Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Team for tomorrow (if no new arrivals)
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 301 Guests

Team for tomorrow (if no new arrivals)

This thread currently has 2,005 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
jamesgtfc
January 11, 2022, 1:38pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,942
Gold Stars: 190
Be interesting to see if he starts with McAtee. Despite having very little end product Sousa is a great outlet to carry the ball from one end of the pitch to the other and JMD deserves to start. Does Hurst want to go with 4 attacking players from the off against the league leaders tonight or will McAtee be used to grab hold of the game later on?

I would have gone with Clifton, Hunt and Fox in the middle tonight but we can't do that so I'm swaying towards McAtee starting instead of Coke.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 12
Jarmo.Is.God
January 11, 2022, 2:12pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,051
Gold Stars: 86
Quoted from Poojah

Not that I massively disagree or anything, but he hasn't managed more than 20 appearances in a season since 15/16 (the year we were promoted for context), albeit that season he made 29 appearances in the Championship. The talent may be there but there are clearly issues somewhere, sadly.

Would be great if he were to act as some sort of 'new signing' for the second half of the season, but I'm not hopeful.

I totally agree, Poojah.

But if he wan't to carry on professionally, it's almost a last chance saloon for him, so now is the time!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 12
lukeo
January 11, 2022, 7:49pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,363
Gold Stars: 143
Glad PH agrees with us 😂 utm
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 12
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Team for tomorrow (if no new arrivals)

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.