January 20, 2022, 5:56pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +75 / -11
Approval: +29,118
Gold Stars: 1,488
Quoted from dapperz fun pub
Top of league we take 4 k maybe , nowadays I think the allocation is fine

Probably the most attractive looking away game all season though, isn't it, all things considered? Not far, direct trains, close to the city centre, decent ground, promotion rival, equally doable for southern exiles.

I imagine a lot will rest on how the next couple of games go, but pick up a decent points tally I'd have though the demand could well exceed that.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 91
toontown
January 20, 2022, 7:40pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,144
Gold Stars: 69
Why oh why just 2000, the ground holds 20k FFS. I agree it might be enough but a couple of wins in the next 3 (and we have 2 home games) and it might not.

Notts police deal with forest home games in the championship every other week,surely they can manage a non league match in a large stadium without making it all ticket?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 91
dapperz fun pub
January 20, 2022, 8:20pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,685
Gold Stars: 81
Quoted from Poojah

Probably the most attractive looking away game all season though, isn't it, all things considered? Not far, direct trains, close to the city centre, decent ground, promotion rival, equally doable for southern exiles.

I imagine a lot will rest on how the next couple of games go, but pick up a decent points tally I'd have though the demand could well exceed that.

Me personally I was looking forward to going to kings lynn new ground and  last time I was there on the way back from Norwich ( lifetime a go )  we had a eventful stop at a pub there to say the least 😳. Been to county lots of times doesn’t get me all that excited but as you point out easy to get to nicely situated near the station .. I’ll be there ffs
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 91
Davec
January 20, 2022, 8:30pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.18
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,440
Gold Stars: 42
I already have train tickets so will be there, will go in home end if I need to.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 91
Limerick Mariner
January 20, 2022, 8:57pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.55
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,502
Gold Stars: 131
Quoted from toontown
Why oh why just 2000, the ground holds 20k FFS. I agree it might be enough but a couple of wins in the next 3 (and we have 2 home games) and it might not.

Notts police deal with forest home games in the championship every other week,surely they can manage a non league match in a large stadium without making it all ticket?

Lincoln and Mansfield are given 4k straight off. It is the only Saturday 3pm away game accessible directly by train. A couple of good results 2k will not be enough.  I've already requests for 8 tickets via my Trust membership but we are going to end up with restricted purchases and some bollocky drip feed of extra tickets...

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 91
Teesknees
January 20, 2022, 9:18pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,596
Gold Stars: 18
Can someone advise me here...my son wanted to take me to this game ( a belated Xmas present etc) but as we live in Northamptonshire we'd have to get tickets over the phone/interweb. I am a Club 1878 member, but after the season ticket holders get their tickets on a one for one basis are tickets then available to 1878 members on a one for one basis?  If so he'd have to join just to get two tickets?
Also can 1878 members get their tickets remotely?        
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 91
mariner tommy
January 20, 2022, 10:53pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.18
Rep Score: +12 / -5
Approval: +1,869
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from Teesknees
Can someone advise me here...my son wanted to take me to this game ( a belated Xmas present etc) but as we live in Northamptonshire we'd have to get tickets over the phone/interweb. I am a Club 1878 member, but after the season ticket holders get their tickets on a one for one basis are tickets then available to 1878 members on a one for one basis?  If so he'd have to join just to get two tickets?
Also can 1878 members get their tickets remotely?        

https://gtfc.co.uk/notts-county-ticket-information-2/

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its students."  ..Hector Berlioz, 1856.
                                  Â â€œI disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"  ...Voltaire, 1694-1778

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 91
toontown
January 21, 2022, 11:19am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,144
Gold Stars: 69
Quoted from mariner tommy

It doesn't actually say whether on Wednesday for 1878 members it is 1 for 1 or not. I assume it is. Which means waiting until general sale if our group is all going to sit together, if they make it to general sale that is. What a completely unnecessary ball ache for a non league match in a stadium which will have literally thousands of empty seats. 😡
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 91
10 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Notts Tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.