8 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Hagrid
February 7, 2023, 9:49pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,384
Gold Stars: 527
Outstanding management once again. He gets his fair share of doubters- some unwarranted critics- but he is incresible at motivating and playing the way we need too in these big games.

Hats off to you Paul
Logged Offline
Private Message
DB
February 7, 2023, 9:52pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.50
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,971
Gold Stars: 386
E lad that bloke from Rotherum nors what ees doin.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 77
geir
February 7, 2023, 9:54pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +19 / 0
Approval: +1,385
Gold Stars: 9

El General and your team! We salute you!

My non-football related blog: http://geirmykl.wordpress.com/
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 77
Swansea_Mariner
February 7, 2023, 10:04pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,430
Gold Stars: 63
Well done Hursty
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 77
chicaneuk
February 7, 2023, 10:08pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +14 / 0
Approval: +1,467
Gold Stars: 5
He absolutely deserves a break (again) from the criticism he's been taking lately.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 77
moosey_club
February 7, 2023, 10:13pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,199
Gold Stars: 224
Excellent approach, spot on tactics given the squad available...

Backed up by committed players who gave their everything .

Still in shock.

UTM

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 77
Teestogreen
February 7, 2023, 10:24pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: -134
Gold Stars: 22
I don’t know how Paul does - as sometimes he has baffled me with some of the selections - but the underlying  feeling for me is that he is doing a fantastic job - even from the point of joining us from Boston United. Just keep on doing it Paul please 🤙

Blundell Park - The Home of Grimsby Town Football Club (still)  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 77
BenBB
February 7, 2023, 10:25pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +1 / -2
Approval: +843
Gold Stars: 30
Quoted from DB
E lad that bloke from Rotherum nors what ees doin.

Are they lyrics out of an old-school (when they were good) Arctic Monkeys song?

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 7 - 77
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
February 7, 2023, 10:27pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,805
Gold Stars: 552
Just a reminder that Paul is…

1. Tactically inept

2. Yoda(!): To me Hurst has no interest some of us never wanted him back. Ipswich fans voted him their worst ever manager and he’s not far off being ours

3. I don’t know who appointed him fenty or the new guys but by fook it was a lazy appointment of a manager on the way down. Perhaps some on here still believe the rebuilding crap if you do think about the substitutions today even those with limited knowledge of footy surely didn’t get that.  I don’t know who should replace him but I do know he should be sacked

4. Hurst is yesterdays man. Too much emphasis on players attitude and keeping harmony in the camp.

5. Not a motivator

6. Midget n’er has n’er was. Short arms, deep pockets. Short arms, deep pockets. Short arms, deep pockets.

7. This is worse than when Fenty was in chage. balderdash to this fancy scotch egg and over priced beer thing.  WE WANT A TEAM . NOT A NEARLY TEAM .

8. I sense now that the majority of the fans are now wanting Hurst gone. Hopefully the Chairmen will see sense soon ready to for a better season 2022-2023. A season without negative clueless Hurst.

9. But if you think that we should stick with a manager that is on course to give us our worst ever position in the football pyramid having had 3 transfer windows and used every excuse under the sun to detract from the fact that he got us relegated, then I'm absolutely shocked. Hurst has been a total failure this time around and doesn't deserve to be given another summer of 10+ signings to see if he can do better than the garbage he's unearthed so far.

10. Hurst came back thinking he was a god,shite on many many people in his time and now managers are knocking on Jason’s door.We need promotion not need relegation.Please Jason and Debbie plz sack manager. When Paul hurst first got the job as manager he did some stirring and a staff member lost their job.Hardworking my behind doigy does the majority. We need to be out of this league and we are still losing games,games we should not be losing.We need a new manager a quick.

11. (Morris’ Minors) Why anybody would want to lay out their hard-earned cash to watch this bunch of misfits is beyond me.
2 wins from 14 games are diabolical.
No manager would survive those results except our Mr Hurst.
Still, as long as we keep us shape the fans will be happy.
We are sailing into the Bermuda Triangle and are in danger of disappearing altogether just like the fans will do when they finally wake up and smell the coffee!
Supported GTFC for over 70 years and this is the worse I can remember. We have never been so low in the pyramid as we will end up this season.
No idea, no plan B, not a clue.
Does Chris Doig know where he and the Chuckle Brother is going next? Oh, he'll be the last to know.
Anyway rant over, but things need to change ASAP, following our next defeat at Wrexham. That will be 2 wins from 15 then.

…you get the drift.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 77
DB
February 7, 2023, 10:28pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.50
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,971
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from BenBB

Are they lyrics out of an old-school (when they were good) Arctic Monkeys song?

Noo lad twere out o my gob connecting to mi grey matter what putem on ere.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 77
8 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Paul Hurst

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.