Davec
December 19, 2021, 8:04am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,441
Gold Stars: 42
Quoted from oochiad
Probably because they read all the ridiculous crap about them on here……..

Err no the fans are not responsible for the disgraceful performances and results...

Wondered how long it would be before somebody blamed the fans
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 13
pen penfras
December 19, 2021, 9:36am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.66
Rep Score: +8 / -9
Approval: -128
Gold Stars: 71
Quoted from OneLove
the 'GREAT TOGETHER' slogan has quickly disappeared with these lot, its head baffling how a team can go from scoring from any position on the pitch and good flowing football to shiite. My theory is they've burnt out on and off the pitch, lost their bolllocks big time detaching themselves from the club. When we was doing well the players was constantly on social media buzzing and praising the fans (which I found a tad fake at times) now there is nothing, not one player apologising for the demise, the lack of performance. Ive always thought the constant in and out of managers season after season was a bad thing and I've believed that hurst should be given time to build but now I'm 50/50 he seems shot and defeated, excuse after excuse and again no apologies. Serious situation this is and the club should take a good look at whats more worth it keeping the fans on board or keeping not arssed squad together!

Of course it's fake and of course they're not posting now. Imagine the abuse they'd get if they did. The vast majority won't be accepting of an apology, they'll say it's not good enough and start with the abuse. Best to stay quiet when things aren't going well.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 13
Bigdog
December 19, 2021, 9:35pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
Have to laugh at these endless new threads. It's obvious injuries and a suspension of a key player affected results which in turn affected confidence. Sometimes hard to turn around if you can't put close to or your best eleven out. Funny how the sage self-appointed level headed fans who at the start of the season would have been happy for us to squeeze into the play offs are now getting their knickers in a twist because we're in 8th. Man up, support the players, support the manager until we can get something like our best team out onto the pitch, scrap to a much needed win and the confidence will return. We're going through a tough spell. No need for the fans to make it even harder..

Fook me.. I haven't even seen Town win yet this season. I've been to a fair few, and I'm still much calmer than you lot..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 13
MuddyWaters
December 19, 2021, 10:47pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,235
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from Bigdog
Have to laugh at these endless new threads. It's obvious injuries and a suspension of a key player affected results which in turn affected confidence. Sometimes hard to turn around if you can't put close to or your best eleven out. Funny how the sage self-appointed level headed fans who at the start of the season would have been happy for us to squeeze into the play offs are now getting their knickers in a twist because we're in 8th. Man up, support the players, support the manager until we can get something like our best team out onto the pitch, scrap to a much needed win and the confidence will return. We're going through a tough spell. No need for the fans to make it even harder..

Fook me.. I haven't even seen Town win yet this season. I've been to a fair few, and I'm still much calmer than you lot..

That’s probably why you’re calm. Expectations went through the roof after the start.
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 13
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The Players

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.