Hagrid
May 23, 2022, 10:47pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.79
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +19,933
Gold Stars: 505
To our car.

Wow. You cannot write that, beyond proud. Its hard to not be overwhelmed. I dont wanna write much but Fox was incredible, just incredible.

We won that game without Mcatee and Taylor on the pitch and we deserved every flipping thing we got.

Our fans were the 12th and 13th man, and for me the icing on the cake on the way out a Notts Idiot wittering about how we’re excrement and manny punched it in. Did he? Who cares? I laughed in his face

Some walking wounded for Saturday but what a job Paul Hurst has done.

My Club and i love them
Logged Offline
Private Message
BeijingMariner
May 23, 2022, 11:05pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,674
Gold Stars: 40
Quoted from Hagrid
what a job Paul Hurst has done.

My Club and i love them

yes, it is yours, and also ours. and yes, paul hurst and team and owners and fans and everyone, take a mini bow. then grab your viking friggin axes and head west
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 1 - 44
hheh2
May 23, 2022, 11:10pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.39
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +759
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from BeijingMariner

yes, it is yours, and also ours. and yes, paul hurst and team and owners and fans and everyone, take a mini bow. then grab your viking friggin axes and head west

Quoted from BeijingMariner
viking friggin axes and head west

Give this man a Nobel Prize in literature

Poojah's fishy
[img]https://image.ibb.co/dgpebm/Dascyllus_melanurus_1.jpg[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 44
fishcake63
May 23, 2022, 11:15pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.52
Approval: +1,235
Gold Stars: 62
Grit determination in abundance tonight well done players staff owners for a great night , enjoy tonight & then plan how to beat wrexham it wont be easy but not impossible utm
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 44
headingly_mariner
May 23, 2022, 11:16pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,264
Gold Stars: 113
Party time, was brilliant in the away end
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 44
Oly1987
May 23, 2022, 11:17pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Approval: +1,227
Gold Stars: 22
Just back from watching it at home, not sure my heart (or my wife's eardrums) can take another 2 games like that. Fantastic result in the end and keeps the dream alive. Have to say the commentary and ref were pretty dire, the former very much cementing us as the "unfashionable" club as we never seem to get the respect we deserve. Nevermind the ball bags though happy to be proving everyone wrong and we march on. Onwards to Saturday where hopefully we can really kick the apple cart by beating Hollywood FC.

UTMM!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 44
pontoonlew
May 23, 2022, 11:19pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +36 / -15
Approval: +8,703
Gold Stars: 162
Gutted I couldn’t get a ticket for that, cherish it those that did because that is one of my top 5 best ever Grimsby moments and that was just watching on TV
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 44
Rodley Mariner
May 23, 2022, 11:25pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,211
Gold Stars: 176
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 44
Croxton
May 23, 2022, 11:36pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +2,924
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from pontoonlew
Gutted I couldn’t get a ticket for that, cherish it those that did because that is one of my top 5 best ever Grimsby moments and that was just watching on TV

Sorry Lew, I let you and all other Town fans down, I left the ground 5 min from full time! Had to drive back to Sheffield and get some shuteye before climbing mountains in the Lakes tomorrow. Even so, I felt a complete mug. The tall young fella next to me who said he was coached by Sam Slocombe will be laughing his socks off. I will forfeit any chance of a Wrexham ticket so you have a better chance Lew. Good luck!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 44
wuffing
May 23, 2022, 11:38pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.40
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +788
Gold Stars: 35
Throat sore. Hands stinging. Don't care..  

'I walked in the dressing room. The window was open and I thought that a sea fret had got in. Then I saw smoke billowing from a pipe in the corner of the room...it was my centre-forward. He looked seven stone wet through. He went on to score thirty-odd goals that season.' Lawrie McMenemy on encountering the legend that was Matt Tees.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 44
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just back

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.