Town sign Drewe Broughton. Now at his 19th club.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14837975.stm
Posted by: zorro_is_a_Mariner, September 8, 2011, 6:09pm; Reply: 175
God his gash I don't know why teams persist with him.  
Posted by: 3024 (Guest), September 8, 2011, 6:23pm; Reply: 176
Fleetwood sign our former player, Mustapha Carayol after he left Bristol Rovers by mutual consent. http://www.fleetwoodfcofficial.co.uk
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, September 9, 2011, 6:05pm; Reply: 177
Hayes & Yeading captain Jamie Hand moves to Luton on a loan deal with a view to a permanent deal.
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), October 27, 2011, 7:23pm; Reply: 178
  http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7268775,00.html  - HA HA HA HA HA HA  ;D
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, November 4, 2011, 7:16pm; Reply: 179
Dean Sinclair signs for Hayes&Yeading

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/now-sinclair-joins-hayes-yeading-7957/
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 9, 2011, 4:36pm; Reply: 180
Lee Hendrie ex Villa  signs for Kidderminster,
Posted by: psgmariner, November 17, 2011, 3:42pm; Reply: 181
Tyrone Thompson gone to Lincoln.
Posted by: cleeimp, November 17, 2011, 4:36pm; Reply: 182
I would like to see us next season be another crawley and get our selves out of this bloody league or at least try like fleetwood not keep rolling over then come up with the normal excrement excuse which we hear after every game. >:(
to much money as been wasted on   below skilled sqaud time as come for action or we will always be a big club in this excrement League.UTMM >:(
Posted by: RonMariner, November 18, 2011, 11:55am; Reply: 183
Quoted from cleeimp
I would like to see us next season be another crawley and get our selves out of this bloody league or at least try like fleetwood not keep rolling over then come up with the normal excrement excuse which we hear after every game. >:(
to much money as been wasted on   below skilled sqaud time as come for action or we will always be a big club in this excrement League.UTMM >:(

Trouble is that we won't have the money to do a Crawley and buy instant success. we are going to have to do it the hard way, build up the squad gradually, bring in youngsters,  and strengthen as we go.
Posted by: we will return, December 28, 2011, 9:03pm; Reply: 184
Newports Danny Rose has gone to Fleetwood
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, December 30, 2011, 12:44pm; Reply: 185
Town sign Ian Miller.
Posted by: bradzmilne, December 30, 2011, 1:17pm; Reply: 186
Just a rumour but Lincoln are interested in Telford defender Robbie Williams,
Along with the take that walking out song....
Lincoln the gayest team in England?  ;D
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, January 2, 2012, 11:51pm; Reply: 187
Mathew Barnes-Homer released by Luton.

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/hatters-release-barnes-homer-9516/
Posted by: psgmariner, January 4, 2012, 12:05pm; Reply: 188
Richard Pacquette to Lincoln. Terrible player.
Posted by: Tommy, January 9, 2012, 8:41pm; Reply: 189
Lee Fowler signs for Fleetwood for an undisclosed fee from Wrexham.
Posted by: 470 (Guest), January 12, 2012, 3:35pm; Reply: 190
York City have signed striker Matthew Blinkhorn.

The 26 year old had been playing in Ireland for Sligo Rovers of the League of Ireland (Premiership) since 2009, scoring 22 goals in 72 games, but his contract had expired.

Source
Posted by: 470 (Guest), January 19, 2012, 4:03pm; Reply: 191
Old news really but on the 9th of January, Ex Kettering Striker - Moses Ashikodi signed a permenent contract for York City till the end of the 2011-12 season.

Source
Posted by: bleedblackandwhite, January 27, 2012, 1:44pm; Reply: 192
Gateshead sign central defender Carl Magnay on a free after his release from Chelsea.
Posted by: bleedblackandwhite, January 27, 2012, 1:45pm; Reply: 193
Mansfield sign Paul Edwards on a month loan from Fleetwood, also looking to bring in Matthew Barnes-Homer on a free too.
Posted by: 470 (Guest), January 30, 2012, 4:28pm; Reply: 194
Quoted Text
Cambridge United have signed Welling United top scorer Andy Pugh for £15,000 as well as AFC Wimbledon defender Brett Johnson on a month's loan.

Striker Pugh, 22, who has secured a deal until the summer of 2014, has netted 16 times in 23 Blue Square Bet South games this season.
Source

Could this be the next Liam Hearn / Jamie Vardy . . . . . .
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, January 30, 2012, 7:30pm; Reply: 195
Jean Paul Marna signs for Tamworth after having contract terminated at Kettering.

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/now-marna-becomes-a-lamb-10406/
Posted by: 470 (Guest), January 31, 2012, 2:09pm; Reply: 196
Liverpool have signed Wrexham Keeper Danny Ward for a fee in the region of £100,000

Not even made a first team apperarance for them.

Source
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, January 31, 2012, 7:29pm; Reply: 197
http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/luton-pay-25000-for-boucaud-10436/
Posted by: Fishfinger, February 3, 2012, 9:57pm; Reply: 198
Newport have signed Jake Reid from Salisbury, he impressed me when I say him play against us

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16826357
Posted by: Tommy, March 3, 2012, 12:13am; Reply: 199
Wrexham have signed ex-Liverpool right-back Stephen Wright
Posted by: CatchOfTheDay, March 11, 2012, 7:59pm; Reply: 200
town have signed Peter Winn on loan from Stevenage until the end of the season

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Winn_(footballer)
Posted by: BIGChris, May 10, 2012, 2:16pm; Reply: 201
Mike Marsh who has done well for Stalybridge (23 goals last season) has signed for FGR
Posted by: 470 (Guest), May 10, 2012, 2:46pm; Reply: 202
Quoted from BIGChris
Mike Marsh who has done well for Stalybridge (23 goals last season) has signed for FGR
FFS! (anger3) Crawley, Fleetwood now Forest Green Rovers, we are going to be screwed for another season in this slit your wrist league!   :( :( :(

Two 20+ scoring strikers signed in a week or two!  :o

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Marsh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magno_Vieira

LINK >> http://forum.fgrfc.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11641
Posted by: psgmariner, May 11, 2012, 11:24am; Reply: 203
Quoted from 470
FFS! (anger3) Crawley, Fleetwood now Forest Green Rovers, we are going to be screwed for another season in this slit your wrist league!   :( :( :(

Two 20+ scoring strikers signed in a week or two!  :o

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Marsh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magno_Vieira

LINK >> http://forum.fgrfc.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11641

Just signed Ben Wright (rubbish on loan for us but done well elsewhere) as well! They are going sh1t or bust it seems!
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, May 11, 2012, 2:04pm; Reply: 204
Quoted from psgmariner

Just signed Ben Wright (rubbish on loan for us but done well elsewhere) as well! They are going sh1t or bust it seems!

didnt crawley sign him after he had a good start for someone else and was sh1t ?  ;D
Posted by: psgmariner, May 21, 2012, 12:32pm; Reply: 205
FGR have signed a 7th striker - Omar Koroma
Posted by: 470 (Guest), May 22, 2012, 7:41pm; Reply: 206
Quoted Text
Luton Confirm Gray Capture

Blue Square Bet Premier side Luton Town have confirmed the signing of striker Andre Gray on a permanent deal from Blue Square Bet North outfit Hinckley United.

The Wolverhampton-born frontman has put pen to paper on a two-year deal at Kenilworth Road following a successful loan spell at the club.

The 20-year-old joined the Hatters on loan in March and went on to score seven goals in 12 appearances.
Source
Posted by: I believe in Cod, May 22, 2012, 9:54pm; Reply: 207
Quoted from 470

lutons os
Posted by: Southwark Mariner, May 25, 2012, 2:23pm; Reply: 208
Quoted from psgmariner
FGR have signed a 7th striker - Omar Koroma

going for a 2-1-7 formation hmmm could work I guess
Posted by: 470 (Guest), June 6, 2012, 7:30pm; Reply: 209
Gateshead have signed Ex-Hartlepool Striker James Brown on a one year contract >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Brown_(footballer_born_1987)

Source
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), June 6, 2012, 9:42pm; Reply: 210
Calum Willock signs for Dover. Scored 20 goals for Ebsfleet last year, happy as he will not be playing for us next season now, UTM!
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, June 7, 2012, 7:13pm; Reply: 211
Ryan Jackson signs for Macclesfield from AFC Wimbledon.

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/jackson-becomes-a-silkman-13700/
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, June 7, 2012, 7:15pm; Reply: 212
Keith Keane Signs For Preston from Luton on a 2 year deal.

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/keanes-off-to-preston-13701/
Posted by: GtfcGarner, June 7, 2012, 8:38pm; Reply: 213
Quoted from GrimsbyOllie
Keith Keane Signs For Preston from Luton on a 2 year deal.

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/keanes-off-to-preston-13701/

Good news for us, he was a brilliant player at this level.
Posted by: forza ivano, June 8, 2012, 11:25am; Reply: 214
Quoted from GtfcGarner

echo this!
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), June 8, 2012, 11:33am; Reply: 215
Quoted from GtfcGarner

Major blow for them in my opinion, every team needs there gritty hard man and they have just lost theres.
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), June 11, 2012, 11:27pm; Reply: 216
Jake Thompson and Jefferson Louis join Newport County. http://myemail.constantcontact.com/NEWS-ON-SIGNINGS.html?soid=1109572835460&aid=4r9vyRjWAU4
Posted by: 470 (Guest), June 13, 2012, 10:14pm; Reply: 217
Well it's official now...
Quoted Text
Cambridge United recruit defender Scott Garner

Cambridge United have signed defender Scott Garner on a two-year deal following his release by Grimsby Town.
The 22-year-old featured just 14 times for the Mariners last season, with joint-boss Paul Hurst deeming him "surplus to requirements".
Further reading here >> http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18430698
Posted by: 470 (Guest), June 14, 2012, 9:05pm; Reply: 218
Quoted Text
Burnley set to sign Mansfield defender Luke O'Neill

Burnley are finally set to complete the signing of defender Luke O'Neill from Mansfield Town.
The Clarets had an initial offer for the 20-year-old turned down by the Blue Square Bet Premier club last month.
However, Stags boss Paul Cox admitted that O'Neill would be allowed to leave if they received "the right offer".
Further reading here >> http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18424626

I wonder how much they paid Mansfield? 200k? 500k? maybe more considering how much we got from Peterborough for Ryan Bennett.  I guess Burnley are blowing the cash they got for selling Rodriguez to Southampton at 7 million.
Posted by: cod.gtfc, June 14, 2012, 9:43pm; Reply: 219
Rumour is 200k plus add-ons, either way not bad for a player they signed on a free last season.
Posted by: mariner91, June 14, 2012, 11:27pm; Reply: 220
Daniel Sleath (played for Boston the last three seasons) signed for Nuneaton.
Posted by: cod.gtfc, June 15, 2012, 12:16pm; Reply: 221
Robbie Willmott and Godfrey Poku both reject new deals according to Luton Town and are released.

Willmott says on twitter he wasn't offered a new deal and wanted to stay.
Posted by: davmariner, June 15, 2012, 12:23pm; Reply: 222
Willmott is a decent player! Sign him up!?
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), June 15, 2012, 12:24pm; Reply: 223
Quoted from davmariner

I would have him here.
Posted by: cod.gtfc, June 15, 2012, 12:32pm; Reply: 224
Poku would be a decent signing too, apparently did really well on loan at Southport, joined them when they was 23rd left them in 6th place.
Posted by: ginnywings, June 15, 2012, 12:50pm; Reply: 225
Quoted from davmariner

Think we tried to before he went to Luton.
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), June 15, 2012, 1:29pm; Reply: 226
Proudlock has gone to Chester.
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), June 16, 2012, 1:18pm; Reply: 227
Ronnie Henry signs for Luton.
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, June 18, 2012, 4:26pm; Reply: 228
Danny Spiller signs for Luton.
Posted by: marinerjase, June 19, 2012, 4:44pm; Reply: 229
Pilkington and Poku gone from Luton to Mansfield apparently.
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, June 19, 2012, 5:06pm; Reply: 230
Quoted from marinerjase
Pilkington and Poku gone from Luton to Mansfield apparently.

Confirmed here - http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/hatters-duo-switch-to-stags-13990/
Posted by: cod.gtfc, June 19, 2012, 5:29pm; Reply: 231
Pilkington a very good signing for Mansfield, one of the best CB's in the division and not only strengthing Mansfield, but weakening Luton at the same time.
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), June 19, 2012, 6:30pm; Reply: 232
Luton or Mansfield for the league imo
Posted by: cod.gtfc, June 19, 2012, 7:19pm; Reply: 233
Amari Morgan-Smith also released by Luton. 10 goals in 20 games for them this season, though has been injured and only played 20 games the season before. Played for Ilkeston prior to that though including under Scott and Hurst.
Posted by: Stew0_0, June 20, 2012, 10:41am; Reply: 234
Danny Crow has signed for  Newport County on a one year deal
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, June 20, 2012, 10:58am; Reply: 235
Town sign Joe Colbeck.
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, June 20, 2012, 5:56pm; Reply: 236
Kidderminster sign Danny Pilkington.
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, June 20, 2012, 5:56pm; Reply: 237
Hereford sign Luke Graham.
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, June 20, 2012, 5:58pm; Reply: 238
Hereford sign James Bitner.
Posted by: cod.gtfc, June 20, 2012, 8:14pm; Reply: 239
Luton sign Scott Rendell formally of Wycombe
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, June 20, 2012, 8:42pm; Reply: 240
Quoted from cod.gtfc

good signing
Posted by: TheCurlyMariner12, June 20, 2012, 10:05pm; Reply: 241
Been talking to a Luton fan who thinks they've apparently activated a release clause in Klukowski's contract? that he only signed 5 or 6 days ago, but he's adamant there signing him!
Posted by: cod.gtfc, June 20, 2012, 10:14pm; Reply: 242
Quoted from TheCurlyMariner12
Been talking to a Luton fan who thinks they've apparently activated a release clause in Klukowski's contract? that he only signed 5 or 6 days ago, but he's adamant there signing him!

Was in Luton press today that the 50k bid they made has been rejected

Posted by: TheCurlyMariner12, June 20, 2012, 10:15pm; Reply: 243
Quoted from cod.gtfc

Was in Luton press today that the 50k bid they made has been rejected

Yeah, well he said something about them activating a release clause?
Posted by: mariner91, June 20, 2012, 10:21pm; Reply: 244
Quoted from TheCurlyMariner12

Yeah, well he said something about them activating a release clause?

Can't believe FG would be that stupid.
Posted by: TheCurlyMariner12, June 20, 2012, 10:23pm; Reply: 245
Quoted from mariner91

Can't believe FG would be that stupid.

Thats what i would of thought? Apparently he'd had contact with a L2 team and 1 other BSP team before he signed the 3 year deal, so FGR must of know there was intrest, so am sure they wouldnt of put a release clause in his contract.
Posted by: Alfie, June 21, 2012, 12:16am; Reply: 246
Quoted from cod.gtfc

That's a bloody impressive signing.

Rendell & Gray could be frightening for them. Fancy them to make it third time lucky under Buckle and urine the league.
Posted by: mariner91, June 21, 2012, 12:24am; Reply: 247
Quoted from Alfie

That's a bloody impressive signing.

Rendell & Gray could be frightening for them. Fancy them to make it third time lucky under Buckle and urine the league.

Fourth time lucky.
Posted by: Meza, June 21, 2012, 1:24am; Reply: 248
Yeah he's a decent signing no Alan Connell I personally think Gray is a better player than Rendall
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, June 21, 2012, 4:35pm; Reply: 249
Adam Smith signs for Lincoln.

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/winger-makes-imps-move-14030/
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, June 21, 2012, 7:47pm; Reply: 250
Jon Shaw signs for Luton.

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/luton-win-the-race-for-shaw-14062/
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, June 21, 2012, 9:39pm; Reply: 251
Gateshead sign Chris Bush from AFC Wimbledon.
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, June 23, 2012, 11:16am; Reply: 252
Town sign Sam Hatton.
Posted by: Fishfinger, June 23, 2012, 11:37am; Reply: 253
Quoted from GrimsbyOllie
Town sign Sam Hatton.

I'm not trying to be difficult or start an argument, but is there really any point in saying who town have signed in this thread when there's about 3 other threads on it and we all know he's signed? haha :P
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, June 23, 2012, 12:05pm; Reply: 254
Quoted from Fishfinger

I'm not trying to be difficult or start an argument, but is there really any point in saying who town have signed in this thread when there's about 3 other threads on it and we all know he's signed? haha :P

Yeah I see your point mate I'll stop :P
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, June 25, 2012, 5:06pm; Reply: 255
Luton Town sign Gary Richards.

http://www.lutontown.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10372~2821952,00.html
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, June 26, 2012, 5:44pm; Reply: 256
Mansfield sign Ex-Southport left-back Andy Owens and former Lincoln City right-back Lee Beevers.

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/cox-makes-defensive-recruits-14167/
Posted by: mariner91, June 26, 2012, 5:45pm; Reply: 257
Beevers will be a great player at this level.
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, June 27, 2012, 3:48pm; Reply: 258
Braintree sign Daniel Sparkes.

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/sparkes-in-at-braintree-14184/
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, June 27, 2012, 3:49pm; Reply: 259
Nuneaton sign Ben Ford.

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/divisions/blue-square-bet-premier-3148/
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, June 27, 2012, 4:08pm; Reply: 260
Macclesfield sign Matthew Barnes-Homer.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7844875,00.html
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, June 28, 2012, 3:16pm; Reply: 261
Telford sign Michael Briscoe.

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/telford-make-second-summer-signing-14214/
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, June 28, 2012, 5:17pm; Reply: 262
Kidderminster sign Ricky Shakes.

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/harriers-get-their-man-14222/
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, June 28, 2012, 5:18pm; Reply: 263
Stockport sign James Tunnicliffe.

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/county-return-for-tunnicliffe-14223/
Posted by: 470 (Guest), June 29, 2012, 3:04am; Reply: 264
Gateshead sign defender Glenn Wilson from Crawley Town.

http://www.gateshead-fc.com/4049/gateshead-snap-up-crawley-defender
Posted by: GrimsbyOllie, June 30, 2012, 9:43am; Reply: 265
Gateshead sign Glenn Wilson.

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/fourth-new-tynesider-14226/
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), June 30, 2012, 9:57am; Reply: 266
Max Porter signs for Newport.
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, July 2, 2012, 3:42pm; Reply: 267
wrexham sign Brett Ormerod

http://www.wrexhamafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10311~2829356,00.html

brilliant signing IMO
Posted by: GtfcGarner, July 2, 2012, 4:06pm; Reply: 268
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God
wrexham sign Brett Ormerod

http://www.wrexhamafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10311~2829356,00.html

brilliant signing IMO

Wasn't he still like on Blackpool fringes last year? Jesus christ.
Posted by: cod.gtfc, July 2, 2012, 4:10pm; Reply: 269
A good signing wouldn't call it brilliant considering his age. Should score a few if he stays fit though
Posted by: Stew0_0, July 2, 2012, 4:43pm; Reply: 270
Turned down a new contract at Blackpool to sign in the BSBP.  Quite a coup really for Wrexham this.
Posted by: Fishfinger, July 2, 2012, 4:46pm; Reply: 271
Fantastic signing to be fair. Played pretty well for them last year
In the championship too...
Posted by: Stew0_0, July 2, 2012, 4:46pm; Reply: 272
http://www.mtfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10393~2829668,00.html

Macc have signed another. Charlie Henry former Luton Midfielder
Posted by: cod.gtfc, July 2, 2012, 5:12pm; Reply: 273
Quoted from Stew0_0
Turned down a new contract at Blackpool to sign in the BSBP.  Quite a coup really for Wrexham this.

According to twitter Blackpool offered him £200 a week, hardly surprising he turned them down.
Posted by: cod.gtfc, July 2, 2012, 5:56pm; Reply: 274
Luton sign left back Lathaniel Rowe-Turner

and

Kidderminster sign center back Exodus Geohaghon
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, July 2, 2012, 7:44pm; Reply: 275
Quoted from cod.gtfc

and

At least that pretty much confirms Luton won't be signing Aswad Thomas :-)
Posted by: cod.gtfc, July 2, 2012, 8:52pm; Reply: 276
Ebbsfleet sign Moses Ashikodi
Posted by: Ollie, July 3, 2012, 7:45am; Reply: 277
Forest Green sign Ed Asafu-Adjaye.
Posted by: ROKERITE, July 3, 2012, 9:40am; Reply: 278
Quoted from cod.gtfc

and

Exodus is a very good signing for Kiddy.

Posted by: GtfcGarner, July 3, 2012, 11:03am; Reply: 279
Quoted from Ollie
Forest Green sign Ed Asafu-Adjaye.

Pretty good player when I see him play for Luton with potential, Forest Green look good this year it seems. Still the games havn't been played yet and we all know what can happen.
Posted by: cod.gtfc, July 3, 2012, 12:34pm; Reply: 280
Wrexham have released a statement saying Jake Speight has requested a move closer to his sheffield home and will be leaving. Rumoured to be training with Mansfield from today, a fee will be involved.

Big loss to Wrexham that especially if Pogba dosn't resign, solid defence, but Ormerod will now have to replace those goals, if he stays fit.
Posted by: Ollie, July 4, 2012, 7:41am; Reply: 281
Grant Spencer has joined Hyde FC.
Posted by: Ollie, July 4, 2012, 1:22pm; Reply: 282
Delroy Gordon signs for Nuneaton.
Posted by: Ollie, July 4, 2012, 3:22pm; Reply: 283
Kidderminster sign Ryan Austin.
Posted by: 470 (Guest), July 4, 2012, 4:17pm; Reply: 284
Braintree Town have signed midfielder Callum McNish following his release by Exeter City.

Further reading here >> http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18704007
Posted by: Ollie, July 4, 2012, 6:20pm; Reply: 285
Mansfield sign Jake Speight.
Posted by: Ollie, July 5, 2012, 11:12am; Reply: 286
Alfreton sign Daniel Meadows.
Posted by: psgmariner, July 5, 2012, 11:20am; Reply: 287
Tamworth signing Tommy fookin Wright.
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, July 5, 2012, 11:40am; Reply: 288
Quoted from psgmariner

I'd he working his way round every club in the BSP?
Posted by: cod.gtfc, July 5, 2012, 12:14pm; Reply: 289
Quoted from psgmariner

They also sign Adam Cunnington and Marcus Kelly

Posted by: Ollie, July 5, 2012, 5:09pm; Reply: 290
Braintree sign Callum McNish.
Posted by: 470 (Guest), July 5, 2012, 5:14pm; Reply: 291
Quoted from Ollie
Braintree sign Callum McNish.
Already posted, not that it really matters :) >> http://www.thefishy.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1306488753/s-270/
Quoted from July 4, 2012, 4:17pm
Braintree Town have signed midfielder Callum McNish following his release by Exeter City.

Further reading here >> http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18704007
Posted by: 470 (Guest), July 5, 2012, 5:42pm; Reply: 292
Macclesfield Town have signed Antigua and Barbuda international Kieran Murtagh,  he made just seven appearances for the U's last term having joined them from Wycombe Wanderers in June 2011.

His failure to secure regular football at the Abbey saw him loaned to Woking for the second half of the campaign and he went on to feature 23 times for the Conference South champions.

Further reading here >> http://thenonleaguefootballpaper.com/article.asp?aid=14666
Posted by: Ollie, July 6, 2012, 9:41am; Reply: 293
Alfreton sign Dan Bradley.
Posted by: Ollie, July 6, 2012, 9:45am; Reply: 294
Alfreton also sign former town keeper Phil Barnes.
Posted by: Ollie, July 6, 2012, 2:57pm; Reply: 295
Ebbsfleet sign Nathan Elder.
Posted by: Ollie, July 6, 2012, 5:41pm; Reply: 296
Forest Green sign Paul Green.
Posted by: Ollie, July 7, 2012, 9:56am; Reply: 297
Wrexhams Mathias Pogba has signed for Crewe on a two-year deal.
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), July 7, 2012, 9:59am; Reply: 298
Quoted from Ollie
Wrexhams Mathias Pogba has signed for Crewe on a two-year deal.

Huge loss for them, their front line is looking weak for next year now.
Posted by: Ollie, July 8, 2012, 3:04pm; Reply: 299
Kyle Perry signs for Nuneaton.
Posted by: Ollie, July 8, 2012, 3:37pm; Reply: 300
Tamworth sign Tommy Wright.
Posted by: psgmariner, July 9, 2012, 11:44am; Reply: 301
Kissock gone from Luton to Macclesfield on loan.
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, July 9, 2012, 12:39pm; Reply: 302
Quoted from psgmariner
Kissock gone from Luton to Macclesfield on loan.

Very Good signing for Macc..... They're gonna be dangerous this year I think!
Posted by: Ollie, July 9, 2012, 1:37pm; Reply: 303
AFC Telford sign Jake Reid.
Posted by: SlouchyMetal, July 9, 2012, 3:46pm; Reply: 304
Joe Anyon from Gimps to Shrewsbury
Posted by: Ollie, July 9, 2012, 3:48pm; Reply: 305
Tamworth sign Lee Hendrie.
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, July 9, 2012, 4:52pm; Reply: 306
Quoted from Ollie
AFC Telford sign Jake Reid.

Was he the Salisbury striker?
Posted by: Ollie, July 9, 2012, 6:04pm; Reply: 307

Was he the Salisbury striker?

I think so mate,looked good at the away game.
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), July 10, 2012, 5:46pm; Reply: 308
Andre Costa joins Maccesfield.
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), July 10, 2012, 6:06pm; Reply: 309
Junior Yiadom also signs for Maccesfield.
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), July 10, 2012, 6:47pm; Reply: 310
Harry Acombar signs for Maccesfield.
Posted by: cod.gtfc, July 10, 2012, 7:31pm; Reply: 311
Michael West leaves Ebbsfleet and signs for Crewe.

Shame would have been a good signing
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, July 10, 2012, 10:00pm; Reply: 312
Jesus Christ how many is that Macclesfield have signed now? Anyone else think they will struggle to gel for a while?
Posted by: Ollie, July 10, 2012, 11:30pm; Reply: 313
Barrow sign Obi Anuoro.
Posted by: GtfcGarner, July 11, 2012, 2:24am; Reply: 314
Quoted from Ollie
Barrow sign Obi Anuoro.

Obi one!
Posted by: Ollie, July 11, 2012, 1:22pm; Reply: 315
Crewe sign Ebbsfleets Michael West.
Posted by: Ollie, July 12, 2012, 11:25am; Reply: 316
Southport sign Louis Barnes.
Posted by: Ollie, July 12, 2012, 1:18pm; Reply: 317
Gateshead sign Patrick Boyle.
Posted by: Ollie, July 12, 2012, 3:13pm; Reply: 318
Luton loan Brightons Yaser Kasim.
Posted by: Ollie, July 13, 2012, 3:37pm; Reply: 319
Alfreton sign Simon Russell.
Posted by: Ollie, July 13, 2012, 3:49pm; Reply: 320
Braintree sign Josh Dawkin.
Posted by: Ollie, July 13, 2012, 3:50pm; Reply: 321
Braintree sign Sam Habergham.
Posted by: psgmariner, July 13, 2012, 3:52pm; Reply: 322
Top work Ollie.
Posted by: Ollie, July 13, 2012, 5:07pm; Reply: 323
Quoted from psgmariner
Top work Ollie.

Cheers mate
Posted by: Ollie, July 13, 2012, 5:08pm; Reply: 324
Woking sign Brett Johnson.
Posted by: Ollie, July 13, 2012, 6:29pm; Reply: 325
Nuneaton sign Tom James.
Posted by: Super Clive, July 13, 2012, 7:24pm; Reply: 326
Grimsby sign Ollie. The ex thefishy manager takes up the final place on the scouting team, and will hit the road within days.

The 23? Year old previously spent time with Lincoln city in 2005 but quit due to them being Shite ;)
Posted by: Ollie, July 14, 2012, 12:07pm; Reply: 327
Mansfield sign Jamie Hand.
Posted by: Ollie, July 14, 2012, 12:08pm; Reply: 328
Mansfield sign John Dempster.
Posted by: Super Clive, July 14, 2012, 1:11pm; Reply: 329
Mansfield look quality this year
Posted by: Ollie, July 14, 2012, 1:53pm; Reply: 330
Quoted from Super Clive
Mansfield look quality this year

Exactly my thoughts mate,will be them and Luton battling it out at the top.
Posted by: Ollie, July 15, 2012, 2:02pm; Reply: 331
Macclesfield sign Harry Agombar.
Posted by: Super Clive, July 15, 2012, 2:31pm; Reply: 332
Is that some sort of chocolate bar from the late 80s?  Harry Agombar  ;D
Posted by: Ollie, July 15, 2012, 2:35pm; Reply: 333
Quoted from Super Clive
Is that some sort of chocolate bar from the late 80s?  Harry Agombar  ;D

;D
Posted by: cod.gtfc, July 16, 2012, 2:52pm; Reply: 334
Martin Riley ex Mansfield CB signs for Wrexham
Posted by: Ollie, July 16, 2012, 9:09pm; Reply: 335
Cambridge sign Will Norris.

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/george-signs-young-keeper-prospect-14694/
Posted by: Alfie, July 17, 2012, 5:14pm; Reply: 336
Also resign Robbie Willmott.

Sold to Luton for £50,000. Resigned 18 months later for nothing. Alright for some.
Posted by: Ollie, July 18, 2012, 11:30am; Reply: 337
Luton sign Matt Robinson.

http://www.lutontown.co.uk/news/article/matt-robinson-signs-245234.aspx
Posted by: Ollie, July 18, 2012, 12:01pm; Reply: 338
Woking midfielder Jack King signs for Preston.

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/king-steps-up-with-preston-14725/
Posted by: Ollie, July 19, 2012, 3:38pm; Reply: 339
Tamworth sign Peter Till.
Posted by: Ollie, July 19, 2012, 3:38pm; Reply: 340
Tamworth sign Lloyd Kerry and James Wren.
Posted by: Ollie, July 19, 2012, 5:25pm; Reply: 341
Lee Sawyer signs for Woking.
Posted by: Ollie, July 19, 2012, 5:44pm; Reply: 342
Mike Cestor signs for Woking.
Posted by: Ollie, July 20, 2012, 5:24pm; Reply: 343
Hereford sign Marlon Jackson.

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/hereford-bring-in-jackson-14795/
Posted by: Ollie, July 20, 2012, 5:26pm; Reply: 344
Hereford sign Chris Carruthers.
Posted by: Ollie, July 20, 2012, 5:26pm; Reply: 345
Hereford sign Andy Gallinagh.
Posted by: Ollie, July 20, 2012, 5:27pm; Reply: 346
Ebbsfleet sign Patrick Ada.
Posted by: cod.gtfc, July 20, 2012, 6:27pm; Reply: 347
Kidderminster sign Keith Briggs from Fleetwood. Good signing
Posted by: Ollie, July 21, 2012, 12:23pm; Reply: 348
Stockport sign Danny Rowe from Fleetwood on a six-month loan deal.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7923238,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, July 21, 2012, 12:25pm; Reply: 349
Woking sign Bradley Bubb from Aldershot on a season-long loan deal.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7923360,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, July 21, 2012, 2:10pm; Reply: 350
Braintree sign Kane Shepherd .
Posted by: Ollie, July 23, 2012, 11:02am; Reply: 351
Macclesfield sign Craig Braham-Barrett.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7928123,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, July 23, 2012, 5:42pm; Reply: 352
Wrexham sign Andy Coughlin.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7928822,00.html
Posted by: cod.gtfc, July 23, 2012, 8:00pm; Reply: 353
Not a signing as such but Pablo Mills is playing for Mansfield in a friendly tonight could be about to sign. Looks like Mansfield are following Fleetwood and Crawley to the title, everyone else playing for second place again.
Posted by: Ollie, July 23, 2012, 10:58pm; Reply: 354
Mansfield also have striker Ryan McGorrigan on trial.
Posted by: Ollie, July 25, 2012, 11:33am; Reply: 355
Lincoln sign Daniel Gray.
Posted by: Ollie, July 25, 2012, 11:34am; Reply: 356
Lincoln sign Geoffrey Gouveia.
Posted by: Ollie, July 25, 2012, 11:35am; Reply: 357
Lincoln sign Tom Miller.
Posted by: psgmariner, July 25, 2012, 11:44am; Reply: 358
Bet you can't wait for the transfer window to close Ollie!
Posted by: Alfie, July 25, 2012, 11:53am; Reply: 359
Lincoln are in trouble this year.
Considering a big bet on them to go down.
Posted by: Ollie, July 25, 2012, 12:01pm; Reply: 360
Quoted from psgmariner
Bet you can't wait for the transfer window to close Ollie!

Yeah cant wait mate haha!
Posted by: Ollie, July 25, 2012, 12:02pm; Reply: 361
Hereford sign former Darlington striker Ryan Bowman.
Posted by: Ollie, July 25, 2012, 1:42pm; Reply: 362
Newport sign former Luton striker Aaron O'Connor.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7931895,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, July 27, 2012, 12:00pm; Reply: 363
Newport sign Michael Flynn.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7938189,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, July 27, 2012, 2:28pm; Reply: 364
Hereford have signed Bath midfielder Marley Watkins.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7939398,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, July 27, 2012, 7:26pm; Reply: 365
Ebbsfleet sign Liam Enver-Marum.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7941674,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, July 27, 2012, 7:29pm; Reply: 366
Southport sign Steven Tames.
Posted by: Ollie, July 27, 2012, 7:30pm; Reply: 367
Southport sign Chris Lynch.
Posted by: ginnywings, July 28, 2012, 1:00am; Reply: 368
Are you a football agent Ollie?  
Posted by: Ollie, July 28, 2012, 1:21am; Reply: 369
Quoted from ginnywings
Are you a football agent Ollie?  

No mate haha just see them on twitter and try and keep people updated!
Posted by: ginnywings, July 28, 2012, 1:26am; Reply: 370
Quoted from Ollie

No mate haha just see them on twitter and try and keep people updated!

And a fine job you do.

Kudos.
Posted by: Ollie, July 28, 2012, 2:29am; Reply: 371
Quoted from ginnywings

And a fine job you do.

Kudos.

Cheers mate
Posted by: Ollie, July 29, 2012, 2:26pm; Reply: 372
Dartford sign Mark Arber.
Posted by: Ollie, July 29, 2012, 6:24pm; Reply: 373
Dartford sign Nathan Collier.
Posted by: Ollie, July 30, 2012, 2:39pm; Reply: 374
Lincoln sign Graham Hutchison on loan until January.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7950619,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, July 30, 2012, 2:41pm; Reply: 375
Stockport sign former Rochdale defender Jordan Fagbola on a one year deal.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7950698,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, July 30, 2012, 4:12pm; Reply: 376
Lincoln also sign young goalkeeper Jake Turner.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7950947,00.html
Posted by: cod.gtfc, July 30, 2012, 9:01pm; Reply: 377
Lincoln transfer list and/or make available for season long loan, last seasons captain and centerback Josh Gowling.

Say it is to free up the budget, but rumours being Holdsworth and Gowling have fallen out.
Posted by: Ollie, August 1, 2012, 12:03am; Reply: 378
Luton sign goalkeeper Dean Brill on a two year deal.

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/brills-back-at-kenilworth-road-15032/#comments
Posted by: Ollie, August 1, 2012, 10:10am; Reply: 379
Telford sign former Tamworth forward Kieron St Aimie.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7954396,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, August 1, 2012, 1:29pm; Reply: 380
Nuneaton sign Australian goalkeeper Ben McNamara.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7954432,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, August 1, 2012, 1:31pm; Reply: 381
Macclesfield sign Fleetwood defender Kieran Charnock on Loan until January 1st.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7954490,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, August 1, 2012, 1:32pm; Reply: 382
Barrow sign defender Sean Hessey.
Posted by: Ollie, August 1, 2012, 1:33pm; Reply: 383
Barrow sign midfielder Garry Hunter.
Posted by: Ollie, August 1, 2012, 1:34pm; Reply: 384
Barrow sign midfielder Alex-Ray Harvey.
Posted by: Ollie, August 1, 2012, 2:17pm; Reply: 385
Ebbsfleet sign former Dagenham & Redbridge striker Phil Walsh.
Posted by: Ollie, August 1, 2012, 2:18pm; Reply: 386
Ebbsfleet sign former Brentford full back Ryan Blake.
Posted by: Ollie, August 1, 2012, 3:38pm; Reply: 387
Notts County have signed Luton midfielder Andre Boucaud on loan until early January.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7955171,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, August 1, 2012, 6:53pm; Reply: 388
Kidderminster sign Goalkeeper Nathan Vaughan.

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/harriers-complete-vaughan-deal-15056/
Posted by: Ollie, August 2, 2012, 4:17pm; Reply: 389
Cambridge sign Lincoln striker Sam Smith for an undisclosed fee.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7957655,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, August 2, 2012, 4:48pm; Reply: 390
Boston sign Matt Wilson from Alfreton on a 3 month loan deal.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7957742,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, August 4, 2012, 12:59pm; Reply: 391
Lincoln sign striker Vadaine Oliver on a one year deal.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7961657,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, August 4, 2012, 2:08pm; Reply: 392
Southport sign former Morecambe midfielder Charlie Joyce.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7962073,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, August 6, 2012, 3:46pm; Reply: 393
Lincoln sign former Chesterfield midfielder Dan Gray.
Posted by: Ollie, August 6, 2012, 3:47pm; Reply: 394
Nuneaton sign defender Stephen O'Halloran.
Posted by: Ollie, August 6, 2012, 3:48pm; Reply: 395
Nuneaton sign forward Robbie Thompson-Brown.
Posted by: Ollie, August 7, 2012, 12:22pm; Reply: 396
Cambridge sign former Hampton & Richmond Borough goalkeeper Craig Ross.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7970326,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, August 7, 2012, 12:25pm; Reply: 397
Dartford have signed former Dagenham and Redbridge player Richard Rose.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7970163,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, August 7, 2012, 12:28pm; Reply: 398
AFC Telford United have signed 20-year-old striker James Spray.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7970094,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, August 7, 2012, 4:01pm; Reply: 399
Barrow have signed Burnley duo Joe Jackson and Tom Anderson on long-term loan deals until January.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7970645,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, August 7, 2012, 4:03pm; Reply: 400
Forest Green sign former Southampton centre-back Aarran Racine joining the club on a three-month contract.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7970802,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, August 7, 2012, 7:49pm; Reply: 401
Woking Sign Reading Striker Brett Williams On Loan.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7970534,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, August 7, 2012, 7:50pm; Reply: 402
Woking also sign former Town midfielder Dean Sinclair on a short term contract.
Posted by: GtfcGarner, August 8, 2012, 11:05am; Reply: 403
Quoted from Ollie
Woking also sign former Town midfielder Dean Sinclair on a short term contract.

Remember on FM when he had 4k a week wages for town, rip off!
Posted by: Ollie, August 8, 2012, 3:35pm; Reply: 404
Quoted from GtfcGarner

Remember on FM when he had 4k a week wages for town, rip off!

I remember that,couldn't get rid of him for ages aswell haha!
Posted by: Ollie, August 8, 2012, 4:31pm; Reply: 405
AFC Telford sign former Wrexham midfielder Steven Leslie.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7973195,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, August 9, 2012, 2:27pm; Reply: 406
Alfreton sign Tom Denton.
Posted by: Ollie, August 9, 2012, 2:27pm; Reply: 407
Alfreton sign former Tamworth striker Iyseden Christie.
Posted by: Ollie, August 9, 2012, 2:29pm; Reply: 408
Alfreton Town have signed former Macclesfield striker Ben Tomlinson.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7975386,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, August 9, 2012, 2:29pm; Reply: 409
Alfreton sign former Barnsley midfielder Alastair Taylor.
Posted by: Ollie, August 9, 2012, 2:36pm; Reply: 410
Barrow have signed former Stockport winger Danny Rowe.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7975208,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, August 9, 2012, 6:27pm; Reply: 411
Braintree sign goalkeeper Danny Naisbitt.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7975923,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, August 10, 2012, 8:43pm; Reply: 412
Telford sign former Darlington midfielder Kris Taylor.
Posted by: Ollie, August 10, 2012, 8:43pm; Reply: 413
Telford sign goalkeeper Jack Cudworth.
Posted by: Ollie, August 10, 2012, 8:44pm; Reply: 414
Telford sign Jon Brown.
Posted by: Ollie, August 10, 2012, 8:44pm; Reply: 415
Telford sign Tom Roberts.
Posted by: Ollie, August 10, 2012, 8:45pm; Reply: 416
Telford sign Joe Yoffe.
Posted by: Ollie, August 10, 2012, 8:46pm; Reply: 417
Lincoln have signed former Norwich winger Luke Daley on non-contract terms.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7979736,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, August 10, 2012, 8:47pm; Reply: 418
Barrow sign former Macclesfield striker Vinny Mukendi.
Posted by: Ollie, August 10, 2012, 8:47pm; Reply: 419
Barrow sign Ben Hoskin.
Posted by: Ollie, August 10, 2012, 8:48pm; Reply: 420
Nuneaton sign former LA Galaxy and Tamworth striker Kyle Patterson.

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,13040_7979238,00.html
Posted by: Ollie, August 12, 2012, 12:20am; Reply: 421
Newport sign Ben Swallow.
Posted by: Ollie, August 12, 2012, 12:20am; Reply: 422
Newport sign Kris Fielden,
Posted by: Ollie, August 12, 2012, 12:21am; Reply: 423
Newport sign Mark Cooper.
Posted by: Ollie, August 12, 2012, 12:21am; Reply: 424
Macclesfield sign Scott Brown.
Posted by: Ollie, August 12, 2012, 12:21am; Reply: 425
Macclesfield sign Carl Martin.
Posted by: cod.gtfc, August 31, 2012, 2:51pm; Reply: 426
Pablo Mills signs for Macclesfield
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, August 31, 2012, 4:57pm; Reply: 427
Quoted from cod.gtfc
Pablo Mills signs for Macclesfield

Good signing..... Damitttt!
Posted by: 470 (Guest), August 31, 2012, 11:43pm; Reply: 428
Manny Panther has signed for Kidderminster Harriers.

Josh Gowling has signed for Kidderminster Harriers.

http://www.harriers.co.uk/news/article/120831-deadline-day-duo-345823.aspx
Print page generated: May 3, 2024, 5:16pm