wuffing
December 20, 2021, 6:29pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.40
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +788
Gold Stars: 35
https://davidicke.com/2021/12/17/covid-conversations-with-matt-le-tissier/

Please watch and digest this from a man who entertained millions with his outrageous skills. A much respected footballer who put smiles on fans faces week after week and played the game for fun.

'I walked in the dressing room. The window was open and I thought that a sea fret had got in. Then I saw smoke billowing from a pipe in the corner of the room...it was my centre-forward. He looked seven stone wet through. He went on to score thirty-odd goals that season.' Lawrie McMenemy on encountering the legend that was Matt Tees.
Logged Offline
Private Message
bedders78
December 20, 2021, 6:46pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Approval: +817
Gold Stars: 12
A handful of games in goal for Hereford probably didn't entertained millions

Grim Outlook exile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 126
Kris2
December 20, 2021, 6:46pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,617
Gold Stars: 136
Bearing in mind that David Icke thinks that all the world elites and royals are lizard people from another dimension that are controlling us.....Or at least he says he believes those conspiracies when selling his books and charging like £500 a ticket to watch him ramble on for 2 hours.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 126
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
December 20, 2021, 6:52pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.89
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,784
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from wuffing

A much respected footballer who put smiles on fans faces week after week and played the game for fun.

…and bagged more Marilyns than any other British hill walking addict.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 126
wigworld
December 20, 2021, 7:00pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,073
Gold Stars: 29
I don't take football advice from retired health care professionals. The reverse also applies.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 4 - 126
KingstonMariner
December 20, 2021, 8:27pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from wuffing
https://davidicke.com/2021/12/17/covid-conversations-with-matt-le-tissier/

Please watch and digest this from a man who entertained millions with his outrageous skills. A much respected footballer who put smiles on fans faces week after week and played the game for fun.

What’s his ability with a football got to do with his credentials to comment on public health issues?

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 126
TAGG
December 20, 2021, 8:36pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -26
Approval: +2,981
Gold Stars: 121
Quoted from Kris2
Bearing in mind that David Icke thinks that all the world elites and royals are lizard people from another dimension that are controlling us.....Or at least he says he believes those conspiracies when selling his books and charging like £500 a ticket to watch him ramble on for 2 hours.

David Icke along with the flat earthers are fookin hilarious. I love watching them if I want a laugh.

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 126
TAGG
December 20, 2021, 8:36pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -26
Approval: +2,981
Gold Stars: 121
Quoted from Kris2

David Icke along with the flat earthers are fookin hilarious. I love watching them if I want a laugh.

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 126
AdamHaddock
December 20, 2021, 9:30pm

Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +36 / -5
Approval: +2,746
Gold Stars: 24
Quoted from TAGG

How much is George Soros paying you to say that?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 126
aldi_01
December 20, 2021, 9:32pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
There’s always been a suggestion that given Icke has been right about the likes of the Masons, Savile etc. that his whole ‘royalty are lizards’ thing is a safety mechanism, people think he’s crazy so leave him alone and in theory easily discredit him.

It’s all very weird, and as for Le Tiss, never really got it, always seemed like he was one of those players that people raved about because he’d do something special every 15 games but in truth wasn’t that good. Had he been the player they talk about he wouldn’t have been at Southampton so long, boyhood club or not, a decent club would’ve taken him. He’s a top flight Lee Trundle…wonder if Le Tiss likes DVDs?

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 126
13 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Matt Le Tissier

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.