Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Christmas fixtures, what can we hope for?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 154 Guests

Christmas fixtures, what can we hope for?

This thread currently has 6,236 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Les Brechin
December 15, 2021, 1:30pm

Posts Per Day: 4.18
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,688
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from Hagrid

hurst was also abused constantly for 90 minutes, some quite disgusting things levelled at him

but the same folk are offended by a cupped ear

Yeah, it was shocking that day.

There was one bloke near me endlessly chanting "Hursty is a w@nker" at the top of his voice, as soon as we went 2-0 down, his face contorted with hate. Worse thing was he was doing all this in front of his Son (I assume) who couldn't have been more than 12/13, who was doing exactly the same. The mind boggles with some people.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 64
Ipswin
December 15, 2021, 1:31pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
3 points against K Lynn and that's it

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 64
male private Nale
December 15, 2021, 2:03pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: -919
Gold Stars: 136
Fully expect the National League to be suspended indefinitely by New Year with the likelihood of null and void season.

League have already stated it will not continue if fans are not allowed to attend.

Utter excrement show
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 64
denni266
December 15, 2021, 2:16pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +693
Gold Stars: 132
Quoted from male private Nale
Fully expect the National League to be suspended indefinitely by New Year with the likelihood of null and void season.

League have already stated it will not continue if fans are not allowed to attend.

Utter excrement show

This is very likley to happen the way things are going  at the moment
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 64
DB
December 15, 2021, 2:28pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.50
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,968
Gold Stars: 386
Fans posting 12 points in 4 games and thoughts of promotion, music to my ears. Positive optimism at its best, a good read, and a dam sight better than all the negative stuff that's been on here.

Of course we'll get promoted, just going through our bad spell and the others will have theirs to come, preferably in March and April.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 64
Poojah
December 15, 2021, 2:32pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,413
Gold Stars: 1,497
Quoted from male private Nale

Utter excrement show

It’s absolute bóllocks in my opinion - literally no other country in the world is going so bat shít about Omicron, and the government clearly has other motives for manufacturing compelling, scare mongering headlines. Another Boris press conference at 5pm.

What a time to find ourselves in this shít show of a division.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 64
aldi_01
December 15, 2021, 2:52pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from Poojah

It’s absolute bóllocks in my opinion - literally no other country in the world is going so bat shít about Omicron, and the government clearly has other motives for manufacturing compelling, scare mongering headlines. Another Boris press conference at 5pm.

I think they call it cash? Or power? Or social control? Or all three and then some other nonsense thrown in for good measure…

I’m reaching a point where I want Hurst to succeed just to see those who seem so vehemently against him Becauee he cupped his ear or he’s a yorkie try and find some excuse to diminish his success…a bit like the old ‘only went up because Monkhouse got injured’ or some balderdash like that…

Personally I fancy us to get at least 6 points, may be 7…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 64
male private Nale
December 15, 2021, 2:59pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: -919
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from Poojah

Your opinion aligns perfectly with mine and many others, the knee jerk reaction is totally inappropriate to what evidence is actually coming out of South Africa.

Like you say what a time to be non league as the powers that be will think as long as they maintain top level sports the natives will once again conform put up with artificial crowd sounds and empty stadiums delivered by these media corporations.

Feel sorry for all those people whose money is heavily invested in lower league football or their livelihood depends on it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 64
Son of Cod
December 15, 2021, 3:01pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,327
Gold Stars: 196
Quoted from Poojah

It's not bollocks at all. I'm not sure where you live, but it feels like it's more rife than it's ever been in London right now. I know about 12-15 people who have tested positive in the past week alone. We should be in lockdown down here, but they're too scared to cancel Christmas two years running. I love to pile in on the government but them highlighting the severity of Omicron's impending spread isn't a fair criticism really, in my opinion.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 64
DB
December 15, 2021, 3:20pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.50
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,968
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from Poojah

I agree with you, especially when Boris couldn't get 100 of his own MP's to vote for him. It's all a deflection for his incompetence and Christmas parties.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 64
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Christmas fixtures, what can we hope for?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.