Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Notts County Tickets
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 249 Guests

Notts County Tickets

This thread currently has 28,729 views. Print
22 Pages Prev ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next All Recommend Thread
moosey_club
May 17, 2022, 5:40pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,211
Gold Stars: 226
Well no idea......tried ringing, phone line was down, tried on line...it was down.....went to the office about 11:30 and it was queued round into Cons Ave, ....went back about 2p.m no queue...but no tickets available.
Staff didn't seem sure if they had sold out or not but we're keeping a reserve list so details left.

Always going to be difficult given the allocation  vs no. of season ticket holders  but club has to come up with something better than it has today for dealing with such situations/games

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 180 - 216
MuddyWaters
May 17, 2022, 5:41pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,208
Gold Stars: 235
Absolutely appalled (but not surprised) that season tickets were being passed around/sold to the highest bidder. No checks therefore genuine ST holders who had to shop online haven’t got a ticket. Desperately unfair.
Private Message
Reply: 181 - 216
aldi_01
May 17, 2022, 5:48pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from MuddyWaters
Absolutely appalled (but not surprised) that season tickets were being passed around/sold to the highest bidder. No checks therefore genuine ST holders who had to shop online haven’t got a ticket. Desperately unfair.

And these sorts of intercourse ups are why folk have been moved out the club since the new owners have come in. They’ll be equally as annoyed about the fiasco today and I’d hope they’ll try and work with the fans and trust to find a compromised solution.

Today was a monumental intercourse up. My own view is face to face sales caused half the issues. You do one or the other and in 2022 I’d expect online only on these situations.

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 182 - 216
GollyGTFC
May 17, 2022, 5:58pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +5,977
Gold Stars: 356
It should have been online sales only. No ifs. No buts. That would have stopped STH being able to distribute their worthless ST cards to non-STHs.

We got our tickets, but the complete disregard for exiles is appalling.

The owners bang on about transparency, so they should be transparent and admit that today was an absolute shambles of the clubs making, explain what went wrong and what they plan to do to avoid a repeat and apologise.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 183 - 216
LH
May 17, 2022, 6:10pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,456
Gold Stars: 172
When sorting ST renewals this time they should ask if you’re able to use the online ticketing portal to sort away or cup tickets. That way they can find out exactly how many they should keep to one side for over the counter sales to eliminate the need for queues.

Either that or have a pre registration to see how many season ticket holders will actually want a ticket for the games.
Private Message
Reply: 184 - 216
out of town
May 17, 2022, 6:21pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +0 / -2
Approval: +717
Gold Stars: 10
Apparently Halifax have given Chesterfield 2800 tickets
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 185 - 216
Son of Cod
May 17, 2022, 6:30pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,328
Gold Stars: 196
Quoted from out of town
Apparently Halifax have given Chesterfield 2800 tickets

Haha yeah I saw that was rumoured to be the amount they were getting. The people who made the decision on our Boxing Day allocation must be on their summer holidays already. If people are arguing that we make our own bed with fans' behaviour being the driving force behind us being restricted then how can you justify giving Chesterfield 1500 more tickets that we were given - they're no better behaved than we are.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 186 - 216
aldi_01
May 17, 2022, 6:31pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from LH
When sorting ST renewals this time they should ask if you’re able to use the online ticketing portal to sort away or cup tickets. That way they can find out exactly how many they should keep to one side for over the counter sales to eliminate the need for queues.

Either that or have a pre registration to see how many season ticket holders will actually want a ticket for the games.

I wouldn’t even do that, I’d just say your ST needs registering; perhaps offer a service to do it for people but things like this should be online only.

I don’t really care that a few folk want to go in person, they all managed to get a ticket for the final when it was online only. If the club is ambitious, and fans are then these things need to happen and quick.

I’m sure Liverpool have plenty of ‘older’ fans that would prefer buying tickets in person but it doesn’t happen, but I’m sure they’ll all get to the European cup final.

I collected my tickets at about 4, the ticket office looked like bombsite…they had to ‘look’ for my tickets. If it had been online only they could’ve just organised the collections and it would’ve been plain sailing…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 187 - 216
immariner
May 17, 2022, 6:59pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +3,406
Gold Stars: 60
Online-only and ballots where demand far outstrips supply is the only way to do it going forward. That way it's fair for both locals and exiles, cuts out heaps of hassle for rhe club and supporters alike, and the only reasonable cause for  frustration is with lady luck herself if you hsppen to miss out
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 188 - 216
HerveJosse
May 17, 2022, 7:19pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +6 / -3
Approval: +1,184
Gold Stars: 139
Quoted from aldi_01

And these sorts of intercourse ups are why folk have been moved out the club since the new owners have come in. They’ll be equally as annoyed about the fiasco today and I’d hope they’ll try and work with the fans and trust to find a compromised solution.

Today was a monumental intercourse up. My own view is face to face sales caused half the issues. You do one or the other and in 2022 I’d expect online only on these situations.

Doubt it they are steering well clear of day to day operational matters . It will all be dismissed as Notts County’s fault what can we do when we don’t get enough tickets . Dispensing orange juice and saying we are trying our best ain’t the answer .All tickets sold tommorrow  is another day
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 189 - 216
22 Pages Prev ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Notts County Tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.