Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Classic Threads  /  
Posted by: oldfootballer, December 3, 2010, 10:25pm

It came to my mind recently.

Since we have gone out of the football League  I have thought that over the years we have had some good Managers. The question I would like to ask is this  who really was the best Manager at Grimsby Town, who actually stood out, so lets go through the candidates.

Bill Shankly

Well what can you say about Bill Shankly he went onto make a huge reputation at Huddersfield and  Liverpool FC.
This Grimsby legend made a statement to the press and public media after winning trophies galore at Liverpool when asked which was the best team he ever managed all expecting him to say one of his Liverpool great teams no he said Grimsby Town and the team that he put together at at Blundell Park

Alan Buckley

Well to me Alan wins it with miles in front of anybody at Blundell Park what he acheived was brilliant for Grimsby Town Football Club , not the most populer Manager but a guy who got results.

Laurie Mac

He was only here two years but what a mark he made in this Town I have to say I am bias because I was part of the set up at the time they were great days and Laurie was truly a peoples man, and to this day is still well respected indeed

Jimmy Mc Guigan

Lots of you people wil not know this guy at all, but he knew  football inside out put together a truly wonderful football side in the late sixties discovered Matt Tees, Brian Hill,Graham Taylor etc. a guy who has a young player admired enormously.

John Newman.

Now this guy who inherited all the young players like, Tony Ford, Kevin Drinkell, Terry Donovan, Joe Waters, he coached them into the proper manner that young lads should be, and in my eyes left the club to early to go to has an assistant Manager at Derby County  and did not reap the benefits that he deserved personally

George Kerr

Well what can I say about this guy very outspoken Scots man took Grimsby Town to six points away from going into the old English first division, asked the directors when Town were chasing to go up for money to clinch a player to support the final challenge got refused and offered his own money to get that final imput.
What a guy

If you have got any names to put in please do for all reasons this club has not died it has got two many memories.
OLDFOOTBALLER
Posted by: ginnywings, December 3, 2010, 10:30pm; Reply: 1
Some great managers there Dave but Buckley got us playing some of the best football i have seen anywhere,so he gets my vote.
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, December 3, 2010, 10:53pm; Reply: 2
AB for me. How good was it when hoofballers came to BP to bully us off the park only for the, to be outfought, out thought and outfootballed. Also edges it over others through his longevity and repeat success and never having being relegated as a manager. Shanks, Lawrie Mac and Kerr are all stars, but they are just shaded as GTFC managers by AB, even if two of them achieved plenty away from BP.
Posted by: 97 (Guest), December 3, 2010, 10:59pm; Reply: 3
Sir Alan.
Posted by: BIGChris, December 3, 2010, 11:14pm; Reply: 4
Buckley produced the best footballing Town team I have seen.

Lawrie Mac captured the imagination of the Grimsby public better than anyone in my lifetime.

Kerr had a very good team but, at times, I got the impression it was about him. Perhaps unfair but it was the impression I got at the time.

Laws for all his detractors took AB's team forward for a very short time then buggered it up for himself

I would really love for Woods to be spoken of in the same breath of the aforementioned in 5/6 years time!
Posted by: Poojah, December 3, 2010, 11:16pm; Reply: 5
No Nicky Law or Graham Rodger?
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, December 3, 2010, 11:43pm; Reply: 6
buckley mk1 and mk2
Posted by: Paddymariner, December 3, 2010, 11:53pm; Reply: 7
No contest, Alan Buckley was the best manager Town ever had. Even Mark 3, he produced more than his predecessor and successors and if we had stuck with him, I would have expected to be in League 1 by now. McMenemy was inspirational but the best football and the best players were mostly Buckley's. Newman, Kerr and Booth were all competent but lucky to inherit some superb young players. Lyons, Roberts, Law, Rodger and Newell were just crap. Laws was good but made a huge mistake with one player. Slade was good but made a huge mistake over one game. Groves is the interesting one. In different times, I think he may have been a great manager for Town.
Posted by: sutton mariner, December 3, 2010, 11:58pm; Reply: 8
Newell
Posted by: theicenian, December 4, 2010, 12:16am; Reply: 9
Well folks I'll just pick two not on the list, reason simple they took Town into the 1st div (premiership to you young uns) and two FA cup semi-finals non have done it since, non have come even close. Charlie Spencer and Frank Womack.

In my life time, Lawrie Mac for sheer enthusiasm and inspiration.

AB (mk 1 & 2) for football

Chilton for 55/56

And George Adams Macdonald Kerr for just being George.
Posted by: barralad, December 4, 2010, 8:32am; Reply: 10
Quoted from theicenian
Well folks I'll just pick two not on the list, reason simple they took Town into the 1st div (premiership to you young uns) and two FA cup semi-finals non have done it since, non have come even close. Charlie Spencer and Frank Womack.

In my life time, Lawrie Mac for sheer enthusiasm and inspiration.

AB (mk 1 & 2) for football

Chilton for 55/56

And George Adams Macdonald Kerr for just being George.

That's a very good shout. What would probably stop him is his relatively short stay.

Has to be A.B. for me. Mark I was sensational after a difficult start. Mark II he spent money wisely when previous managers who were dealing with a relegated team lost the plot seeing us relegated again.
Posted by: Garth, December 4, 2010, 9:36am; Reply: 11
Buckley for me, this club IMO will never again equal two Wembley successful visits in one season I also rated and still do George for his club exploits, the others had most of their success with larger crowds and bigger budgets at  Liverpool and the Saints. Our exploits up the league with Mac was against poorer opposition than those of Buckley and Kerr
Posted by: Billybigbollox, December 4, 2010, 9:41am; Reply: 12
Ab all day long
Posted by: Civvy at last, December 4, 2010, 9:47am; Reply: 13
Theres about 3000 of them every Saturday afternoon.  We all know where it's going wrong, we all know what substitutions need making, we all know how to counter the opposition, and we all know what players we need to bring in in the following transfer window.  

coz there was this one time on Champ Manager ...;)
Posted by: StiggsGTFC, December 4, 2010, 9:49am; Reply: 14
AB by a landslide for me.

Not only took us up but kept us there, punching miles above our weight playing superb football.

And those two Wembley trips......

Don't know about the managers before the sixties though.

Posted by: Youngy, December 4, 2010, 10:28am; Reply: 15
You've only got to look at the long term stats to realise how good AB was

3 promotions, no relegations, 3 trips to Wembley, numerous cup giant kills, extended time in the second tier of the Football League and the man had a prooven track record of playing flowing attractive football and grabbing bargain buys who turned out to be quality. I can count on one hand the amount of 'duffers' AB signed

I still think where we would have been if we stuck with AB. I just think he needed a better scouting system to work with and we would have been alot steadier then we are now
Posted by: aldi_01, December 4, 2010, 10:43am; Reply: 16
I think AB will win most peoples votes but Shankley has to be the manager that was THE best overall in terms of achievements etc...

Brian Laws had the potential to be one of the best, he took AB's team forward and got us into a great position, one incident with a player who thought he was billy big bollox ruined it all and the rest as they say is history...
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, December 4, 2010, 11:13am; Reply: 17
I agree about Buckley but would add this little sequence that led us from oblivion in Div 4 to the top of the old Div 2 in the 1980s.

John Newman
George Kerr
Dave Booth

The nucleus of the team was the local lads - Ford, Drinkell, Moore .... etc. but it led to some of the most exciting football and some of the best players we have had post-war in a short space of time. Joe Waters, Trevor Wymark, Kevin Kilmore, Paul Wilkinson, Andy Peake, Paul Emson, Chris Nicholl, Nigel Batch, Stuart Gray and so on.

They were all good managers in different ways but they shared an ability to construct a footballing team and get the best from players. Pity it all came to a full stop with that clown from Everton.

Oh, don't forget a much underrated manager from earlier days - Jimmy McGuigan. The team of Tees, Green, Hill, Foster, Cockerill, Jobling, Wright, Ross ...
Posted by: 1mickylyons, December 4, 2010, 11:40am; Reply: 18
Buckley by a mile.The George Kerr and Dave booth teams played good football and had some tremendous results but Buckley did it for years and years and the amount of players he turned into even better players even has recently as Martin Paterson speaks volumes for what he was all about.
Posted by: STB, December 4, 2010, 1:09pm; Reply: 19
George Kerr for me because I enjoyed it most as a town fan.
Posted by: RonMariner, December 4, 2010, 1:42pm; Reply: 20
Good shout for the Newman/Kerr/Booth era, a great side with a local nucleus, but for me Alan Buckley is the man. Great football, and plenty of success.

In my opinion we would not be in the BSP now if Fenty had shown him the same faith which he now lavishes on the spectacularly dismal failure that is Woods.

Of all Fenty's mistakes, sacking AB was by far the most costly.
Posted by: grimsby pete, December 4, 2010, 3:00pm; Reply: 21
Chilton was town's manager when I was a boy and my dad said he was very good,

All the ones Oldfootballer mentioned I agree with ,

BUT

One stands out because of the length of time he was here and he did it twice,  

ALAN BUCKLEY   I will forgive him for his 3rd term.
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, December 4, 2010, 3:16pm; Reply: 22
If this is about the best manager OF Grimsby Town then that is different to the best manager to manage Grimsby Town so probably everyone would have to agree on Buckley. Otherwise I'd have thought Shankley and possibly McMenemy would shade it over Buckley as great managers as he was never a great manager anywhere else but Grimsby.
Posted by: pseudonym, December 4, 2010, 5:34pm; Reply: 23
Alan Buckley in my opinion.
Going back to the Lawrie McMenemy situation, Bobby Kennedy was the manager prior to him and I think we lost 1 or our last 10 games that season. Kennedy was dismissed and
Lawrie actually transformed the side further. Also (Dave will probably confirm) Tom Casey was dismissed in the seventies just as some of the youngsters were developing so
John Newman actually had the makings of a good side which he passed on to George Kerr
Posted by: pseudonym, December 4, 2010, 5:40pm; Reply: 24
If this is about the best manager OF Grimsby Town then that is different to the best manager to manage Grimsby Town so probably everyone would have to agree on Buckley. Otherwise I'd have thought Shankley and possibly McMenemy would shade it over Buckley as great managers as he was never a great manager anywhere else but Grimsby.
This is not a criticism of Lawrie Mac, but he wasn't successful with Doncaster, Sunderland or Northern Ireland. Basically only us and Southampton

Posted by: barralad, December 4, 2010, 6:27pm; Reply: 25

He did have a measure of success with Walsall. The Walsall fans still speak very highly of him. I think he got them to a two-legged League Cup Semi Final against Liverpool?
Posted by: RonMariner, December 4, 2010, 8:26pm; Reply: 26
Quoted from barralad

He did have a measure of success with Walsall. The Walsall fans still speak very highly of him. I think he got them to a two-legged League Cup Semi Final against Liverpool?

Got them promoted too I believe.
Posted by: oldfootballer, December 4, 2010, 8:34pm; Reply: 27
Quoted from pseudonym
Alan Buckley in my opinion.
Going back to the Lawrie McMenemy situation, Bobby Kennedy was the manager prior to him and I think we lost 1 or our last 10 games that season. Kennedy was dismissed and
Lawrie actually transformed the side further. Also (Dave will probably confirm) Tom Casey was dismissed in the seventies just as some of the youngsters were developing so
John Newman actually had the makings of a good side which he passed on to George Kerr

Everything you said there was spot on, from the Laurie Mac era upto the the John Newman period.

To this day John Newman will be kicking his heels because he went to Derby County as an assistant Manager and the team he left behind AT Grimsby had not gone its full potenshiel.
In other words left to soon. They ended up getting just six points I believe into getting in the old English first division
OLDFOOTBALLER
Posted by: pseudonym, December 4, 2010, 8:42pm; Reply: 28
Quoted from oldfootballer
[/b]

Everything you said there was spot on, from the Laurie Mac era upto the the John Newman period.

To this day John Newman will be kicking his heels because he went to Derby County as an assistant Manager and the team he left behind AT Grimsby had not gone its full potenshiel.
In other words left to soon. They ended up getting just six points I believe into getting in the old English first division
OLDFOOTBALLER

The likes of Drinkell, Donovan, Ford and the Moores were being nurtured by the late Tom Casey. He didn't seem to get the praise for it. Wasn't he sacked on the day that he was moving to a new house in Grimsby ?
Posted by: 470 (Guest), December 5, 2010, 2:03am; Reply: 29
Well not as old as some of you lot, only been watching Grimsby Town since the early 80's, maybe if I had been watching Town since the 50's or something my choice would differ.

Alan Buckley.
Posted by: oldfootballer, December 5, 2010, 10:43am; Reply: 30
Quoted from pseudonym

The likes of Drinkell, Donovan, Ford and the Moores were being nurtured by the late Tom Casey. He didn't seem to get the praise for it. Wasn't he sacked on the day that he was moving to a new house in Grimsby ?

That was one of the cruellest things I ever saw in football.

The late Tom Casey was certainly a bundle of energy and crazy football ideas but could certainly target a good young player with the knowledge that he could make them a Pro Footballer eventually.

Never forget the day it happened, it was a Monday I think and Tom was not in for training due to him moving house from Coventry which was his last club.

The Vice Chairman at the time came into the dressing room Tommy Lindley, and annouced to us all that Tom Casey`s contract had been terminated and that the club were in talks with a new Manager who turned out eventually to be John Newman.

Well that finished training and as we use to do in them days go to the nearest pub to have a drink to the outgoing Manager which was the pub that has now been burned down on Grimsby road.

Every body even those that did not like Tom Casey were all in the opinion that was a dreadful thing to do sack the Manger when he was moving house to Grimsby.

It was one of the worst things I ever saw in Football.
OLDFOOTBALLER
Posted by: BIGChris, December 5, 2010, 11:01am; Reply: 31
Was the Town job Tommy Casey's only senior managerial position? I know he was a very highly regarded youth coach at Coventry and those skills and abilities set up Town for a fantastic run. The junior  team under Bernard Fleming was well advanced compared to many clubs
Posted by: oldfootballer, December 5, 2010, 11:09am; Reply: 32
Quoted from pseudonym
This is not a criticism of Lawrie Mac, but he wasn't successful with Doncaster, Sunderland or Northern Ireland. Basically only us and Southampton

Won the fourth division championship with Doncaster till player power got hold of the club, went from Grimsby to Southampton was successful then wanted a new challenge.

Sunderland came in for him, tried the pattern that he had done at Southampton where he brought in well known players who had it seemed finshed there carreer and got that extra few years out of them.
For instance Kevin Keegan, Tommy Case, Peter Osgood, it did not work at Sunderland.

In fact mention Laurie Macs name to any Sunderland supporter and they cringe.
It just shows you can not please everybody in football.
OLDFOOTBALLER

Posted by: Les Brechin, December 5, 2010, 11:12am; Reply: 33
There can be only one name. 3 spells in charge of the club and although the 3rd spell was very disappointing the first 2 were excellent.

It can only be John Cockerill.  ;D
Posted by: BIGChris, December 5, 2010, 11:28am; Reply: 34

Won the fourth division championship with Doncaster till player power got hold of the club, went from Grimsby to Southampton was successful then wanted a new challenge.

Sunderland came in for him, tried the pattern that he had done at Southampton where he brought in well known players who had it seemed finshed there carreer and got that extra few years out of them.
For instance Kevin Keegan, Tommy Case, Peter Osgood, it did not work at Sunderland.
In fact mention Laurie Macs name to any Sunderland supporter and they cringe.
It just shows you can not please everybody in football.
OLDFOOTBALLER

He would have done better with Jimmy Case ;)
Posted by: oldfootballer, December 5, 2010, 12:02pm; Reply: 35
Quoted from BIGChris

He would have done better with Jimmy Case ;)

Opps, another mistake.
OLDFOOTBALLER
Posted by: pseudonym, December 5, 2010, 7:31pm; Reply: 36
Tom Casey was a well respected coach at Everton. I think it was when Harry Catterick was in charge.
Posted by: Coley Surfer, December 5, 2010, 10:59pm; Reply: 37
For me it would be George Kerr. Yes he took over a team that had just been promoted, but he was assistant manager at the time, he then won a championship which was something Buckley never did despite three promotions.

I loved the days at Wembley which was something I never thought I would see but I think it's a bit unfair to use them as a reason for Buckley being best manager. Managers such as Womack, Shankley, McMenemy and even Kerr did not have the same opportunities to get to Wembley. In Womacks time the only way to get to Wembley was in the FA Cup Final, we got to the Semis twice in the Thirties. Play -offs didn't exist, there was no special day out for teams that didn't finish top two, nor was there a Wembley final for teams that had done well in the Third & Fourth division cup,

As STB stated in an earlier post, for me the most exciting time as a Town fan was when Kerr was manager. Buckleys team played great football but it never seemed to be as exciting as watching Kerrs team.
Posted by: theicenian, December 5, 2010, 11:12pm; Reply: 38
Quoted from Coley Surfer
For me it would be George Kerr. Yes he took over a team that had just been promoted, but he was assistant manager at the time, he then won a championship which was something Buckley never did despite three promotions.

I loved the days at Wembley which was something I never thought I would see but I think it's a bit unfair to use them as a reason for Buckley being best manager. Managers such as Womack, Shankley, McMenemy and even Kerr did not have the same opportunities to get to Wembley. In Womacks time the only way to get to Wembley was in the FA Cup Final, we got to the Semis twice in the Thirties. Play -offs didn't exist, there was no special day out for teams that didn't finish top two, nor was there a Wembley final for teams that had done well in the Third & Fourth division cup,

As STB stated in an earlier post, for me the most exciting time as a Town fan was when Kerr was manager. Buckleys team played great football but it never seemed to be as exciting as watching Kerrs team.

I have a tendancy to agree with that. Only one correction Charlie Spencer took our club to the 39 cup semi-final.

Posted by: pseudonym, December 6, 2010, 7:20pm; Reply: 39
Quoted from theicenian

I have a tendancy to agree with that. Only one correction Charlie Spencer took our club to the 39 cup semi-final.

How many farthings did you pay to watch it ?

Posted by: Badger57, December 6, 2010, 7:57pm; Reply: 40
Lawrie Mac's team was the most exciting and atmospheric time for me, especially when Matt Tees returned and almost doubled gates overnight! I greatly respected George Kerr although he was very outspoken at times and not very likeable. (I like him now when he commentates, he`s mellowed with time!) Dave Booth did a decent job but was a bit dull as was John Newman. Tom Casey was very unlucky to get sacked as he was building a great young side. Paul Groves was just plain unlucky. So the best, of course, was AB Mk1 and 2. By 3 his team was so predictable and shot shy bu I'll forgive him that. Arise Sir Alan!  :)
Posted by: BIGChris, December 7, 2010, 12:56am; Reply: 41
Quoted from Badger57
Lawrie Mac's team was the most exciting and atmospheric time for me, especially when Matt Tees returned and almost doubled gates overnight!

Didnt Tees return under Bobby Kennedy?

First game at home to Cambridge?
Posted by: theicenian, December 7, 2010, 9:02am; Reply: 42
Quoted from BIGChris

Didnt Tees return under Bobby Kennedy?

First game at home to Cambridge?

Well now you've both got the story just a bit tangled.  Paddy Hamilton persuaded Luton to part with Matt in November 70 and his first game back was a 2-0 win over Scunthorpe and the crowd was up by around 2000. And obviously Bobby Kennedy was manager.Matt scored one and a certain diminutive player got the other from a penalty. The chanting for Matt that day is still something that I can clearly remember,one of those things that makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck.

Posted by: BIGChris, December 7, 2010, 9:49am; Reply: 43
Quoted from theicenian

Well now you've both got the story just a bit tangled.  Paddy Hamilton persuaded Luton to part with Matt in November 70 and his first game back was a 2-0 win over Scunthorpe and the crowd was up by around 2000. And obviously Bobby Kennedy was manager.Matt scored one and a certain diminutive player got the other from a penalty. The chanting for Matt that day is still something that I can clearly remember,one of those things that makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck.

Sorry Icey but you are incorrect. Just found this link which states it WAS Cambridge.

Being as old as you does have some advantages but it seems memories of Matt Tees arent one of them! ;)

http://www.thefishy.co.uk/story.php?id=8500099
Posted by: Paddymariner, December 7, 2010, 10:42am; Reply: 44
I thought Chris was right in that it was Cambridge.
Posted by: DocTower, December 7, 2010, 10:52am; Reply: 45
Dave Booth , inherited a good side and continued the run before he left . Anyone who was present during Alans leadership had best best ever years . Would he be welcome back for a 4th time ? To go back into the league ? And we still haven't got a bar named after him.
Posted by: theicenian, December 7, 2010, 11:26am; Reply: 46
Quoted from BIGChris

Sorry Icey but you are incorrect. Just found this link which states it WAS Cambridge.

Being as old as you does have some advantages but it seems memories of Matt Tees arent one of them! ;)

http://www.thefishy.co.uk/story.php?id=8500099

I claim senility and snow and retire corrected. :B

Posted by: grimsby pete, December 7, 2010, 12:29pm; Reply: 47
Quoted from theicenian

I claim senility and snow and retire corrected. :B

I am pleased that I am not the only one to start losing it,

It's not very nice is it Icey ? :(
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, December 7, 2010, 1:35pm; Reply: 48
Quoted from grimsby pete

I am pleased that I am not the only one to start losing it,

It's not very nice is it Icey ? :(

Don't worry Pete, it's when you can't remember what you've lost that you really need to bother about it. ;)
Posted by: GrimRob, December 7, 2010, 1:40pm; Reply: 49
ABv1 and ABv2
Posted by: RonMariner, December 7, 2010, 2:13pm; Reply: 50
Quoted from GrimRob
ABv1 and ABv2

Thought you'd be voting for Woods Rob ;)
Posted by: Mariner88, December 7, 2010, 2:42pm; Reply: 51
Quoted from GrimRob
ABv1 and ABv2

Version three took us to Wembley so it's hard to argue even with his final spell. Admittedly a mixed bag but he'd never have let this happen.
Posted by: Badger57, December 7, 2010, 4:16pm; Reply: 52
Quoted from theicenian

Well, now I KNOW for CERTAIN I'm getting old! LOL! :>)

Posted by: barralad, December 7, 2010, 7:39pm; Reply: 53
Quoted from Paddymariner
I thought Chris was right in that it was Cambridge.

Cambridge's first season in the league. The last game at Blundell Park before the "Second Coming" was York so a bit of a derby game. The attendance was 4052. (The game contained one of my favourite ever goals by Alan Woodward-a volley from a cross by Dave Boylen but that's another story.)

The attendance v Cambridge was 7295 and as the article says must have paid a chunk off the five grand it cost to sign him.
Posted by: SNOOZE, December 7, 2010, 7:41pm; Reply: 54
Quoted from Badger57

Well, now I KNOW for CERTAIN I'm getting old! LOL! :>)

Thought it was ME replying

Posted by: oldfootballer, December 7, 2010, 9:23pm; Reply: 55
Quoted from theicenian

Let me tell you this story about Matt coming back to Grimsby.
At the time I was one off only I think off two people who played with Matt Tees in the first instance.
The other guy being Goalkeeper Harry Wainman, in Matt`s first tenure me and Harry  were only in the youth team.

Bobby Kennedy on this particuler morning called me in the office to what I thought was a general discussion over the way we were playing, then he dropped the bombshell he said to me did you know a guy called Matt Tees.

I said yes he was a brilliant player for Grimsby Town, Bobby Kennedy said to me well I have to admit that I do not now nothing about him and I am going to meet him tommorrow to sign him back for Grimsby what do you think.

I said if you can get Matt Tees to play for Grimsby once again the gates will just take off and we will score goals.

Sure enough the deal was done and the rest is history.

Matt Tees will always be a living legend in this Town, and he was so respected by all off his team mates as well.
OLDFOOTBALLER

Posted by: Paddymariner, December 8, 2010, 8:39am; Reply: 56

Let me tell you this story about Matt coming back to Grimsby.
At the time I was one off only I think off two people who played with Matt Tees in the first instance.
The other guy being Goalkeeper Harry Wainman, in Matt`s first tenure me and Harry  were only in the youth team.

Bobby Kennedy on this particuler morning called me in the office to what I thought was a general discussion over the way we were playing, then he dropped the bombshell he said to me did you know a guy called Matt Tees.

I said yes he was a brilliant player for Grimsby Town, Bobby Kennedy said to me well I have to admit that I do not now nothing about him and I am going to meet him tommorrow to sign him back for Grimsby what do you think.

I said if you can get Matt Tees to play for Grimsby once again the gates will just take off and we will score goals.AND GET A LOT OF PENALTIES
Sure enough the deal was done and the rest is history.

Matt Tees will always be a living legend in this Town, and he was so respected by all off his team mates as well.

Good news for you Dave.

OLDFOOTBALLER

Print page generated: March 29, 2024, 7:41am