Print Topic - Archive

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: fleabag1970, January 1, 2015, 8:24pm
PH tried  his hardest to big up Sundays poor performance it was like a politician putting spin on the match . It back fired though , people arnt stupid Paul . Those that were there know that Lincoln should have won at least 4-1 . yeah we huffed and puffed but the Work Rate was just Poor . So , does that mean that the players arnt playing for PH or that they are uninspired by him ??  Any one that saw Harry Kane tonight will have seen a young player that Loves playing for him club and gives 100% every game . Forget about the skill that costs money but 100% cost Fu@@ all and I expect that from  my team !!

So , my question is why is our work rate so poor ?   is it the 442  ??
Posted by: Bruce Springsteen, January 1, 2015, 8:26pm; Reply: 1
the issue for me is that the players at this full time club look no fitter than those at a part time club
Posted by: fleabag1970, January 1, 2015, 8:34pm; Reply: 2
Torquay , Kiddy , Lincoln , Macc , Oxford  ...........all piiss poor effort at Home
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, January 2, 2015, 10:43am; Reply: 3
Quoted from fleabag1970
Torquay , Kiddy , Lincoln , Macc , Oxford  ...........all piiss poor effort at Home

Don't forget you've missed out Southport from that list of Blunder Park failures!   ;)

But agree with you that we just could not take it up in any of the games you mention when we needed to - why not??

Something is lacking somewhere in our make up, whether that comes from the manager and his tactics or maybe from the players themselves not giving their all??

And no it's not the fans who are to blame...if they can't handle the pressure of trying to succeed in front of a home crowd and a fan base most clubs at our level would give their right arms for, frankly that is a poor excuse and they don't deserve to be representing our club

Along with the early season disappointments at home to Dover, Nuneaton, Alfreton, our home performances are mediocre to say the least, but what to do? They all need to step it up some in the next 3-4 months
Print page generated: March 29, 2024, 3:53pm