1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
It Bites
January 12, 2022, 8:15am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.41
Rep Score: +5 / -8
Approval: +1,967
Gold Stars: 238
So it seems obvious that the players are motivated to play at BP but are not as motivated away from home . Who fault is that ?
Private Message
Hagrid
January 12, 2022, 8:19am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.79
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +19,987
Gold Stars: 508
Dont think its to do with motivation

There was no lack of effort from what i saw last night
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 2
Croxton
January 12, 2022, 8:46am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +2,933
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from Hagrid
Dont think its to do with motivation

There was no lack of effort from what i saw last night

I agree. Heads dropped a bit after the goal and fitness levels continue to be an issue. The more natural leaders like Pearson and Waterfall stood out but we expect too much of McAtee at times. We need to be braver in the last third especially down the left but Crookes is no Efete.

Sadly, there were a few boos at the end and some players may have taken it amiss. Some stopped coming across to applaud the fans and turned their backs. I prefer to believe the boos were a sign of frustration aimed at the dugout on the opposite side. Either way, it was naff.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › A thought

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.