Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, November 5, 2014, 3:06pm
Anybody watched them on Mariners World yet? Very subtle inclusion of the Vanarama logo. Impressed that they've managed to get the plug in without it intruding on the highlights.....
Posted by: Abdul19, November 5, 2014, 3:17pm; Reply: 1
Bloody hell Rodders, I'd never have noticed it if you hadn't have pointed it out ;)
Posted by: Doctor Sanchez, November 5, 2014, 3:20pm; Reply: 2
Looks like it was filmed through a sniper rifle.
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, November 5, 2014, 4:04pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Abdul19
Bloody hell Rodders, I'd never have noticed it if you hadn't have pointed it out ;)

Subtlety at it best. Subliminal almost  ;)
Posted by: Southwark Mariner, November 5, 2014, 4:10pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Doctor Sanchez
Looks like it was filmed through a sniper rifle.

possibly how refs should be monitored

[img]http://puu.sh/cElmj/658c13ecd1.jpg[/img]

missed...damn
Posted by: gtfc82, November 5, 2014, 4:14pm; Reply: 5
What the hell is the + symbol there for? I hope these additions aren't going to ruin footage in future games!!!  :-/
Posted by: Southwark Mariner, November 5, 2014, 4:14pm; Reply: 6
Tango Down

[img]http://puu.sh/cElCa/add57aa16e.jpg[/img]
Posted by: Chrisblor, November 5, 2014, 4:27pm; Reply: 7
Wow, this is absolutely disgraceful from the club / vanarama (or whoever is responsible). I'm already paying to view highlights which are provided by many other clubs in this league for free at a significantly higher quality. Now i'm paying to view highlights with a giantic sponsorship logo obscuring a quarter of the screen. I've contacted the club to enquire if this logo is a permanent addition - if it is, I'll be cancelling my Mariners Player subscription immediately.
Posted by: ivanosandwich, November 5, 2014, 4:46pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Chrisblor
Wow, this is absolutely disgraceful from the club / vanarama (or whoever is responsible). I'm already paying to view highlights which are provided by many other clubs in this league for free at a significantly higher quality. Now i'm paying to view highlights with a giantic sponsorship logo obscuring a quarter of the screen. I've contacted the club to enquire if this logo is a permanent addition - if it is, I'll be cancelling my Mariners Player subscription immediately.

You sound very [IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/2rop4yq.png[/IMG]
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, November 5, 2014, 4:49pm; Reply: 9
I thought we were haddock not cod

*gulp*
Posted by: gary_elton, November 5, 2014, 5:15pm; Reply: 10
yet again shite highlights... very poor quality... I'm gonna give the club a month to improve or I'm cancelling as well
Posted by: acko338, November 5, 2014, 5:19pm; Reply: 11
Poor quality and the logo and + sign totally ruin the view - lousy definition even in high mode - worse highlights to date!

Bad show to Vanarama if they insist on this on the future highlights - not worth watching, very annoying !!

What's the club's viewpoint, please, getyourfactsright????
Posted by: JMT, November 5, 2014, 5:38pm; Reply: 12
Anyone mind getting a screenshot of the quality? Would like to see the quality before i buy..
Posted by: Abdul19, November 5, 2014, 6:43pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from JMT
Anyone mind getting a screenshot of the quality? Would like to see the quality before i buy..

Here's me and my chums enjoying some Mariners Player footage:

[img]http://cdn0.mos.techradar.futurecdn.net/classifications/home-entertainment/images/sport-in-3d/Watching%20football-Sky%202-420-90.jpg[/img]
Posted by: Meza, November 5, 2014, 7:01pm; Reply: 14
Its watchable but annoying.  These highlights are from Braintree camera crew are they not which is why town cant do anything about it as the cross and logo is probably burnt into the media.  

I dont get to many games and rely alot on highlights and even though its not alot of money if this was a permanent thing I might have to reconsider using MW.
Posted by: mariner tommy, November 5, 2014, 7:03pm; Reply: 15
Trouble is I doubt you'll get a refund if you cancel.
I've only just renewed mine up to next October so I may as well stick with it now although itis unbelievably poor quality.

UTM
Posted by: oldludensian, November 5, 2014, 9:21pm; Reply: 16
What a pile of dogwank those highlights are. If they insist on those logos they can have my £4.49 a month back too.
Posted by: gary_elton, November 5, 2014, 9:25pm; Reply: 17
the quality of towns home highlights are pretty poor though.. we should be able to
have much better quality pictures than those dished up...  happens elsewhere.. why not here ???
Posted by: Les Brechin, November 5, 2014, 9:41pm; Reply: 18
Even teams 2 steps below us in the pyramid produce top quality FREE highlights.

Just check out the quality of these highlights produced my Maidstone, The commentary is a bit quiet on this game but maybe that's not a bad thing really.

[youtube]nwQPpT1c3_U[/youtube]
Posted by: Meza, November 5, 2014, 10:48pm; Reply: 19
They are fantastic highlights for a small club.  Is this because our camera is x years old and needs updating to a more HD one?

I wonder how old the camera actually is.
Posted by: moosey_club, November 5, 2014, 10:55pm; Reply: 20
Grainy, obscured, 10:38 length package but only 8.00 of actual film.....whats the problem?
Other than the above at least being able to watch such highlights as that starting at 2:40 in is well worth any minor quality issues,..............

Disley collects the ball from against the hoardings, feints to take a throw in.....realises its not his duty to take throw ins....waits for Aswad to approach...hands him the ball.......strolls onto the pitch and receives the throw in from Aswad...overhits a long pass which sails harmlessly through to the keeper......the stuff dreams are made of.

Great work by all involved. Keep up the good work.
Posted by: Abdul19, November 5, 2014, 11:06pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from Meza
They are fantastic highlights for a small club.  Is this because our camera is x years old and needs updating to a more HD one?

I wonder how old the camera actually is.

Apparently the camera's ok it's the platform the club is signed up to (until 2564) that's outdated.
Posted by: arryarryarry, November 5, 2014, 11:35pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from gary_elton
the quality of towns home highlights are pretty poor though.. we should be able to
have much better quality pictures than those dished up...  happens elsewhere.. why not here ???

It has been said many times on here, that the quality of Town's highlights are about the same as most other clubs that are tied into a long contract with the website provider.

Having viewed the Braintree highlights I am 100% sure they have been provided by Braintree so GTFC cannot be held responsible if the dopey cameraman has burnt his camera display onto the DVD.

What is disappointing is the lack of comment from GTFC, this argument about the quality of highlights goes on just about every week especially when the Trust always like to make comments on here about what they are achieving but with two members on the GTFC board there is no comment about this.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, November 6, 2014, 7:22am; Reply: 23
Quoted from Abdul19

Here's me and my chums enjoying some Mariners Player footage:

[img]http://cdn0.mos.techradar.futurecdn.net/classifications/home-entertainment/images/sport-in-3d/Watching%20football-Sky%202-420-90.jpg[/img]

Bullpoop !!!

You haven't got any :p
Posted by: 120797 (Guest), November 6, 2014, 9:21am; Reply: 24
Quoted from moosey_club
Disley collects the ball from against the hoardings, feints to take a throw in.....realises its not his duty to take throw ins....waits for Aswad to approach...hands him the ball.......strolls onto the pitch and receives the throw in from Aswad...overhits a long pass which sails harmlessly through to the keeper......the stuff dreams are made of.

Great work by all involved. Keep up the good work.

I enjoyed it.  :B
Posted by: StickfordMariner, November 6, 2014, 10:27am; Reply: 25
Sorry if it has already been mentioned but am I the only one who is annoyed i pay £5 a month for shoddy highlights , the Braintree highlights have a huge plus sign in the middle and really blurry dont know why I bother, (sorry for sounding like a broken record)
Posted by: chicaneuk, November 6, 2014, 10:30am; Reply: 26
There was already a thread posted - only about 10 down from this post, with the exact same thread title!

http://thefishy.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1415199960/s-new/
Posted by: StickfordMariner, November 6, 2014, 10:37am; Reply: 27
didnt see it so I apologise to all
Posted by: 120797 (Guest), November 6, 2014, 11:06am; Reply: 28
FFS.
No need to apologise Stickford but sorry everyone, I just can't stay silent any longer...  (wallbash2)

Quoted from arryarryarry
It has been said many times on here, that the quality of Town's highlights are about the same as most other clubs that are tied into a long contract with the website provider.

Having viewed the Braintree highlights I am 100% sure they have been provided by Braintree so GTFC cannot be held responsible if the dopey cameraman has burnt his camera display onto the DVD.

What is disappointing is the lack of comment from GTFC, this argument about the quality of highlights goes on just about every week especially when the Trust always like to make comments on here about what they are achieving but with two members on the GTFC board there is no comment about this.

Like you say, they were provided by Braintree.

But to the everyone's MP complaints...
Given the club are tied in to a contract or whatever, what exactly would everyone like the club / trust to do about the quality of highlights in general ?
Editing 90 mins can't be easy (and footage always 'subjective' anyway) but by "quality", I don't mean the players out on the pitch.  ::)

Jesus wept...
Can't fans just try to make the best of it and be grateful their moneys helping THEIR club ?
Or maybe we need a stupid poll about the guy doing the commentary.
If the Vanarama logo is permanently there (doubtful ?) it's a whopping shame but it's hardly gonna be the club's/trusts decision or choice.

And like the clubs says here... (yes even the OS is moaning !  ??))
http://www.grimsby-town.com/forum/grimsby-town-fc-forum_aa/118450-mariners-player

"We do still produce the highlights on the night of a home game or as soon as possible for an away game. Our pre-match interviews are always on Mariners Player on a Thursday for a Saturday game and a Monday ahead of a Tuesday game."

Geez, give em all a break.  :-/
You'll be asking the trust to sort out Town's throw in's next...
Ermm...
Posted by: Doctor Sanchez, November 6, 2014, 11:55am; Reply: 29
I think the point is that the service provided by the media company is terribly outdated and what the club are actually doing to get value for money from them.  Even Youtube allows High Definition uploading of videos (for free) which can can also be viewed on mobile devices, unlike Mariners Player.   It doesn't matter if there's a contract in place, if the service provided isn't acceptable then the club is within it's rights not to honour that contract anymore.
Posted by: 120797 (Guest), November 6, 2014, 12:06pm; Reply: 30
Fair enough then.
Least my moan made some headway cos you've boiled it down to brass tacks.
Posted by: MarinerWY, November 6, 2014, 12:08pm; Reply: 31
How did loads of clubs end up getting tied into a long contract with a bad-quality service provider? The identikit sites and video service are shocking for the technology we have available.
Posted by: Meza, November 6, 2014, 1:07pm; Reply: 32
Quoted from Doctor Sanchez
I think the point is that the service provided by the media company is terribly outdated and what the club are actually doing to get value for money from them.  Even Youtube allows High Definition uploading of videos (for free) which can can also be viewed on mobile devices, unlike Mariners Player.   It doesn't matter if there's a contract in place, if the service provided isn't acceptable then the club is within it's rights not to honour that contract anymore.

This ^^
Posted by: Garth, November 6, 2014, 1:25pm; Reply: 33
Quoted from MarinerWY
How did loads of clubs end up getting tied into a long contract with a bad-quality service provider? The identikit sites and video service are shocking for the technology we have available.

By the same company that sells egg timers to the Arabs allegedly  ;D
Posted by: arryarryarry, November 6, 2014, 1:26pm; Reply: 34
Quoted from 120797
FFS.
No need to apologise Stickford but sorry everyone, I just can't stay silent any longer...  (wallbash2)

Like you say, they were provided by Braintree.

But to the everyone's MP complaints...
Given the club are tied in to a contract or whatever, what exactly would everyone like the club / trust to do about the quality of highlights in general ?
Editing 90 mins can't be easy (and footage always 'subjective' anyway) but by "quality", I don't mean the players out on the pitch.  ::)

Jesus wept...
Can't fans just try to make the best of it and be grateful their moneys helping THEIR club ?
Or maybe we need a stupid poll about the guy doing the commentary.
If the Vanarama logo is permanently there (doubtful ?) it's a whopping shame but it's hardly gonna be the club's/trusts decision or choice.

And like the clubs says here... (yes even the OS is moaning !  ??))
http://www.grimsby-town.com/forum/grimsby-town-fc-forum_aa/118450-mariners-player

"We do still produce the highlights on the night of a home game or as soon as possible for an away game. Our pre-match interviews are always on Mariners Player on a Thursday for a Saturday game and a Monday ahead of a Tuesday game."

Geez, give em all a break.  :-/
You'll be asking the trust to sort out Town's throw in's next...
Ermm...

I have never complained about the quality of the highlights, they are just fine for me and having looked at other sites ours are in the main the quickest at being uploaded even for some of the away games.

As regards the comment about leaving the current contract from another poster, I was told by someone at another club who also use the same platform that the contract runs up to 2017 and if a club wants to exit the contract they would have to pay back 50% of all the subscriptions that have been collected which considering many are still using this company it doesn't look like many have taken that up.

Having said all that, the person who told me may have been talking bollox so I just think that someone from either the club directly or the Trust could just confirm the situation so that all those that are complaining understand it.

Having seen both the highlights on MP and those on youtube the youtube ones do come out better quality even in standard definition so it does seem that the platform that MP is on is the problem.
Posted by: BIGChris, November 6, 2014, 1:32pm; Reply: 35
My suggestion, if you arent happy with the value of MP, is for you to contact the club directly and request a reply.

This applies to other gripes.

Like i said, this is just my suggestion but the club are the only ones who are armed with the information to give proper replies
Posted by: 120797 (Guest), November 6, 2014, 2:20pm; Reply: 36
Quoted from arryarryarry
I have never complained about the quality of the highlights, they are just fine for me and having looked at other sites ours are in the main the quickest at being uploaded even for some of the away games.

Yes sorry, was thinking of everyone else.
Not my intention to suggest you weren't happy with them.
Just wasn't sure at the time what the club/trust were really expected to do.

I sympathise if fans aren't satisifed but I'm a little suprised tbh cos don't most know what to expect when they sign up ?

Posted by: arryarryarry, November 6, 2014, 3:38pm; Reply: 37
Quoted from 120797

Yes sorry, was thinking of everyone else.
Not my intention to suggest you weren't happy with them.
Just wasn't sure at the time what the club/trust were really expected to do.

I sympathise if fans aren't satisifed but I'm a little suprised tbh cos don't most know what to expect when they sign up ?

No problem, I am very happy with MP especially when you look at other clubs on the same platform quite often don't show away game footage which MP does.

It does seem to be the same suspects complaining every time this comes up and really if they are that unhappy then they shouldn't bother with it.

Obviously high definition footage would be much better but if the club's hands are tied then there is not much they can do.

I will keep watching anyway. ;)
Posted by: 120797 (Guest), November 6, 2014, 3:46pm; Reply: 38
Me too.
I'm actually keeping my eyes peeled to see if Appleton might pop up on "Yellows player".
Posted by: Abdul19, November 6, 2014, 9:26pm; Reply: 39
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

Bullpoop !!!

You haven't got any :p

It still counts if I paid them, right?!
Posted by: 120797 (Guest), November 6, 2014, 9:55pm; Reply: 40
Quoted from 120797
Me too.
I'm actually keeping my eyes peeled to see if Appleton might pop up on "Yellows player".

Yep I was right.
Not sure it's worth even worth posting the link though, not much of any interest to report.
Worse, they've got Michael Collins (ex Scunt) on the preview show...

Generally both say how difficult it will be for them (guess Hurst isn't the only one who does it then)
Posted by: Abdul19, November 6, 2014, 10:51pm; Reply: 41
Quoted from 120797

Yep I was right.

Oxford manager in being on Oxford website 2 days before a game shock ;)
Posted by: 120797 (Guest), November 6, 2014, 11:11pm; Reply: 42
Lol.
Well in that case MP need to pull their finger out, they've got 50 mins left !  ;)
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 7, 2014, 1:08am; Reply: 43
Quoted from BIGChris
My suggestion, if you arent happy with the value of MP, is for you to contact the club directly and request a reply.

This applies to other gripes.

Like i said, this is just my suggestion but the club are the only ones who are armed with the information to give proper replies

Fair enough Chris but it's hardly a pro active customer engagement strategy is it? The Club* must know there are gripes, even the non-Chairman comes on here and I'm sure the people who do the webstuff are reading he blogs and the MBs and FaceTwitter. It wouldn't take a marketing genius to come out with an explanation.

If you sit back and wait for formal complaints (and let's not forget most of us are British so always say "everything's fine" to waiters when asked) you will end up losing business. Folk just won't come back. There's a limit to loyalty.

* and even if they weren't at least we have Supporters Trust reps on the Club Board now who could put them right?
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 7, 2014, 1:09am; Reply: 44
Quoted from arryarryarry

As regards the comment about leaving the current contract from another poster, I was told by someone at another club who also use the same platform that the contract runs up to 2017 and if a club wants to exit the contract they would have to pay back 50% of all the subscriptions that have been collected which considering many are still using this company it doesn't look like many have taken that up.

Having said all that, the person who told me may have been talking bollox so I just think that someone from either the club directly or the Trust could just confirm the situation so that all those that are complaining understand it.

Having seen both the highlights on MP and those on youtube the youtube ones do come out better quality even in standard definition so it does seem that the platform that MP is on is the problem.

That may be true for termination "for convenience" but surely not for poor performance. No idiot would agree to that surely?
Posted by: Chrisblor, November 7, 2014, 9:26am; Reply: 45
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Fair enough Chris but it's hardly a pro active customer engagement strategy is it? The Club* must know there are gripes, even the non-Chairman comes on here and I'm sure the people who do the webstuff are reading he blogs and the MBs and FaceTwitter. It wouldn't take a marketing genius to come out with an explanation.

If you sit back and wait for formal complaints (and let's not forget most of us are British so always say "everything's fine" to waiters when asked) you will end up losing business. Folk just won't come back. There's a limit to loyalty.

* and even if they weren't at least we have Supporters Trust reps on the Club Board now who could put them right?

I agree with this. Additionally, I did send the club a tweet about this issue on Wednesday but never got a reply.

Posted by: moosey_club, November 7, 2014, 10:07am; Reply: 46
As much as people complain about the quality of the footage i am from the old school and appreciate that any footage is better than none.
It may be worth remembering that currently;
we have access to full radio commentary for just about every single game we play
we can see just about every single goal we score within a couple of days normally
text alert score updates
have player interviews, managers comments and general behind the scenes footage of training etc

when i was a lad...
you had radio updates from some games, full commentary on others, neither on others
to get score updates you would stand outside Rumbelow/Rayners/Radio Rentals window at half time or full time
if you didnt go to the game.....tough...no highlights
interviews appeared in Monday and Friday nights paper
to catch the players thoughts you would have to sit in the Ritz cafe and listen in

Is it the greatest service in the world? No.  
Could it be worse for us? Yes.

Posted by: BeijingMariner, November 7, 2014, 10:29am; Reply: 47
Of course it could be worse, but comparing 2014's tech to Rumbelows is hardly a fair test, is it? On the main site it says there are pre-match player interviews on Player....but there aren't any. If iy's advertised as something and charged for, deliver it, otherwise stop saying it, please. I am sure the people behind this service make plenty much money thanks very much. In fact, I'm going to do some research :-) Yep, I think they are doing quite nicely on our 35 quid memberships.

From Wikipedia
The Company was established in 2007 through the merger of Premium TV Ltd and Inform Ltd.[2] The Company, in which Leonard Blavatnik (an American billionaire) holds a 58% stake, was the subject of an Initial Public Offering in April 2011.[3]
In April 2011, Perform floated on the London Stock Exchange, achieving a valuation of over £500m. It is the fastest growing listed media business in Europe.
Operations
The Company has three main activities: it owns the digital rights to circa 200 leagues, tournaments and events such as Italy's Serie A[4] (ii) it owns a series of websites, such as Goal.com,[4] on which it offers space to advertisers and (iii) it manages advertising for third parties such as Chelsea F.C.[4]
In 2013, Perform Group acquired sports data company Opta Sports.[5]
In 2013, Perform Group combined its US businesses with Sporting News to form Sporting News Media, in which it took a 65% stake. Sporting News' former owner American City Business Journals retained 35%.[6]

Traded as     LSE: PER
Industry     Digital rights
Founded     2007
Headquarters     Feltham, London, UK
Key people     Paul Walker (Chairman)
Oliver Slipper, (Joint CEO)
Simon Denyer, (Joint CEO)
Revenue     £208.1 million (2013)[1]
Operating income     £11.6 million (2013)[1]
Net income     £4.6 million (2013)[1]
Website     http://www.performgroup.co.uk
Posted by: RoboCod, November 7, 2014, 10:30am; Reply: 48
It's easy to dismiss the whole quality thing as just another thing to swallow and get over but the truth is there are 12 year old kids on Youtube with sub-£100 HD cams that make a much better job of producing videos that these so-called professional clubs. It'd be nice to see our club put some extra effort into their media production, we managed it with the big TV screen afterall.
Posted by: moosey_club, November 7, 2014, 11:53am; Reply: 49
Quoted from RoboCod
It's easy to dismiss the whole quality thing as just another thing to swallow and get over but the truth is there are 12 year old kids on Youtube with sub-£100 HD cams that make a much better job of producing videos that these so-called professional clubs. It'd be nice to see our club put some extra effort into their media production, we managed it with the big TV screen afterall.

We are non league, losing circa 250k a year....shall we incurr further debt by employing media production staff/ companies to improve on a service that many clubs in our position dont even have?
The service has been pretty much as it is now for a few seasons at least, so, if people are not happy with it then once bitten twice shy?
Alternatively do what i am sure many others do, get two or three or ten mates together, make one purchase and accidently share the password.
Posted by: 120797 (Guest), November 7, 2014, 12:59pm; Reply: 50
Quoted from BeijingMariner
On the main site it says there are pre-match player interviews on Player....but there aren't any.

Sometimes there are.
Admittedly less often there aren't though.
As it happens, no manager/Doig pre-match interview video this week which is a tiny bit disappointing.
Posted by: Abdul19, November 7, 2014, 1:04pm; Reply: 51

That may be true for termination "for convenience" but surely not for poor performance. No idiot would agree to that surely?

Whoever signed it off probably used the same lawyers that agreed the ITV Digital deal.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 7, 2014, 1:18pm; Reply: 52
Quoted from Abdul19

Whoever signed it off probably used the same lawyers that agreed the ITV Digital deal.

They want running out of town too.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 7, 2014, 1:19pm; Reply: 53
Quoted from moosey_club
As much as people complain about the quality of the footage i am from the old school and appreciate that any footage is better than none.
It may be worth remembering that currently;
we have access to full radio commentary for just about every single game we play

We get that from the BBC anyway.
Posted by: RoboCod, November 7, 2014, 1:25pm; Reply: 54
Quoted from moosey_club

We are non league, losing circa 250k a year....shall we incurr further debt by employing media production staff/ companies to improve on a service that many clubs in our position dont even have?
The service has been pretty much as it is now for a few seasons at least, so, if people are not happy with it then once bitten twice shy?
Alternatively do what i am sure many others do, get two or three or ten mates together, make one purchase and accidently share the password.

I don't know what figures we'd be talking but if we have the facilities to produce match day DVD's, as we have done for years, I can't see why a bit more investment couldn't be made in the production setup, maybe from a potential FA Cup run a la the giant telly. The problem a lot of the time seems to be with other clubs and the visual quality of their highlights, which would be down to compression and video codecs which is baffling in this day and age. I don't see any need for anyone employing more staff, the 'net is full of enthusiasts who would do this for a match day ticket.
Posted by: moosey_club, November 7, 2014, 9:05pm; Reply: 55

We get that from the BBC anyway.

i was just summarising the wide ranging media coverage that exists today, for the level of football we are operating at we are hardly hard done by compared to fairly recent history.
If we ever get promoted then quality of highlights will hardly matter as we will be on after M.O.D every week.  
Posted by: Paris Mariner, November 10, 2014, 10:12pm; Reply: 56
http://youtu.be/0_HYrFKVVno apologies if this has been posted but here are the highlights from our last league match, free.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 10, 2014, 10:23pm; Reply: 57
Quoted from moosey_club

i was just summarising the wide ranging media coverage that exists today, for the level of football we are operating at we are hardly hard done by compared to fairly recent history.
If we ever get promoted then quality of highlights will hardly matter as we will be on after M.O.D every week.  

The comparison people are making is not with the past but with other non-League clubs, many of whom are part-time and have a fraction of our resources.
Posted by: moosey_club, November 10, 2014, 10:45pm; Reply: 58

The comparison people are making is not with the past but with other non-League clubs, many of whom are part-time and have a fraction of our resources.

and many of whom are not tied into an ex footy league contract with a provider which limits the quality of images, as has been mentioned several (hundred) times over the last couple of seasons.
Print page generated: March 28, 2024, 2:37pm