6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Green27
January 5, 2022, 7:51am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +15 / -6
Approval: +888
Gold Stars: 12
Apologies for adding this here but I thought some might miss it if not.

Our interview with Jason Andrew and Debbie is now available to download.
iTunes: [url]https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/dn35/id1079983916?i=1000546940790[/url]
Spotify: [url]https://open.spotify.com/episode/5lu5yO7oLZd5ZodXQWi04z?si=Dw2OarZjTEaDgNw4N1pCOw[/url]
YouTube: [url]https://youtu.be/UR9fRdiya54[/url]
Web: [url]https://www.podbean.com/ew/pb-wwuj9-116ea28[/url]

We do the DN35 Podcast
Logged Offline
Private Message
DaleH
January 5, 2022, 11:28am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +785
Gold Stars: 166
A splendid podcast to listen to, that is very enlightening and also so positive. I truly hope that it inspires everyone else, in the same way that it does me, that our club is in great hands.

I am very grateful to Jason for his kind words on the podcast, regarding me, my involvement with the women's team since I launched the idea with the help of the club three years ago, and his disappointment regarding my resignation.

I am also grateful to those that have expressed concern regarding my resignation, and that it hasn't been announced on the clubs official website or social media streams. It means a lot to know that people do care. Whether that is care for my well-being, or care for women's football in general at the club  I hope that Jason's explanation in the podcast, explaining that the women's team is owned by the Grimsby Town Sports & Education Trust (Community Department), and not GTFC, goes some way to explaining why the club wasn't in a position to announce my resignation. This was a matter for the Community Trust to deal with as it saw fit.

Finally, I can assure you that my resignation was in no part as a result of a fall out with anyone at Grimsby Town Football Club. The relationship there is still solid, and I continue to support the club as a fan and lifelong Trust member, and I am very excited about the future for our football club. Furthermore, in respect of the women's team operating under the Community Department, I have immense respect for every player that I worked with during three seasons. They are superb people, and I hope that their efforts on the pitch results in further success, and that women's football in Grimsby can go from strength to strength.

Best wishes and regards

Dale

#UTM

Time to resurrect my Fishy signature again. So here goes.

"BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 50
TheRealJohnLewis
January 5, 2022, 1:03pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +13 / -8
Approval: +2,308
Gold Stars: 39
An excellent Podcast, well done to all involved.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 50
Simon
January 5, 2022, 3:38pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Approval: +259
Gold Stars: 32
Why would people red cross that, great pod cast, honest questions/replies what more do you want?

All Town aren't we ..... UTM  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 50
jamesgtfc
January 5, 2022, 3:39pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,816
Gold Stars: 187
Quoted from Simon
Why would people red cross that, great pod cast, honest questions/replies what more do you want?

I think the people red crossing are close to those who they have criticised in the past.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 50
Manchester Mariner
January 5, 2022, 3:51pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,804
Gold Stars: 41
Quoted from Simon
Why would people red cross that?

Fenty fan club and their tears for their fallen hero.

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 50
jamesgtfc
January 5, 2022, 3:55pm
Vodka Drinker
Currently listening so may add more later but refreshing to hear Debbie say it doesn't sit right with her that the Womens team train in Market Rasen and play in Brigg.

I didn't know they trained in Market Rasen and I did find the move to Brigg a bit odd.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 50
Fenners
January 5, 2022, 3:59pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +101
Gold Stars: 6
Really enjoyed doing this pod. Great to be able to do it face to face too, so thanks for Jason, Andrew and Debbie for giving up their time after the game on Monday. Thanks to Alex too who puts in all the hard work putting the pod together and publishing it.

They want to have an open and regular dialogue with the fans, do not see what Town fan in their right mind can fault that. All they emphasised is that things are done in the right way, and people are respectful, even in criticism - but we all do that anyway when posting messages on forums or social media don't we? UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 50
jamesgtfc
January 5, 2022, 4:03pm
Vodka Drinker
Jason inviting people to suggest names for stands etc if that is what they want to do.

Can we have the John Fenty Urinals in the Main Stand and replace them 25 year old targets with his face?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 50
Rodley Mariner
January 5, 2022, 4:06pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,215
Gold Stars: 176
I suspect those red crossing are the ones who can't manage to engage in a respectful way. Thought the podcast was excellent and we are extremely lucky to have the owners that we do.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 50
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › DN35 Jason, Andrew and Debbie Interview

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.