3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
ska face
January 16, 2022, 10:40am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,549
Gold Stars: 838
Surely Mr Bogle and his representatives are entitled to some form of private life? Please remove this thread, we do not want this vile forum to become polluted by sensationalist tittle tattle and harmful speculation.

Noche should be banned.  
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 26
forza ivano
January 16, 2022, 11:38am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,128
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

Says the man who made terrible unsubstantiated accusations about Macca and joined in by healthily increasing a rumour

For the record I didn’t accuse our CEO of any such thing

Admin… is it acceptable that Hagrid calls me what he has above. It’s abusive

As i said on another thread you are completely shameless, and a liar
You were banned from this Board for saying that our CEO was bullying staff .Am still awaiting your apology for that slur

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 26
jamesgtfc
January 16, 2022, 12:07pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,941
Gold Stars: 190

Says the man who made terrible unsubstantiated accusations about Macca and joined in by healthily increasing a rumour

For the record I didn’t accuse our CEO of any such thing

Admin… is it acceptable that Hagrid calls me what he has above. It’s abusive

Would you like to back up your since deleted by admins claim with some facts?

Just because something has been deleted, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 26
ginnywings
January 16, 2022, 12:12pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548
Why won't the old guard stay away? It's almost as if they are trying to make up for our dire downward trajectory by rewriting history.

You all failed miserably, so go away and play golf or something.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 26
Kris2
January 16, 2022, 12:19pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,628
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from ginnywings
Why won't the old guard stay away?

Because Rob keeps inviting them back to post personally. Rob also apparently confirmed the identity of this troll but has kept us in the dark if they are actually a current or former employee at the club. Presumably, to defend the regime that bullied him into giving them control of the forum which they still seem to have for some reason.  

If they have nothing else to do with the club then why do they have the ability to post with impunity while trolling and call us all vile? Did Fenty threaten to hold the club up for more money if he doesn't, sounds like something he'd do lol.
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 26
marinerjase
January 16, 2022, 12:23pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +2,629
Gold Stars: 147
I’m not sure why a seemingly intelligent middle aged bloke - or older  - would spend the time to continually post ‘rumours/told you so’s/aspersions/digs’ etc - surely there’s better things to do???

Even, and I’m playing devils advocate here, IF one of your suggested rumours via a contact was actually true and happened to come to fruition  - what is there to gain???? Absolutely nothing.

It’s all a bit weird.

‘I just f*cking threw myself at it’

Mani D 23 May 2022
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 26
crusty ole pie
January 16, 2022, 12:58pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,334
Gold Stars: 62

Ask those that received private messages from me

How the hell would I know who to ask if there private I was asking you
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 26
Bomhead
January 16, 2022, 1:21pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: -54
Gold Stars: 1
Didn't the promising Huddersfield player sign for Port Vale last week
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 26
pizzzza
January 16, 2022, 1:41pm

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.06
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,700
Gold Stars: 137
As you know, I previously gave information about players we was going to sign, and that information was accurate.

Really? Aren't we still waiting for the NUMBER 9 NUMBER 9 NUMBER 9 that you promised months ago?
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 26
aldi_01
January 16, 2022, 1:51pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from ginnywings
Why won't the old guard stay away? It's almost as if they are trying to make up for our dire downward trajectory by rewriting history.

You all failed miserably, so go away and play golf or something.

They won’t stay away because they’re irrelevant without the club. It was clear for a number of years they were out of their depth. Did they try? Probably, but they weren’t very good at it and didn’t have a forward thinking idea between them so it was simpler to peddle a narrative that was ‘woe is me and it could be worse, we could be bury’ and so forth.

We had a stadium safety manager who didn’t have a clue and used the club to feather his own business interests, he was unqualified for the job and made many a member up…some economically impacted the club. Day, Marley et al were mere puppets in a regime that was, in truth a thinly veiled dictatorship with posturing like resigning from the role of chairman ‘to make way’ for others, or constant retorts of ‘there aren’t investors’ or when there were they were referred to as ‘tyre kickers’…ironic in some respects.

There was a contempt for the fans and a contempt for anyone that challenged the status quo. Eventually, after being exposed for wanting to slip in to bed with a convicted fraudster (it’s ok, he didn’t fraud people, just organisations…that held peoples money…remember that comment?) they all scarped, perhaps to try and save face but we also know they only walked away because they got found out. There’s no doubt in my mind that Fenty, Day et al thought the May deal was a good idea. The only reason for this can simply be put down to personal gain. Nothing about it suggested a positive, long term impact on the club and we probably would’ve ended up like bury or Chester.

They will continue to come on here to, in Fenty’s eyes, defend himself although the irony of his name isn’t lost on many of us, they contribute little to actual  discussion about the club or players, performances etc or in our dear friend Phil’s case, offer up rumours that aren’t exactly secrets or indeed make inflammatory and libellous comments about the club CEO.

The fact these folk lurk about, have ‘friends’ keep them in the loop tells me that we all live rent free in their heads. I’ll never let it go, I’ll never let anyone forget the disgraceful way they behaved, the horrific decision making that led us to non-league twice or the countless embarrassing moments along the way…difference is, and for many of us, we do care about GTFC, we don’t come on here to ‘defend ourselves’ or refute some alleged inaccuracies (they’re not acruslly inaccurate in truth, hence the bite every time), we come here because we care about the club…not for us.

Not everyone has the same view, that’s the point. Sadly, the previous regime continue to try and defend their actions, probably highlighting that deep down they realise they were dreadful, just a shame they continue the narrative rather than just acknowledging that fans aren’t morons, we are bright, we are aware of how football works and we saw through some of it…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 26
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Bogle

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.