golfer
January 16, 2022, 2:13pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,418
Gold Stars: 115
Quoted from ginnywings
Why won't the old guard stay away? It's almost as if they are trying to make up for our dire downward trajectory by rewriting history.

You all failed miserably, so go away and play golf or something.

Please don't send them to a golf course.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 26
ivanosandwich
January 17, 2022, 9:56am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +8 / -1
Approval: +1,468
Gold Stars: 16
I find most of FN's post quite amusing personally. As long as you don't take them too seriously, it's all harmless fun. Excluding those with personal insults of course, there is obviously no place on here for those.

He has really hung himself out to dry this time though. He claims that Bogle is signing and as it's Jan, it's safe for us to assume that he believes it will happen in the next 2 weeks, so let's see once and for all if he has the connections.

FN - Can you PM me the date and time that he will be arriving at Millfield's, Shell garage, McDonalds, etc.? I will be in wait to back up your claims and confirm (or not) the arrival of our perceived saviour.

Thanks.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 26
Fillipe Noche
January 17, 2022, 7:52pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from ivanosandwich
I find most of FN's post quite amusing personally. As long as you don't take them too seriously, it's all harmless fun. Excluding those with personal insults of course, there is obviously no place on here for those.

He has really hung himself out to dry this time though. He claims that Bogle is signing and as it's Jan, it's safe for us to assume that he believes it will happen in the next 2 weeks, so let's see once and for all if he has the connections.

FN - Can you PM me the date and time that he will be arriving at Millfield's, Shell garage, McDonalds, etc.? I will be in wait to back up your claims and confirm (or not) the arrival of our perceived saviour.

Thanks.

With respect, perhaps you need to read my original post again
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 26
acko338
January 17, 2022, 8:11pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +43 / -6
Approval: +3,225
Gold Stars: 33
The original post reads to me that Omar Bogle has asked a third party to make an approach TO Grimsby Town, not Town to him !

Bit of a turn round after turning us down???
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 26
BlackandWhiteBarmy2
January 17, 2022, 8:33pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,022
Gold Stars: 59
I loved Aldi's post but it was a bit drawn out.

I'd just like to say Phil intercourse OFF you dreary little worm.

Yes call for me to be banned, I couldn't give a excrement, I don't need this website to justify my existence.

And when you fall back into the mud it hurts a lot.
No! None of it was true, none of those things we thought we could see existed at all.
All that was really there was still more misery

Emile Zola
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 26
gtfc98
January 18, 2022, 7:44pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,066
Gold Stars: 68
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

Ask those that received private messages from me

All I got was an unsolicited photo of your wrinkly old nob. Really put me off my breakfast. Remarkably small tackle though for anyone interested.

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 26
Northbank Mariner
January 20, 2022, 5:48pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.76
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,443
Gold Stars: 171
Not like FN to talk boll@x but been well n truly wrong on this...next time you spout sh!te at least try and getyourfactsright!!!..🤡🤡
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 26
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Bogle

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.