Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › my thread seems to have gone (merged)
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 22 Guests

my thread seems to have gone (merged)

This thread currently has 5,582 views. Print
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Chrisblor
January 15, 2022, 12:35am

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,678
Gold Stars: 231
Rob you're an massive coward, and John, you've clearly never heard of the Streisand Effect have you? Might want to brush up on your general knowledge with all the spare time you've got now you're a disgraced pariah. It's nearly as bad as your ability to tastefully decorate a 6 bedroom house, or run a football club.

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 87
GollyGTFC
January 15, 2022, 6:48am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +5,926
Gold Stars: 347
Quoted from GrimRob

So? Your house might be up for sale. It's a private matter. That's why most people use estate agents.

Pull the other one. If Fenty wanted to keep it private he could have instructed an estate agent to not put any interior images up on Rightmove. You can’t have it both ways.

And for what it’s worth I disagreed with those saying the decor was 1980s. I think it was more early 90s.

And if John is reading this… remove some of the wood panelling around the house and replace the dated kitchen cupboard doors and you’ll make the small investment that would require back and plenty more.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 51 - 87
GollyGTFC
January 15, 2022, 6:51am

Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from aldi_01
I reckon if you gutted the place, left the snooker table, the cooker and painted everything magnolia you’d stick value on it…

100% this. But what would you do with the full ceiling mirror in the master bedroom?
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 52 - 87
GollyGTFC
January 15, 2022, 7:00am

Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from GrimRob
I would argue that even the thread on Twitter is in violation of their policies as it has identifying information:

From: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/personal-information

Under this policy, you can’t share the following types of private information, without the permission of the person who it belongs to:

home address or physical location information, including street addresses, GPS coordinates or other identifying information related to locations that are considered private;

Try Googling “John Shelton Fenty company house” and you can find his exact address as he doesn’t use a company office.

And of course Twitter are famous for rigorously enforcing their terms and conditions for cases of racism , discrimination, misinformation and bullying, so I imagine they’d clamp down immediately on information already widely in the public realm wouldn’t they?

And a bit of advice Rob, next time John complains just wish him a long, happy retirement with the £200.000 he bullied out of the Trust and tell him where to go.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 53 - 87
aldi_01
January 15, 2022, 7:23am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from GollyGTFC

100% this. But what would you do with the full ceiling mirror in the master bedroom?

I’m not sure but our clinical psychologist at work would have mega fun analysing it….

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 87
aldi_01
January 15, 2022, 7:25am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from GollyGTFC

Try Googling “John Shelton Fenty company house” and you can find his exact address as he doesn’t use a company office.

And of course Twitter are famous for rigorously enforcing their terms and conditions for cases of racism , discrimination, misinformation and bullying, so I imagine they’d clamp down immediately on information already widely in the public realm wouldn’t they?

And a bit of advice Rob, next time John complains just wish him a long, happy retirement with the £200.000 he bullied out of the Trust and tell him where to go.

This has always boggled my head to, surely he’d have an office, even if he does now, he didn’t for a long time…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 87
GollyGTFC
January 15, 2022, 7:45am

Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from aldi_01

This has always boggled my head to, surely he’d have an office, even if he does now, he didn’t for a long time…

His company office is still listed as 6 Humberston Avenue. He appointed Nick Dale as a director of his latest venture after he left GTFC last year and Nick uses 6 Humberston Avenue as his correspondence address for Companies House too. And the other director is Fenty’s brother who also uses 6 Humberston Avenue as his listed correspondence address too.

Link: Companies House- 6 Humberston Avenue
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 56 - 87
jamesgtfc
January 15, 2022, 8:57am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,813
Gold Stars: 187
Quoted from GollyGTFC

His company office is still listed as 6 Humberston Avenue. He appointed Nick Dale as a director of his latest venture after he left GTFC last year and Nick uses 6 Humberston Avenue as his correspondence address for Companies House too. And the other director is Fenty’s brother who also uses 6 Humberston Avenue as his listed correspondence address too.

Link: Companies House- 6 Humberston Avenue

How dare you bring up Nick Dales private life.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 87
aldi_01
January 15, 2022, 9:33am

Barley Wine Drinker
It’s really weird that he takes Dale everywhere with him when he’s never usually qualified to do the things he’s given to do.

It’s also odd that he’s register his home address…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 87
Simon
January 15, 2022, 9:36am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Approval: +259
Gold Stars: 32
Going to get hammered here so red cross away

I don't get the obsession with John Fenty he's sold up and gone, won't be long until he's paid off in full so just let it go and channel all your energy into supporting the club all this hate is unhealthy

All Town aren't we ..... UTM  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 87
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › my thread seems to have gone (merged)

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.