Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: gtfc82, September 15, 2020, 1:12pm
My bank account has had money taken out of it by GTFC, so I assume I'm getting a season ticket. However I've not heard anything about getting a password for iFollow until crowds are allowed in again. Does anyone know when that's going to happen?
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, September 15, 2020, 2:35pm; Reply: 1
Copied from another thread

"I spoke to ticket office and the season ticket cards and season passes for iFollow will be available for collection towards the end of this week"
Posted by: gtfc82, September 15, 2020, 2:49pm; Reply: 2
Thanks
Posted by: vernontown, September 18, 2020, 10:31am; Reply: 3
Has anyone actually received an ifollow code for tomorrow?

Have followed the instructions and emailed for code (live 100 miles away from BP), but no response even after resending the email.

Also no word on season ticket. I hope they actually received my season ticket form!!!

Starting to suspect I won't be watching the game tomorrow. Don't get the point of the club  telling people what to do and then just not responding.
Posted by: gobby, September 18, 2020, 10:40am; Reply: 4
I picked up my ST code yesterday. When onto IFollow which already has my details, started to purchase with the code I had but IFollow just took £10 and didn’t give me the chance to use the code! I have applied for a refund but to no avail at present.  8)
UTMM
Posted by: Croxton, September 18, 2020, 10:51am; Reply: 5
Quoted from vernontown
Has anyone actually received an ifollow code for tomorrow?

Have followed the instructions and emailed for code (live 100 miles away from BP), but no response even after resending the email.

Also no word on season ticket. I hope they actually received my season ticket form!!!

Starting to suspect I won't be watching the game tomorrow. Don't get the point of the club  telling people what to do and then just not responding.

Ditto. Ditto, Ditto. Also add no reply to phone in ticket office. AND no update on OS. Marie Celeste docks at BP. Some one please get a grip.
Posted by: vernontown, September 18, 2020, 11:12am; Reply: 6
Don't know if they monitor this forum. My code just cam through!
Posted by: Croxton, September 18, 2020, 11:25am; Reply: 7
Quoted from Croxton

Ditto. Ditto, Ditto. Also add no reply to phone in ticket office. AND no update on OS. Marie Celeste docks at BP. Some one please get a grip.

Ticket Office picks up and a very helpful lady has dictated a 12 figure code. If anyone else is waiting resend your request to:-  ifollow@gtfc.co.uk

Edit:-   Salford game purchased in usual way, code entered, discount applied (remember to enter security code if using credit card), Charge goes to £0, emailed confirmation in seconds. Thanks again to ladies in the office.
Posted by: ivanosandwich, September 18, 2020, 3:06pm; Reply: 8
I picked up a code today and was told specifically to hit the "Apply code" button after typing the code.
Posted by: jimgtfc, September 18, 2020, 3:23pm; Reply: 9
Found it really simple to be honest. I emailed, got a reply from Sam Strandt within minutes with a code, followed the instructions and the cost said £0.  
Posted by: mariner tommy, September 18, 2020, 3:41pm; Reply: 10
I too had no problem, went through the process, put in the code and details and cost went to zero.
Posted by: Zmariner, September 18, 2020, 3:48pm; Reply: 11
I think the ladies in the office just have too much to do, I have found it nearly impossible, no completely impossible To get a reply in about 10 attempts when calling. When you go to the ticket office they are extremely helpful. Also got no response to the email request for the code and so resorted to going in. I love the people but the whole thing is not very slick, I have called several times way past 9 o’clock in the morning and it says the ticket office is not open and then when it comes to the answerphone piece it says there is some sort of error on the line. That’s not causing me any great problems but does not really make a very good impression for the club, UTM
Posted by: Perkins, September 18, 2020, 4:26pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Zmariner
I think the ladies in the office just have too much to do, I have found it nearly impossible, no completely impossible To get a reply in about 10 attempts when calling. When you go to the ticket office they are extremely helpful. Also got no response to the email request for the code and so resorted to going in. I love the people but the whole thing is not very slick, I have called several times way past 9 o’clock in the morning and it says the ticket office is not open and then when it comes to the answerphone piece it says there is some sort of error on the line. That’s not causing me any great problems but does not really make a very good impression for the club, UTM

It needs to be way way past 9 o'clock. It doesnt open till 10

Posted by: mimma, September 18, 2020, 4:39pm; Reply: 13
Emailed them, received my code within minutes.

All I have to do now is figure out how to use it
Posted by: Hagrid, September 18, 2020, 7:19pm; Reply: 14
Yeah found it all quite straightforward myself,’club replied to me Code entered applied code, cost 0.00
Posted by: promotion plaice, September 18, 2020, 8:10pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from mimma
Emailed them, received my code within minutes.

All I have to do now is figure out how to use it

If you PM me your code I'm happy to work out how to use it for you   8)

Posted by: Poojah, September 18, 2020, 8:41pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from promotion plaice

If you PM me your code I'm happy to work out how to use it for you   8)

Very generous. :)

On a serious note, I have a code for tomorrow’s game going spare as I’ve bought a season ticket but also have the full iFollow package. If anyone who has had a rough ride financially these last few, strange months wants to PM me you can have it.

First come, first served but please leave it for someone who’s been impacted by recent events if you can comfortably afford to buy your own. No questions asked, I trust my Town brethren.
Posted by: Poojah, September 19, 2020, 8:37am; Reply: 17
Quoted from Poojah

Very generous. :)

On a serious note, I have a code for tomorrow’s game going spare as I’ve bought a season ticket but also have the full iFollow package. If anyone who has had a rough ride financially these last few, strange months wants to PM me you can have it.

First come, first served but please leave it for someone who’s been impacted by recent events if you can comfortably afford to buy your own. No questions asked, I trust my Town brethren.

This has now gone.

Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, September 19, 2020, 2:52pm; Reply: 18
Salford do not have iFollow, but you can watch the game through YouTube for £5. How does that work?
Posted by: Chrisblor, September 19, 2020, 2:56pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner
Salford do not have iFollow, but you can watch the game through YouTube for £5. How does that work?

https://www.efl.com/iFollow/

Quoted Text
Please note that the iFollow service is only available to clubs playing in the EFL during the 2020/21 season who have opted in to utilise the iFollow platform. Those clubs who have not will have access to the same live streaming opportunity and will be able to provide their fans with access through their own club digital services.

We are therefore unable to provide subscriptions to fans of AFC Bournemouth, Birmingham City, Bristol City, Cardiff City, Charlton Athletic, Derby County, Forest Green Rovers, Harrogate Town, Leyton Orient, Middlesbrough, QPR, Salford City, Stoke City, Sunderland, Swansea City, Watford and Wigan Athletic. Please contact your club for more information.
Print page generated: March 29, 2024, 1:32am