Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: promotion plaice, July 7, 2019, 11:56pm

How many ST's we have sold so far ?   GTFC seem to be keeping stum !!!

Anyone think the performance against Cleethorpes may have made a few more renew ?

Posted by: lukeo, July 8, 2019, 7:53am; Reply: 1
I've been wondering this for ages.. We used to get weekly updates, now I couldn't even guess if we've even hit 1,500! I see somewhere someone said we'd sold 1,000 but that's the only time ive seen a number.
Doesnt effect me or my life but its just nice to know. Especially if we're struggling this year the club should be drumming up and pushing for people to buy them.
Posted by: rancido, July 8, 2019, 8:27am; Reply: 2
The only thing that will bolster ST's is a new owner, so we are reliably informed on another thread.
Posted by: 1mickylyons, July 8, 2019, 8:59am; Reply: 3
Quoted from rancido
The only thing that will bolster ST's is a new owner, so we are reliably informed on another thread.

It will be a big selling point to me ;)
Posted by: gtfcmd, July 8, 2019, 9:01am; Reply: 4
1450 was mentioned the other day
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, July 8, 2019, 2:02pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from gtfcmd
1450 was mentioned the other day

About 10 to 3 by any chance?  ;)
Posted by: barralad, July 8, 2019, 5:14pm; Reply: 6
According to Lisa today we are at 1900 at the start of the busiest week leading up to earlybird deadline day on Saturday.
Posted by: The Yard Dog, July 8, 2019, 5:31pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from barralad
According to Lisa today we are at 1900 at the start of the busiest week leading up to earlybird deadline day on Saturday.

Which always gets extended
Posted by: golfer, July 8, 2019, 6:30pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from The Yard Dog

Which always gets extended

I bet if I don't get mine before the weekend it wont be extended-not taking the chance
Posted by: LH, July 8, 2019, 6:45pm; Reply: 9
They didn’t last year did they?
Posted by: headingly_mariner, July 8, 2019, 7:09pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from barralad

That’s good going after a disappointing season.
I usually end up getting it deadline day even though it will always be extended. I am assuming that figure is down on this time last year.
Posted by: lukeo, July 8, 2019, 8:41pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from headingly_mariner

That’s good going after a disappointing season.
I usually end up getting it deadline day even though it will always be extended. I am assuming that figure is down on this time last year.

I reckon the number has always been down or else they'd have posted something like they used to?
Posted by: blundellpork, July 8, 2019, 8:42pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from lukeo

I reckon the number has always been down or else they'd have posted something like they used to?

Perhaps Steve Wraith has run out of obscure records to break?
Posted by: lukeo, July 8, 2019, 8:45pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from blundellpork

Perhaps Steve Wraith has run out of obscure records to break?

Or they run out of note pads with numbers on each line so have scrapped calculating how many they've sold
Posted by: forza ivano, July 13, 2019, 10:30am; Reply: 14
Lisa piggott on Facebook saying it's last day today for the offer and they've sold nearly 2500. That's more or less the same as last year isn't it?
Posted by: lukeo, July 14, 2019, 6:35am; Reply: 15
Quoted from forza ivano
Lisa piggott on Facebook saying it's last day today for the offer and they've sold nearly 2500. That's more or less the same as last year isn't it?

If that is after yesterday's sales I'd assume its down from last year?
Posted by: forza ivano, July 14, 2019, 9:55am; Reply: 16
Quoted from lukeo

Before
Posted by: Stadium, July 14, 2019, 10:42am; Reply: 17
Quoted from lukeo

Approximately 2900 last season??
2983 (2017) and 3032 (2016) were final sales numbers.
Posted by: lukeo, July 14, 2019, 1:19pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from Stadium

Approximately 2900 last season??
2983 (2017) and 3032 (2016) were final sales numbers.

I may be wrong but I thought we advertised that we hit 3k last season at some point? Anything around 3k is great considering how the last few years have been.
Posted by: Stadium, July 14, 2019, 1:35pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from lukeo

I may be wrong but I thought we advertised that we hit 3k last season at some point? Anything around 3k is great considering how the last few years have been.

Correct-3098
Article in the GT confirms:

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/grimsby-season-tickets-efl-zebra-2849837

Posted by: Maringer, July 16, 2019, 12:07pm; Reply: 20
It seems that they've extended the 'Early Bird' rates for another week. Wow, what a surprise!
Posted by: Civvy at last, July 16, 2019, 1:19pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from Maringer
It seems that they've extended the 'Early Bird' rates for another week. Wow, what a surprise!

I think it runs in conjunction with the DFS sale  ;)
Posted by: zorro_is_a_Mariner, July 16, 2019, 1:27pm; Reply: 22
talking of tickets does anyone know much it is to get into Gainsborough in Thursday and what kick off time is please can't find it anywhere
Posted by: Les Brechin, July 16, 2019, 1:52pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from Civvy at last

I think it runs in conjunction with the DFS sale  ;)

One of my aims in life is to find someone who has paid FULL PRICE for a DFS sofa!  :)
Posted by: Civvy at last, July 16, 2019, 3:03pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from Les Brechin

One of my aims in life is to find someone who has paid FULL PRICE for a DFS sofa!  :)

After weeks of negotiations, I believe Theresa May did  ;)
Posted by: Stadium, July 16, 2019, 5:12pm; Reply: 25
Quoted from zorro_is_a_Mariner
talking of tickets does anyone know much it is to get into Gainsborough in Thursday and what kick off time is please can't find it anywhere

https://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/2019/july/gainsborough-trinity-ticket-information/

Thu Jul 18 2019 19:30 (UK)
Lincolnshire Senior Cup.

Posted by: arryarryarry, July 16, 2019, 5:41pm; Reply: 26
Quoted from Stadium

My understanding is that it will mainly be the juniors.
Posted by: Stadium, July 16, 2019, 9:31pm; Reply: 27
Quoted from arryarryarry

My understanding is that it will mainly be the juniors.

MJ:

“We’ve got Doncaster two days after that (Gainsborough), so I think the team that plays Doncaster will be a clearer representation of the team that’s likely to start the season.

“The Gainsborough game will be more about topping people up in terms of game time – people who still need game time will get it at Gainsborough.”

Posted by: FishOutOfWater, July 17, 2019, 1:52pm; Reply: 28
Quoted from Stadium

MJ:

“We’ve got Doncaster two days after that (Gainsborough), so I think the team that plays Doncaster will be a clearer representation of the team that’s likely to start the season.

“The Gainsborough game will be more about topping people up in terms of game time – people who still need game time will get it at Gainsborough.”

That's what MJ said last night on his RH interview, the first he's given since the end of last season

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p07h0zn8

Seems the Gainsborough & Scarborough games will be more about minutes for the squad than any probable starting line up in just over 2 weeks time ( yes... that's all it is now. Bring it on!!  UTM! )

Posted by: GYinScuntland, July 17, 2019, 3:04pm; Reply: 29
Quoted from Les Brechin

My mum got one in 1953, two days before the fcuking sale started.
Never heard the end of it.
Posted by: arryarryarry, July 17, 2019, 5:59pm; Reply: 30
Quoted from Stadium

MJ:

Like I said, it will MAINLY be juniors.

They did the same last season with the Lincs Cup game against Cleethorpes Town.

Neil Woods will be the manager on the day but that's not to say the odd first teamer will not get a run out.
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, July 17, 2019, 6:15pm; Reply: 31
[quote=142]

Like I said, it will MAINLY be JUNIORS...
playing in the Linc's SENIOR cup...is that not an oxymoron??🤔🤔

Posted by: lukeo, July 21, 2019, 3:37pm; Reply: 32
Still surprised they've said nothing regards to sales at all..
Print page generated: March 29, 2024, 10:38am