Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Weymouth (A) Match Thread
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 263 Guests

Weymouth (A) Match Thread

This thread currently has 20,636 views. Print
20 Pages Prev ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 All Recommend Thread
hampshiremariner
April 9, 2022, 7:41pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +1,005
Gold Stars: 35
Last week we were world beaters. This week the opposite. How can you explain such a poor performance?
There was talk of play-offs all this week as if we were already there. It looks as they thought Weymouth would be easy meat and the lads believed their own publicity. Keep your traps shut and concentrate on getting resuits.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 190 - 195
lukeo
April 9, 2022, 8:18pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,307
Gold Stars: 134
Nice to meet a few youngsters today who are today's generation of being in the top left of the Pontoon, brought me back to my memories 15 years ago being up their with Richard Broadley and his trumpet!
Hope they got back onto the supporters coach safe and sound, 1 of them was wasted but in good spirit 😂 UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 191 - 195
Mariner_501
April 9, 2022, 11:15pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +14 / -8
Approval: +161
Gold Stars: 27
Definitely took my views to the extreme earlier but I’m sick of my club being shite. First game was beating Burnley in the championship, been nothing but terrible since (barring Slade second season, still failed) and a large proportion was with Hurst in charge. Why would you want more of the same thing that disappointed you?

Sick of being rubbish. Easy for the older guys to be happy when they had years and years of being a good team. Younger guys don’t know any different.

There’s people born within a few years who got to sniff the cake and had it pulled away, never to experience it properly tasting that cake while Scunthorpe did, and do a lesser extent Lincoln. Both smaller clubs than ours.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 192 - 195
HertsGTFC
April 10, 2022, 8:12am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,651
Gold Stars: 217
Quoted from Mariner_501
Definitely took my views to the extreme earlier but I’m sick of my club being shite. First game was beating Burnley in the championship, been nothing but terrible since (barring Slade second season, still failed) and a large proportion was with Hurst in charge. Why would you want more of the same thing that disappointed you?

Sick of being rubbish. Easy for the older guys to be happy when they had years and years of being a good team. Younger guys don’t know any different.

There’s people born within a few years who got to sniff the cake and had it pulled away, never to experience it properly tasting that cake while Scunthorpe did, and do a lesser extent Lincoln. Both smaller clubs than ours.

Did you go to the play off final in 2016?

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 193 - 195
denni266
April 10, 2022, 8:12am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.82
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +636
Gold Stars: 129
Given who we have played  these last two games  i think most would be happy with 4 points before the games . But would have thought the points would have come the other way round
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 194 - 195
golfer
April 10, 2022, 8:36am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,375
Gold Stars: 112
Quoted from Fette Schlange
Hurst out

Are you trying to commit suicide Snake ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 195 - 195
20 Pages Prev ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Weymouth (A) Match Thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.