Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › New crest redesign won the poll...
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 184 Guests

New crest redesign won the poll...

This thread currently has 4,404 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
friskneymariner
January 25, 2022, 8:11pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,157
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from quebec38

What third option would you have liked?

An iceberg looming on he horizon.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 47
LH
January 25, 2022, 8:14pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,462
Gold Stars: 172
Quoted from Rodley Mariner

I think I have seen you posting twice over the weekend about the price of a sandwich you didn't buy? You always seem a pretty calm and rational poster but the highlighted bit above suggests the loss of a bit of perspective here. And I must have built up a lot more 'at least it's not Fenty' credit than you. They've cocked up a minor change to the badge, he took us out of the football league twice, saw off other investors, tried to bring in a convicted fraudster and repeatedly treated us with utter contempt.

I’m not going to blame the owners for private contractor’s pricing structures. It doesn’t seem fair.

I don’t think it’s an unfair comment that I’ve made either. I could go further and ask how someone can just ask if they’re allowed to provide something to the club without it being tendered to others to see if anyone else can come up with anything better too? I’m happy to leave it there though.

I was unfair to say they’ve lost all their credit on the badge issue. Of course they have have some left - although if the poor run continues…
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 47
TAGG
January 25, 2022, 9:38pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,973
Gold Stars: 123
Quoted from friskneymariner

Not aware of the concept of ''tyranny of the majority'' then.

Out out out

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 47
January 25, 2022, 10:01pm
Guest User
Just keep the badge designer away from the design of our new ground.  My 5 year old grandson wants a go.
Reply: 43 - 47
arryarryarry
January 25, 2022, 10:13pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.72
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,039
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from friskneymariner

An iceberg looming on he horizon.

We've already hit it.
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 47
HerveJosse
January 26, 2022, 9:28am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +6 / -3
Approval: +1,184
Gold Stars: 139
https://livecenterimagesnorth......-service-worker&

Bojo supporting the old crest on his judgement day this morning
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 47
aldi_01
January 27, 2022, 5:41am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
It just isn’t really anything to lose sleep over, it’s a badge, the old one wasn’t amazing anyway…I’d imagine the only people truly annoyed are those that had it tattooed on them…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 47
Mayaman
January 27, 2022, 7:48am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.91
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +3,393
Gold Stars: 73
Quoted from ginnywings
No problem with them adding the 1878, but it should have been on the hull IMO, which is the third option we didn't get.

Other than that, Meh!

In Hull.  Are we going to invade?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 47
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › New crest redesign won the poll...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.