Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Next 4 games..
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 148 Guests

Next 4 games..

This thread currently has 731 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
lukeo
January 12, 2022, 12:50pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,372
Gold Stars: 145
On the just back thread i said illl reserve judgement and give it 8-9 more games...
I've just looked at the next 4 fixtures. In my opinion (I must say) we need an absolute minimum 8 points. Realistically I'm expecting 7 but I'm hoping we can push ourselves and get 3 wins and a draw.

If we fail to win any of the 4 games or just 1 of them, then I'll be questioning the management. Until then I'm 100% behind everyone at the club. Regardless of results though I fully support the new board.
Logged Offline
Private Message
jamesgtfc
January 12, 2022, 1:17pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,955
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from lukeo
On the just back thread i said illl reserve judgement and give it 8-9 more games...
I've just looked at the next 4 fixtures. In my opinion (I must say) we need an absolute minimum 8 points. Realistically I'm expecting 7 but I'm hoping we can push ourselves and get 3 wins and a draw.

If we fail to win any of the 4 games or just 1 of them, then I'll be questioning the management. Until then I'm 100% behind everyone at the club. Regardless of results though I fully support the new board.

Wrexham and Bromley are tough fixtures at the best of times which are going to be very difficult to win. Altrincham and Wealdstone are must win games given the other 2 games we have this month so 6 points is my minimum expectation. 7/8 will be alright but 9/12 would be a sign that Hurst has hopefully turned the corner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Next 4 games..

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.