Hagrid
December 17, 2021, 3:41pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,373
Gold Stars: 532
Quoted from Les Brechin

23 games postponed now and there'll probably be a few more before tomorrow.

maybe best to postpone LMS for the week Les?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 106
Poojah
December 17, 2021, 3:42pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,466
Gold Stars: 1,500
Quoted from Grimsby2012

I, of course anticipated this form of illogical reply, and I understand your unwillingness to read the whole post ad no-one would like to read facts that contradict their forced beliefs.

As mentioned this isn't likened to the violence, but the segregation of a nation through fear and ideology. I'm more than happy to advise on books that show the particular tactics Hitler used to achieve this, as this really isn't a new tactic and has been used since the roman times, including the Spanish inquisition and the churches hunting down scientists during the Middle ages. So repute this fact if you wish, bit the usual "Did he just use hitlers tactic to prove himself right " is both illogical and frankly dangerous because this use of "Fear" dates back way before Hitler....

Of course, it won't make a single bit of difference to some vaccinated as they are in the fear mode I talked about before, which is fine, just a bit sad really. Some are already showing the kinda human they want to be seen as during the pandemic.

Anyway, I've said my piece.

All the best.

I’m possibly not as bright as you so I might need some help with the logic. Let’s start with this bit:

Hitler annexes much of Europe, starts a war that claims the lives of 70m people, including the targeted extermination of 6m Jews (many of which were children).

And then vaccines did what now?

Oh, and let’s not say “don’t mention all the violence and killing”, ‘cos that’s kind of central to the story, innit…

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 106
Les Brechin
December 17, 2021, 3:54pm

Posts Per Day: 4.18
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,699
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from Hagrid

maybe best to postpone LMS for the week Les?

Am I being a bit thick. LMS??

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 106
Hagrid
December 17, 2021, 4:10pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,373
Gold Stars: 532
Quoted from Les Brechin

Am I being a bit thick. LMS??

no you're not

i've not a clue what i was talking about! Must have been the vaccine   ( im pro vax before anyone says anything)

Meant the pontoon buster sorry
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 106
Les Brechin
December 17, 2021, 4:13pm

Posts Per Day: 4.18
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,699
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from Hagrid

no you're not

i've not a clue what i was talking about! Must have been the vaccine   ( im pro vax before anyone says anything)

Meant the pontoon buster sorry

A good idea I reckon. A couple of Trophy games off (so far), so that's 25 games off that will affect the buster. I think I will, as it'll be a lot fairer to all I think. At lease were not to the point were a 2 could win the first prize yet. I reckon we'll see a few more called off by kick-off time tomorrow too. The Everton game on Sunday is already off too so that's 26 games affected. (so far).

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 106
LH
December 17, 2021, 4:14pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,492
Gold Stars: 173
Quoted from Grimsby2012

I, of course anticipated this form of illogical reply, and I understand your unwillingness to read the whole post ad no-one would like to read facts that contradict their forced beliefs.

As mentioned this isn't likened to the violence, but the segregation of a nation through fear and ideology. I'm more than happy to advise on books that show the particular tactics Hitler used to achieve this, as this really isn't a new tactic and has been used since the roman times, including the Spanish inquisition and the churches hunting down scientists during the Middle ages. So repute this fact if you wish, bit the usual "Did he just use hitlers tactic to prove himself right " is both illogical and frankly dangerous because this use of "Fear" dates back way before Hitler....

Of course, it won't make a single bit of difference to some vaccinated as they are in the fear mode I talked about before, which is fine, just a bit sad really. Some are already showing the kinda human they want to be seen as during the pandemic.

All the best.

You’re telling us you haven’t been injected with anything recently? Are you sure?
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 106
toontown
December 17, 2021, 5:18pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,260
Gold Stars: 70
Quoted from forza ivano

Perhaps you can illuminate us with the facts on the danger of the vaccine. Obviously you will equally highlight the numbers of vaccines given and the numbers of people it has reasonably guessed to have saved from serious illness/death. Your comment on promises is disingenuous. All the experts have constantly been clear that this is a new virus and the situation changes because the facts change, because we are constantly acquiring new knowledge.
Your comment about vaccinated people NOT being less likely to be hospitalised is patent nonsense. For example the majority of cases being seen in london hospitals at present are unvaccinated people.
Equally ridiculous and very objectionable is you trying to equate people making a choice not to have a vaccine with 6 million Jews who were exterminated.they, I might remind you, didnt have a choice.you should apologise immediately for such a disgraceful comment
Finally you are completely wrong re nurses.3 months ago only 8% of the NHS staff were unvaccinated, so your assertion that the majority of nurses are unvaccinated is complete bollox

Yeah I was going to point out the lies he was spouting about "most nurses not being vaccinated". Utter balderdash.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 106
BobbyCummingsTackle
December 17, 2021, 7:48pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,244
Gold Stars: 295
Quoted from toontown

Yeah I was going to point out the lies he was spouting about "most nurses not being vaccinated". Utter balderdash.

It's not, I read it on a Facebook group called 'We're not anti science conspiracy theory loons, honest'

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 106
ska face
December 17, 2021, 7:58pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,613
Gold Stars: 840
Quoted from Grimsby2012

All the best.

And how grateful we all are.
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 106
Heisenberg
December 17, 2021, 8:09pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +5,032
Gold Stars: 93
Can’t we just (99%) agree that all anti-vaxxers, even fellow Mariners, are all selfish, scaredy-cat w#nkers? We just need to cut to the chase here.

Stop being so scared. The vaccine is good. Those who don’t have it are pathetic weaklings.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 106
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › covid Cases at town

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.