Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.77
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +827
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from KingstonMariner

I heard he is into that Britcoin thing

๐Ÿ˜‰

Isn't that the joint venture between BBC and ITV where you can see the reboot of Spitting Image. I don't think that would have much standing in investing in tiny football clubs though
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 11
tanga_the_indestructible
December 18, 2021, 10:41am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +613
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from jimgtfc
Was on talkSPORT earlier, whilst I think itโ€™s an incredibly strange move and story he actually came across quite well and almost sounded Stockwood esk talking about community and doing things the right way. I think the bit about the premier league has been blown out of proportion slightly, but interested to hear what the die hard Bedford fans (are there any?) think about this.

I live in Bedford and the whole thing is bizarre. Bedford Town is the main local team, and even their crowds are terrible (hovering around 200 usually, although they're top of their division atm). This is like Nunsthorpe Tavern being bought with the intention of taking them into the league. Their ground is little more than Bradley pitches. Bedford is a rugby town. The Blues get consistently decent attendances (anywhere from 2k - 4k).
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 11
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Real Bedford Premier League bound

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.