Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: pier39, July 9, 2010, 9:48am
just read about this boy training with town,i know it was mentioned yesterday but that picture of him playing footy in a town kit laughing brought a tear to my eye,what a inspiration he is as i find myself moaning and groaning about any minor illness i have. all the the very best harvey
Posted by: gtfc91, July 9, 2010, 9:52am; Reply: 1
agreed very well said mate what an inspiration!!
Posted by: mumbo, July 9, 2010, 11:40am; Reply: 2
Agree wholeheartedly. Such bravery in the face of adversity. Also big respect to the club for finally doing something for the community as such and one of their fans.

Smashing lad, hope we see him more at the games.
Posted by: lukeo, July 9, 2010, 1:28pm; Reply: 3
I watched it and felt proud to be associated with GTFC, he looked a little worried but i bet he loved every minute of it.
Posted by: Marinerz93, July 9, 2010, 6:19pm; Reply: 4
http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/news/Brave-meningitis-sufferer-reveals-football-dreams-backs-Grimsby-Town/article-2397368-detail/article.html

Bless him, despite losing limbs to meningitis he battles on, what a courageous little lad.  It would be great to see him be a mascot for one of the home games, maybe oldfootballer could arrange something here.

Posted by: wembley_double98, July 9, 2010, 6:37pm; Reply: 5
Wonderful brave little lad, to see the smile on his face, full credit to his family, my family wish Harvey and his parents our warmest wishes
Posted by: fishface, July 9, 2010, 7:23pm; Reply: 6
Very humbling, fair play to Town as well for going the extra mile. How about us clubbing together to make him mascot in the first game? I pledge £50 towards it.
Posted by: Marinerz93, July 9, 2010, 7:40pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from fishface
Very humbling, fair play to Town as well for going the extra mile. How about us clubbing together to make him mascot in the first game? I pledge £50 towards it.

Count me in, the more that chip in the less it will cost each individual and £50 is very generous, I'd probably be able to put in between £5 and £10.
Posted by: ska face, July 9, 2010, 7:43pm; Reply: 8
Those who know me know I'm as tight as a duck's bottom, but even I'd sling a fiver into the pot for that one.
Posted by: Career Underdogs, July 9, 2010, 8:01pm; Reply: 9
£20 here guys let's give this brave little lad what he deserves.
Posted by: wigworld, July 9, 2010, 9:00pm; Reply: 10
£20 here. Let's make it happen.
Posted by: barralad, July 9, 2010, 9:14pm; Reply: 11
Im liking this....£20 of my money.

How do we collect it together? Does anyone know the family??
Posted by: ska face, July 9, 2010, 9:26pm; Reply: 12
Suppose the easiest way would be to get in touch with the family somehow (get in touch with the GET?) and then set up a Justgiving account.
Posted by: bradzmilne, July 9, 2010, 9:52pm; Reply: 13
Definatly £20 here. And as it has been rightly said fair play to the players and coaching staff etc.
Posted by: mumbo, July 9, 2010, 10:27pm; Reply: 14
Im skinto but ill give a fiver.

Sorry goes but now out of work i cant afford alot lol. But this lad is a truly brave lad and every little will help to get him mascot. So, lets do it.
Posted by: Marinerz93, July 10, 2010, 1:21am; Reply: 15
To be a Mariner Mascot for the day costs around £150, so if we are going to make this happen for this cracking young lad we need to raise a bit more than £150 to guarantee it will take place.  I've no reason to doubt the sincerity of those who have pledged to fund this and any extra raised can go towards his travel costs or other Mariner merchandise.  So far those listed below have pledged in total £150 (ish).

fishface - £50
Marinerz93 - £5 - £10
ska face - £5
Career Underdogs - £20
wigworld - £20
barralad - £20
bradzmilne - £20
mumbo - £5

As ska face says

Quoted from ska face
Suppose the easiest way would be to get in touch with the family somehow (get in touch with the GET?) and then set up a Justgiving account.

Someone with the knowledge or experience to set this up would be a great start and the sooner we get this in motion the sooner we can get the fund up and running.  There are many worthy causes but every now and then someone comes along who has fought through adversity to inspire people.  Les is a shining example of this and Harvey Phillips is another.

[IMG]http://i26.tinypic.com/4iy6ib.jpg[/IMG]
Posted by: LH, July 10, 2010, 1:43am; Reply: 16
Why not accept donations and get him the mascot day and anything left over give to a Meningitis relevant charity.

This is a very charitable board. So far we've raised money for/given money to Cancer Research UK, St Andrews and St Barnabas hospices, Brain Tumour UK and Help for Heroes. Perhaps we should nominate a charity of the year?
Posted by: ponnyfan, July 10, 2010, 5:33am; Reply: 17
I'm in for a fiver - courageous little lad deserves it  :)
Posted by: lukeo, July 10, 2010, 6:39am; Reply: 18
5er from me
Posted by: topuphere666, July 10, 2010, 6:56am; Reply: 19
£5 from me as well, even if we surpass the £150 mark the extra can go to a charity of the familes choice. At a guess it may be a Meningitas research one.
Posted by: Shilts, July 10, 2010, 7:47am; Reply: 20
Hello,
As you will see I’m a first time poster on here – I’ve been reading this message board for a number of years now and find it a fantastic link to know what’s going on in and around the club, especially as i live in Thailand now.

A number of times in the past 4 years a thread, topic or particular post has moved (or more often incensed) me to almost register and voice my opinion, yet, for various reasons i didn’t.

However, after reading this particular thread I simply couldn’t let it slip by unnoticed. As the 1st poster states, i watched the clip on MW and don’t mind admitting it bought a tear to my eye also. What a courageous and brave lad.

It’s about time the club was seen giving back to the community in this way, such a simple offer will have cost the club nothing and roused no end of support – i know it has in me. I would like to know just who at the club it was that was behind this, as he deserves some credit too. Such an obvious thing, yet no Town manager or hierarchy have managed anything like this since Lawrie Mac.  

In this day in age of large faceless corporate super clubs, players with ego’s the size of Adam Proudlock and fans that have no real connection to the club – this makes me immensely proud to be a Town fan. If ever our players get complacent in their role or motivation is needed before a big game then Woods should simply play them this clip, if that doesn’t stir some emotion then nothing will.

At the end of the day, you have to feel for the lad, he had to suffer everything he’s been through, and now, at an influential age his old man is sending down the route of being a Town fan – if he hasn’t suffered enough already.

P.S. I’m happy to donate

P.P.S. Sorry for the long post

P.P.P.S. UTFM
Posted by: cleemariner1, July 10, 2010, 8:24am; Reply: 21
il donate a tenner  :)
Posted by: Marinerz93, July 10, 2010, 9:09am; Reply: 22
Welcome Shilts and no need to appologise for how you feel, it's what this message board is all about.  I know a at least 6 people who read this message board but have never registered, some intend to but are either too busy or a bit shy.  Some of the posters on here surprise me with their indepth knowledge or humility and that's what makes this board great at times.

You are also right that who ever was behind this deserves credit too.  There is a great potential at this club we have seen that sveral times over the years, 30,000+, 28,000+ and 25,000+ to Wembley proves that.  I don't think Woodsy will mimic what Lawrie Mac did but I have a feeling that he could go some way to gain valuable ground that has been lost since AB MKII left.

fishface - £50
Marinerz93 - £5 - £10
ska face - £5
Career Underdogs - £20
wigworld - £20
barralad - £20
bradzmilne - £20
mumbo - £5
ponnyfan - £5
lukeo - £5
topuphere666 - £5
cleemariner1 - £10

So far £175 (ish)
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, July 10, 2010, 10:30am; Reply: 23
You can stick me down for £20.
Posted by: mumbo, July 10, 2010, 11:09am; Reply: 24
Tbh its cases like this that make me wonder, no matter how bad i get myself that nothing can hold u back or stop you. And its all due to little lads like this who show us 'grown ups' how to do it.

Will be awesome to get this lad a mascot package, and i agree with the others any left over should go to either a charity in his honor, or, and this may be well out here, but why not a donation to his family to go towards harvey cos surely the amount of care this young lad requires must cost the family too? I dont know just what came to my head.
Posted by: darren9, July 10, 2010, 1:08pm; Reply: 25
If someone can organise this with the consent of the family (will the parents want him at a game or lad be bored of meeting the Town players lol) i'll happily donate, I lost a cousin to meningitis so its a cause close to my heart.
Posted by: Citymariner, July 10, 2010, 1:26pm; Reply: 26
Stick me in for £5.
Posted by: Les Brechin, July 10, 2010, 1:52pm; Reply: 27
I'll throw £20 in too.
Posted by: Citymariner, July 10, 2010, 1:54pm; Reply: 28
Must be around £200 now.
Posted by: Marinerdan, July 10, 2010, 1:57pm; Reply: 29
Put me down for a tenner.

Do you know if the club could give him a squad number?

I've got one of the 100 club tickets so I get a free advert in the programme, I'll try and arrange something so they can use it to either put something in for a Meningitis charity or for something related to the story.
Posted by: alvinghammariner, July 10, 2010, 2:06pm; Reply: 30
Yeah I'll put a fiver in.
Posted by: Citymariner, July 10, 2010, 2:16pm; Reply: 31
Quoted from Marinerdan
Put me down for a tenner.

Do you know if the club could give him a squad number?

I've got one of the 100 club tickets so I get a free advert in the programme, I'll try and arrange something so they can use it to either put something in for a Meningitis charity or for something related to the story.

I've been involved with charity events on this site several times and as LH says, thefishy is a charitable site.

If you get in touch with Grimrob i'm sure he'll discuss advertising this site and it's charitable side. Although, I woudl have thought being a club100 member you have a business yourself that you are wanting to advertise?
Posted by: Les Brechin, July 10, 2010, 2:22pm; Reply: 32
It could be done via a paypal account.
Posted by: Marinerdan, July 10, 2010, 2:29pm; Reply: 33
Quoted from Citymariner

I've been involved with charity events on this site several times and as LH says, thefishy is a charitable site.

If you get in touch with Grimrob i'm sure he'll discuss advertising this site and it's charitable side. Although, I woudl have thought being a club100 member you have a business yourself that you are wanting to advertise?

Thanks mate.

I work in business finance for a bank and I was going to use it to promote what the bank is doing in the local area for small and medium businesses, but this is a much better cause.

I’ll try and use it for some kind of fundraising piece in the programme, my banks surprisingly charitable so I’ll see if I can arrange something so the bank will match whatever funds are raised.

I've not got anything through about the 100 club yet from the club but once i know thedetails I'll let you know.
Posted by: ponnyfan, July 10, 2010, 8:02pm; Reply: 34
I'm realising I am a tight get and want to raise my donation to a tenner  :) If my kids were ever in that position  .........
Posted by: Lumpsleftbreast, July 10, 2010, 8:50pm; Reply: 35
I'll donate £5 too x
Posted by: Citymariner, July 10, 2010, 11:41pm; Reply: 36
Quoted from ponnyfan
I'm realising I am a tight get and want to raise my donation to a tenner  :) If my kids were ever in that position  .........

Go on then, I'll follow suit. £10 now from me.
Posted by: mumbo, July 11, 2010, 10:28am; Reply: 37
I would increase my donation, but sorry guys i really cant afford anymore than i have already put sadly. Bit excrement being out of work.

Is nice to see such a generous lot on here though. makes ya prooud to be a town fan
Posted by: ticker_1610, July 11, 2010, 11:09am; Reply: 38
Tenner from ticker count me in!
Posted by: Marinerz93, July 11, 2010, 11:28am; Reply: 39
We have 20 people who have said they would donate to give this young lad a special day that he will remember for years to come.  The amount pledged so far is £250 (ish), to be a mascot for the day costs around £150.  We need someone who is savvy with setting up these Justgiving account / paypal thingy's and get into touch with his family.  As site owner maybe GrimRob or No2 - Biccy's get in touch with the telewag to see if the family wouldn't mind us doing this for Harvey.  It would be cracking to see him score a goal in front of the Pontoon with Mighty Mariner in goal.

fishface - £50
Marinerz93 - £5 - £10
ska face - £5
Career Underdogs - £20
wigworld - £20
barralad - £20
bradzmilne - £20
mumbo - £5
ponnyfan - £5 £10
lukeo - £5
topuphere666 - £5
cleemariner1 - £10
Rodley Mariner - £20
Citymariner - £5 £10
Les Brechin - £20
Marinerdan - £10
alvinghammariner - £5
Lumpsleftbreast - £5
Shilts
darren9
Posted by: MarinerJosh, July 11, 2010, 12:16pm; Reply: 40
Put me down for £10 too.
Posted by: lukeo, July 11, 2010, 1:39pm; Reply: 41
Doing it via paypal we lose a percentage of the money.. Why not just all give cash? AM sure everyone at some point is going to be at a friendly or know of someone to pass the money on
Posted by: supertown, July 11, 2010, 1:51pm; Reply: 42
Quoted from lukeo
Doing it via paypal we lose a percentage of the money.. Why not just all give cash? AM sure everyone at some point is going to be at a friendly or know of someone to pass the money on

dont think you do if it is a gift. Anyway bang me down for a tenner
Posted by: mumbo, July 11, 2010, 3:14pm; Reply: 43
Id be quite happy to too see if my gaffer will let uas do some collection boxes on the bars in the ground too if people think would be good.

With regards the money, maybe if we give it to someone we know we can all trust at one of the games? Maybe Terry if he fancies doing it?
Posted by: bradzmilne, July 11, 2010, 4:02pm; Reply: 44
how about we meet somewere before every game, get eve i everyones name on a list when they bring the money cross them off. Personally i think that idea is the only one that will work becasue paypal is very confusing and you do lose a percentage of your money :)
Posted by: mumbo, July 11, 2010, 4:07pm; Reply: 45
You need someone very trustworthy mind. No offence but i dont know many of you of here in a personal manner lol But if someone is chosen who is known to be trustworthy of here then all is good.

Anyone been in touch with the telegraph yet?
Posted by: Marinerdan, July 11, 2010, 4:16pm; Reply: 46
can you not do a 'just giving' site.

You pay a small fee but you actually make more due to the gift aid element.
Posted by: bradzmilne, July 11, 2010, 4:19pm; Reply: 47
i think it would be better in person. Becasue some us do not own/are too young for credit cards etc.
Posted by: bradzmilne, July 11, 2010, 4:22pm; Reply: 48
and if we did do it in cash surely nobody would be heartless enough to not give the family the money ?
Posted by: GtfcGarner, July 11, 2010, 4:41pm; Reply: 49
Im sure this lad could deserve a nice £5 out of my paper round, maybe could organise a day to raise funds for the charity?
count me in, lets hope this fighter shows the attitude to the players this season!
Up The Mariners.
Posted by: ticker_1610, July 11, 2010, 7:10pm; Reply: 50
Why not get the lad n 1 adult a season ticket with any extra cash?
Posted by: ponnyfan, July 11, 2010, 7:12pm; Reply: 51
Quoted from ticker_1610
Why not get the lad n 1 adult a season ticket with any extra cash?
Great idea Ticker - I second that

Posted by: 1mickylyons, July 11, 2010, 7:12pm; Reply: 52
I will glady stick £10 in.
Posted by: 1mickylyons, July 11, 2010, 7:14pm; Reply: 53
I will have a word with my works HR dept and see if they will sling something Harveys way im sure they will so give me a week or so to get hold of the relevant people.
Posted by: gary_elton, July 11, 2010, 7:17pm; Reply: 54
I will make a donation of a tenner.... will see someone at Crawley and handover the readies then....

as for Si's sex change , I'll stick a fiver in , and another one if Wrawbs get the first date.....  ;)
Posted by: Biccys, July 11, 2010, 7:33pm; Reply: 55
Deserves to be a sticky I reckon. Stick me in for £10 but it would be best done through a JustGiving account I think. Not that I mistrust anyone, it just covers all parties.

Does anyone know how to/have the inclination to create one for this?
Posted by: bradzmilne, July 11, 2010, 8:01pm; Reply: 56
how about to boost the funds we do a few name cards etc sure i could do one if anyone else intrested ?
Posted by: Les Brechin, July 11, 2010, 10:23pm; Reply: 57
Quoted from Biccys
Deserves to be a sticky I reckon. Stick me in for £10 but it would be best done through a JustGiving account I think. Not that I mistrust anyone, it just covers all parties.

Does anyone know how to/have the inclination to create one for this?

I have a justgiving site for Brain Tumour UK as in the link in my signature. You would have to register as a charity first I think and then set up a bank account as all donations go directly into the nominated bank account. I'm not sure if you would be able to register an individuals bank account but if you could you will still have to rely on the "trust factor".
Posted by: Lumpsleftbreast, July 12, 2010, 6:35am; Reply: 58
I will also be donating my prize money from the Grim Outlook.

I'm not sure how much it is yet until I get some of the money wired from America ;D
Posted by: gobby, July 12, 2010, 10:32am; Reply: 59
I run a little fantasy league through the season and did 1 for the WC, half the winnings go to the winner the other half to charity. I won the seasonal one so will  be donating all the money from that (when collected), should be around £40. 8)
UTMM
Posted by: mumbo, July 12, 2010, 10:44am; Reply: 60
The season ticket idea too is an aboslutely fantastic idea, and would be awesome for the boy i would guess.

has anyone spoken to the family about this yet btw?

Been in touch with the club they may want to help us out too. Also they will probably have contct details for the parents.
Posted by: voice of reason, July 12, 2010, 4:05pm; Reply: 61
I think the best way to do it is, get in touch with the club, ask them to accept peoples donations towards payment for the mascot and season ticket fees for Harvey... Obviously the club will be able to get hold of the contact details of Harvey's parents and make sure all of this is OK... The other advantage is probably the club would be able to take card payments over the phone and if you haven't got a card at least it is a central place for everyone to get there donations in... I'm sure if there was any shortfall in the costs associated with the mascot and season ticket prices the club would then probably write any outstanding balance off... So maybe, as it is donations coming from the Fishy it would be probably be best for whoever runs this site to contact the club (if they don't mind) to arrange this... We can trust the club can't we....
Posted by: voice of reason, July 12, 2010, 4:06pm; Reply: 62
Oh, I will donate when/if anything is sorted, so can any info on where/who donations are going to be accepted by, please post the relevant info...
Posted by: bradzmilne, July 12, 2010, 4:15pm; Reply: 63
if voice of reason ? of casue it will happen. I reckon we should make a song for him when he comes out as mascot sure he would love that ;D
Posted by: Townfantom, July 12, 2010, 7:52pm; Reply: 64
This is a great idea but would he want a season ticket? A 5 year old will get pretty bored watching town ;D. I'd love to see him as a mascot though.
Posted by: AndyGTFC, July 12, 2010, 7:58pm; Reply: 65
I'll give a fiver if anything gets sorted.
Posted by: Youngy, July 12, 2010, 9:20pm; Reply: 66
Whack me down for a tenner, great great cause
Posted by: Wrawby_Mariner, July 13, 2010, 12:16pm; Reply: 67
Quoted from Townfantom
This is a great idea but would he want a season ticket? A 5 year old will get pretty bored watching town ;D. I'd love to see him as a mascot though.

WHS - tenner for me
Posted by: bradzmilne, July 13, 2010, 1:38pm; Reply: 68
any updates guys ?
Posted by: OllieeeMariner, July 13, 2010, 3:28pm; Reply: 69
how do we pay?
Posted by: Citymariner, July 13, 2010, 9:31pm; Reply: 70
Have we got permission from Harvey's family yet?

We need to check this before we actually start collecting money.
Posted by: Biccys, July 13, 2010, 11:54pm; Reply: 71
I have just been told that a company in Town are going to DONATE a Mascot-For-The-Day package to Harvey and his family. Brilliant gesture.

I know a lot of money has been pledged and suggestions of a ST for the lad made etc., but how about we ask his family if they would like to nominate a charity of their choice to donate to instead of a ST which he may or may not want.

There is likely to be a Meningitis charity that already has a Justgiving or Paypal account so we need not go through that rigmarole. Bear in mind the mascot day WILL BE GIVEN to him by this company.

Thoughts?
Posted by: mumbo, July 14, 2010, 12:19am; Reply: 72
How about we just ask his family what they think? lol.

They might be very appreciative of a season ticket or two (harvey and his dad)

Personnally i think a donation to harvey would be better. Lets face it hes been through it all already and deserves to be treated. I think that will stick with him alot more than a donation made to charity in his honour.
Posted by: bradzmilne, July 14, 2010, 4:22pm; Reply: 73
yeah i think mumbo is right we need to ask his family - any ideas for how to get in touch
Posted by: Marinerz93, July 14, 2010, 5:24pm; Reply: 74
Quoted from mumbo
How about we just ask his family what they think? lol.

They might be very appreciative of a season ticket or two (harvey and his dad)

Personnally i think a donation to harvey would be better. Lets face it hes been through it all already and deserves to be treated. I think that will stick with him alot more than a donation made to charity in his honour.

I agree with Mumbo on this. I think it's great that a company are doing this, do we know if it has anything to do with the fishy?

I prefer to put money towards a season ticket because he would benefit from it for several reasons and any extra money generated can go towards a meningitus chairty.
Posted by: Marinermaiden, July 14, 2010, 5:35pm; Reply: 75
As a mother to 3 young children I will happily and gladly throw in a tenner to the cause whatever it ends up being - some days I'm really proud to be a town fan as I honestly think we have some of the best fans in the country - this thread proves it - UTM.
Posted by: codcheeky, July 14, 2010, 5:42pm; Reply: 76
put me down for a tenner, maybe if there is a lot left over or mascot is being done we can send the family to eurodisney for a break or  trip to lapland at christmas
Posted by: bradzmilne, July 14, 2010, 8:03pm; Reply: 77
Quoted from codcheeky
put me down for a tenner, maybe if there is a lot left over or mascot is being done we can send the family to eurodisney for a break or  trip to lapland at christmas

brilliant idea - what do we think guys ?
Posted by: topuphere666, July 14, 2010, 10:42pm; Reply: 78
Quoted from bradzmilne

brilliant idea - what do we think guys ?

I know he has been through a lot, but trying to save for a holiday for him is a bit too much IMO.

Were not jim'll fix it!! lol

Great news for the mascot package, and ill still donate my £5 to either a charity of families choice.
Posted by: bradzmilne, July 15, 2010, 10:15am; Reply: 79
maybe but surely he woul love it ? seening santa and that
Posted by: voice of reason, July 15, 2010, 11:21am; Reply: 80
Quoted from bradzmilne
maybe but surely he woul love it ? seening santa and that

Of course he would love it, personally though, I think you have to understand the position of the family in this, its one thing arranging for the season ticket and mascot thing but to start arranging holidays etc might just be a little too much for the family and could put them in an awkward situation.... Its not like they havee been raising money for Harvey they just wanted him to play football...
Posted by: bradzmilne, July 16, 2010, 3:55pm; Reply: 81
has anyone tried to get contacts number - i will try on saturday if you want ?
Posted by: mumbo, July 20, 2010, 7:59pm; Reply: 82
bump
Posted by: jock dock tower, July 22, 2010, 12:43pm; Reply: 83
Please put me down for £10, have only just read this. This is what being a fan is surely about? How about starting up a scheme whereby similar causes can also benefit? Even a small number of fans donating £1 a month into a central fund would enable others to have the same benefit of Town fans benevolence. Twenty five fans each pledging £1 per month would secure sufficient funding for two packages each season. Ask the club if they'll match the funding as well, it would be a great way of the club and fans working together.
It would also be nice to possibly generate some good publicity after the debacle of Burton?
Posted by: mumbo, July 22, 2010, 5:03pm; Reply: 84
wheres the posts going?
Posted by: 1mickylyons, July 24, 2010, 2:44pm; Reply: 85
Quoted from Marinerz93

I agree with Mumbo on this. I think it's great that a company are doing this, do we know if it has anything to do with the fishy?

I prefer to put money towards a season ticket because he would benefit from it for several reasons and any extra money generated can go towards a meningitus chairty.

I spoke to HR at Youngs and mentioned The Fishy also enclosed the Telegraph story etc and im hoping it is Youngs that have come forward when i recieved an e-mail back it sounded very positive so fingers crossed.
Posted by: malkamalka, July 24, 2010, 8:06pm; Reply: 86
Has anybody actually contacted Mr. & Mrs. Phillips. If not, I can get a contact on Monday, but who do they need to contact - Rob?
Posted by: Marinerz93, July 24, 2010, 11:27pm; Reply: 87
Quoted from malkamalka
Has anybody actually contacted Mr. & Mrs. Phillips. If not, I can get a contact on Monday, but who do they need to contact - Rob?

I guess it would be to ask if they minded fans doing a collection for him and if enough money was raised to buy the lad a seaosn ticket.  As mentioned above a company may be stepping forward with the mascot package.  If enough money was raised it may pay for season tickets for both Harvey and his dad.  

If they agree then maybe someone could sort something out with the club where they accept donations at the club shop for him in a collection pot.  That way people could just pop along to the club shop and put the money in.  The club may be able to accept donations via credit card too.
Posted by: Biccys, August 21, 2010, 7:57pm; Reply: 88
So, Harvey got his dream today. Mascot and a complimentary season ticket from the club.

What does everyone wasn't to do ref their pledges on here?
Posted by: MarinerMatt24, August 25, 2010, 5:58pm; Reply: 89
Harvey is a brave and fantastic little boy...

i remember when we raised money for him at louth police cadets  :)

he's a good lad who deserves a good life...

:)
Posted by: 1mickylyons, August 26, 2010, 6:32pm; Reply: 90
Quoted from Biccys
So, Harvey got his dream today. Mascot and a complimentary season ticket from the club.

What does everyone wasn't to do ref their pledges on here?

May has well simply wait til the next worthy cause comes along mate would be my shout i was just glad to help out and hope it is another poor soul hooked for life following GTFC.Good Luck Harvey
Posted by: Lord Sommet, August 27, 2010, 3:17pm; Reply: 91
An idea to swing by  you.

http://www.itv.com/lifestyle/jeremykyle/beaguest/
Quoted Text

Make My Wish Come True
Do you know a child between the ages of 5 – 12 who has suffered from an illness or had a tragedy tear their life apart? Have they been through so much in their young lives, you think they deserve a special surprise? Or maybe it’s their parents who deserve to be pampered? If you know someone who deserves to have their wish granted, get in touch. The Jeremy Kyle team are making a special show where we’ll make dreams come true. Please call Kate on 0161 9520764 or email kate.Broadhurst@itv.com

Surely if a lot email, I already have, giving details and asking for an holiday, they may do it.

Email details in the quote.
Posted by: Lord Sommet, August 27, 2010, 3:31pm; Reply: 92
In relation to the above quote, Jeremy Kyle produces have already emailed back asking for a contact number if anyone has one?
Posted by: SitePublisher, August 30, 2010, 9:45am; Reply: 93
test3
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 3:28am