Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Classic Threads  /  
Posted by: SitePublisher, March 11, 2010, 10:52pm
Inside this special issue of Wraggs to Riches we have lots of recollections and stories from supporters up and down the country who have been involved with KA one way or another over the years.  We also have an eulogy from Simon Yeo and Keith's brother Delroy Alexander as well as many pictures of his playing and managerial career down the years.

This 44 page special edition costs just £2.00 and can be purchased online through the following link

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=XVZNV3F3Q2Q4S

All proceeds will be donated to the Sacred Sports Foundation which Keith helped to establish.
Posted by: Les Brechin, March 11, 2010, 10:55pm; Reply: 1
Ordered.
Posted by: Les Brechin, March 17, 2010, 1:02pm; Reply: 2
I have just received my copy today and can highly recommend it to anyone wishing to keep a memorial to the Big Man (if there are any left that is). Many comments and memories of Keef from various times of his career, though I may be a bit biased as there is a page in the fanzine which has been taken from an email I sent at the time of his untimely passing.
Posted by: Alfie, March 17, 2010, 3:15pm; Reply: 3
Unbelievably, having read the Macc board, only 121 Macc fans (out of 1,700+ of their fans at the game) bought this.  :-/

The vast majority of sales have come from Grimsby, Lincoln, Bury and general football fans.
Posted by: NE Mariner, March 17, 2010, 4:14pm; Reply: 4
Got mine today ;)
Posted by: StiggsGTFC, March 18, 2010, 10:09am; Reply: 5
Just bought.

You can pay via Paypal.

Come on, lets be the forum with the most purchases in memory of Keith, remember it goes to one of his charities.
Posted by: lehoa, July 31, 2010, 4:09am; Reply: 6
Keith Alexander's memory will be preserved in a special edition of Wraggs to Riches, the clubs unofficial fanzine. The 44 page spread is a collection of remembrances and stories of supporters who knew Keith, pictures of his playing and managerial career down the years, and contributions from brother Delroy and ex-Lincoln City and Macc striker Simon Yeo

Print page generated: March 28, 2024, 9:58pm