1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
AussieMariner
August 15, 2022, 9:32am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +13 / -4
Approval: +2,073
Gold Stars: 31
Any Leeds based fans fancy sharing a car tomorrow?
I’ll be driving, and have room for 3 or 4 at a pinch
I’ll aim to arrive about an hour before kick off to get parked close to the ground so passengers will have time for a couple of beers
PM me if any interest
Logged Offline
Private Message
TownSNAFU5
August 15, 2022, 1:36pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,760
Gold Stars: 41
Sorry this does not help you but I have a full car of 4 going from York to the match tomorrow.  Usually 2 or 3.

In the future if you car trouble say we may be able to help you if you can get to York.  Better than nothing anyway.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 7
AussieMariner
August 15, 2022, 3:50pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from TownSNAFU5
Sorry this does not help you but I have a full car of 4 going from York to the match tomorrow.  Usually 2 or 3.

In the future if you car trouble say we may be able to help you if you can get to York.  Better than nothing anyway.

Thanks, could be a good option on Saturdays when TP isn’t running but Northern is. I’ll PM you.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 7
Big Jake
August 15, 2022, 8:16pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +81
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from TownSNAFU5

Ooooh, another York based Mariner!  Rawcliffe here.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 7
TownSNAFU5
August 15, 2022, 10:07pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,760
Gold Stars: 41
We are breeding like flies!  There are others fans as well as 2 young STHs we met at York station going to the Promotion final.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 7
Poojah
August 15, 2022, 10:13pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +75 / -11
Approval: +29,117
Gold Stars: 1,488
Quoted from TownSNAFU5
We are breeding like flies!  There are others fans as well as 2 young STHs we met at York station going to the Promotion final.

Town are everywhere these days. Bumped into a lad in a Docks Beers t-shirt in the middle of a shopping mall in Orlando yesterday.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 7
PrestwichMariner
August 16, 2022, 1:52am
Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +281
Gold Stars: 5
I was sat in a beer festival in Settle a week or so ago and a family walked in with their little lad in a Town shirt - we do seem to everywhere!

Wearing badges is not enough in days like these!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 7
AussieMariner
August 17, 2022, 10:10am
Table Wine Drinker
Didn’t get any takers for last night although I did have the pleasure of meeting some very nice and helpful York based fans

How about Sat vs Sutton? Any Leeds based fans interested in sharing a car as TPE are not running?

I’ll aim to park near BP about 60-90 mins before kick off so passengers have the opportunity for ‘refeshments’

PM me if interested
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 7
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Travel from Leeds to BP

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.