BenBB
January 3, 2022, 9:49pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +1 / -2
Approval: +843
Gold Stars: 30
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Don’t want to urine on your chips Pete, but the home gate has gone down from 6200 against Notts County to less than 4700 today and we’ve only had two home games (Southend and Chesterfield) in between.

Being on TV + people isolating due to COVID wouldn't have anything to do with this would it?

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 10 - 30
MuddyWaters
January 3, 2022, 9:51pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,208
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from BenBB

Being on TV + people isolating due to COVID wouldn't have anything to do with this would it?

May well have done. Just pointing out a fact. There was still a decent turnout for Southend which was also televised.
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 30
ginnywings
January 3, 2022, 9:52pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Don’t want to urine on your chips Pete, but the home gate has gone down from 6200 against Notts County to less than 4700 today and we’ve only had two home games (Southend and Chesterfield) in between.

Take those rose tinted glasses off will you.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 30
MuddyWaters
January 3, 2022, 9:53pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings

Take those rose tinted glasses off will you.

Haha. To be honest, I was quite shocked how many STs near us were missing today.
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 30
ginnywings
January 3, 2022, 10:05pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Haha. To be honest, I was quite shocked how many STs near us were missing today.

My brother was missing because of illness. My Brother in Law was missing having been hospitalised and I was wavering 50/50 because I am just recovering from illness. That's two/almost three just in our smallish group of 6 regulars.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 30
Grantham_Mariner
January 3, 2022, 10:05pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Approval: +3,178
Gold Stars: 50
Quoted from MuddyWaters

I don't think you appreciate how many people have to work on a Bank Holiday including season ticket holders.
I buy my season ticket to support the club knowing I will miss games especially midweek ones, I believe there are others who do the same.

If the football is bad you can always watch the gulls.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 30
HertsGTFC
January 3, 2022, 10:08pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,876
Gold Stars: 227
Quoted from MuddyWaters

I noticed the same in the Upper, though it was quite entertaining near the end when we had hand bags between a couple of Town “supporters” in the first block.

Re the interview it confirmed what I thought …….. we’re in safe hands owned by 2 blokes who are massive Town fans and have the best interests of the club at heart on and off the pitch.

They’ve also recognised the need to add numbers to the board room which is in my view the best way to move us forward.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 30
MuddyWaters
January 3, 2022, 10:13pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner

I don't think you appreciate how many people have to work on a Bank Holiday including season ticket holders.
I buy my season ticket to support the club knowing I will miss games especially midweek ones, I believe there are others who do the same.

Not criticising anyone. Most of the codgers round us are retired.
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 30
HertsGTFC
January 3, 2022, 10:20pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,876
Gold Stars: 227
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner

Same for me with night games TBH, work commitments generally has me in the South West or Central London early in the week 🤦‍♂️

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 30
forza ivano
January 3, 2022, 10:26pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,128
Gold Stars: 265
Anyone got a link to
a) Jason's interview
and
b) Filipe's apology for the unfounded allegations made in his deleted post?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 30
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Stockwood Interview

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.