Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Any Rumours Yet?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 103 Guests

Any Rumours Yet?

This thread currently has 19,358 views. Print
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
BobbyCummingsTackle
January 5, 2022, 12:28pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,244
Gold Stars: 295
Quoted from ska face
Don’t encourage them ffs

You're right, we should stick to talking about the window.

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 88
quebec38
January 5, 2022, 12:40pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +1,575
Gold Stars: 48
I think we should sign Loft because he would be good for storing Christmas decorations and old copies of Guinness World Records and camping gear and stuff.

Did I do it right?
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 88
jamesgtfc
January 5, 2022, 1:42pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,938
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from Rob_in_Grimsby

Cant see it as he agreed  to sign for us, did not turn up to sign contract then turned up at Scunthorpe and signed for them instead.

What about Greg Halford who refused to do Runaways super amazing run (a claim which Halford denies) and then scored against us?

The shudder that's sent down my spine as I recall how unfit we was despite everyone needing to do this amazing, testing run. I really hope someone demonstrates exactly what this run was one day because I'm so curious.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 88
forza ivano
January 5, 2022, 3:24pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,147
Gold Stars: 265
just out of interest, i'm presuming that the sale of Loft (for a fee) is a massive loss on the field for our chums down the motorway?
Does the money or the departure of a player have any implications for their transfer ban?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 88
lukeo
January 5, 2022, 3:58pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,372
Gold Stars: 145

You're right, we should stick to talking about the window.

I can see through that...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 88
January 5, 2022, 4:09pm
Guest User
Quoted from lukeo
This is what I miss 😂 comedy gold. 👏

I don't miss it, quite frankly it's a pain in the behind!  I click on to this thread to see if there is any news about new signings, but have to wade through the rubbish that you guys think is funny.  Why can't you stick to the subject of the thread rather than mess it up with all your pathetic (so called) jokes.

Reply: 75 - 88
BobbyCummingsTackle
January 5, 2022, 4:11pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from 123614

I don't miss it, quite frankly it's a pain in the behind!  I click on to this thread to see if there is any news about new signings, but have to wade through the rubbish that you guys think is funny.  Why can't you stick to the subject of the thread rather than mess it up with all your pathetic (so called) jokes.

And Happy New Year to you. Have you got over the visit from the 3 ghosts a week or so ago?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 88
rancido
January 5, 2022, 4:16pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,567
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from 123614

Oh dear, somebody else who has had a humour bypass and their chuckle glands removed.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 88
Mighty_Mariner
January 5, 2022, 4:20pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,237
Gold Stars: 10
I like humour as much as the next guy but I have to side a little BAWB here… it is frustrating to see threads time and time again end up flooded by puns… the odd ones are funny, but they go on for pages and pages and makes it really difficult to wadw through to actually get to any relevant information.

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 88
BobbyCummingsTackle
January 5, 2022, 4:44pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner
I like humour as much as the next guy but I have to side a little BAWB here… it is frustrating to see threads time and time again end up flooded by puns… the odd ones are funny, but they go on for pages and pages and makes it really difficult to wadw through to actually get to any relevant information.

As opposed to the threads without puns that are absolutely chock full of relevant information?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 88
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Any Rumours Yet?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.