Ipswin
December 16, 2021, 7:12pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from fishcake63

Problem is it's mainly the vaccinated & boosted catching it not the unvaxxed & that's a fact .. p.s i'm triple jabbed but just speaking the truth , 15 off work with it at least 11 all ad at least two jabs

That is a blow I agree The only good thing is that those who deliberately choose to remain unvaccinated and/or refuse to wear a mask (both without good reason) might get a more severe dose

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 106
Davec
December 16, 2021, 7:15pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,441
Gold Stars: 42
I may be deluded but i like to think we can get through this withiut a full lockdown where you arent allowed to travel etc and must stay at home.

Of course I appreciate cases are rocketing and will do for a while but Chris Whitty said today that cases are likely to peak very high but quickly, and that cases after this will start to drop, we just need to ride it out until we peak.

Boosters shoukd help also.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 106
MuddyWaters
December 16, 2021, 7:28pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,235
Gold Stars: 235
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 106
pontoonlew
December 16, 2021, 8:34pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +8,978
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from MuddyWaters

This sort of data has been accessible for a number of days, the media were just too caught up in the glee of reporting doom to bother reporting on it
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 106
KingstonMariner
December 16, 2021, 8:38pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from fishcake63

Problem is it's mainly the vaccinated & boosted catching it not the unvaxxed & that's a fact .. p.s i'm triple jabbed but just speaking the truth , 15 off work with it at least 11 all ad at least two jabs

It’s mainly the vaccinated GETTING ILL because they’re more likely to be older and at higher risk. Risk of getting I’ll doubles for every seven years of age.

The other unvaccinated catch it as well. Yeah f you g they’re less likely to show symptoms, think they’re alright and pass it on to others.

No reason not to get vaccinated for most people. Just fcuking get it done. Safer than most of the stuff people are prepared to shovel down their throats.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 106
Dave Gilberts Left Peg
December 16, 2021, 8:40pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +2 / -5
Approval: -158
Gold Stars: 78
Quoted from KingstonMariner

No reason not to get vaccinated for most people. Just fcuking get it done. Safer than most of the stuff people are prepared to shovel down their throats.

Wow, just wow

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 106
Poojah
December 16, 2021, 8:58pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,454
Gold Stars: 1,499

Wow, just wow

What's more "wow" for me are that there are people out there who trust doctors and scientists less than they trust drug dealers and tobacco companies.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 106
ginnywings
December 16, 2021, 8:59pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,101
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Son of Cod

Why are the numbers so high now when so many are vaccinated? Because the vaccines have lifespans hence there being a massive push to get booster jabs.

Shouldn't it be a person's choice about whether they get vaccinated or not? Of course it should, but they can't expect to get into events and places that require COVID passes if they aren't vaccinated.

Next.

How many more times does it have to be pointed out that having the vaccine does not stop you getting infected and nobody ever claimed that it did.

It's not that difficult to grasp why we are being asked to have the vaccine, surely?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 106
ginnywings
December 16, 2021, 9:02pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,101
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Poojah

What's more "wow" for me are that there are people out there who trust doctors and scientists less than they trust drug dealers and tobacco companies.

Exactly.

I know of a couple of anti vaccine types who take cocaine regularly at weekends and seem to live on frozen pizzas and booze.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 106
promotion plaice
December 16, 2021, 9:06pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,026
Gold Stars: 194
Quoted from ginnywings

Exactly.

I know of a couple of anti vaccine types who take cocaine regularly at weekends and seem to live on frozen pizzas and booze.

I know of people that still don't believe Covid even exists, how mad is that.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 106
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › covid Cases at town

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.