arryarryarry
December 13, 2021, 9:57pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,039
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from chaos33

And that makes you look childish. Not a good look is it. How old are you?

intercourse all to do with you sonny.
Private Message
Reply: 120 - 153
MuddyWaters
December 13, 2021, 10:09pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,235
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from chaos33

This. I mean, there are some regular posters on here who are (I presume in this case) maybe 40/50/60 years old and who have been following Town for years, and yet they post a load of reactionary, ill considered, imbalanced cobblers and make themselves look utterly stupid.

It’s funny that. I always thought a forum was about imbalances between opinions and respecting people’s right to have a view that’s different to your own rather than use derogatory words like ‘stupid’.
Private Message
Reply: 121 - 153
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
December 13, 2021, 10:13pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,824
Gold Stars: 553
Quoted from MuddyWaters

It’s funny that. I always thought a forum was about imbalances between opinions and respecting people’s right to have a view that’s different to your own rather than use derogatory words like ‘stupid’.

Not when the crappy fappers making the comments have done no research on the point they are making, have little knowledge of the subject they are posting on and are making stuff up that can’t be supported by facts.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 122 - 153
ginnywings
December 13, 2021, 10:36pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,101
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from arryarryarry

"them" what the intercourse are you on about?

I'm commenting about Paul Hurst. As I have commented on many previous managers, Slade, Newell, Holloway for example.

"Them" being GTFC the club.

Most of your posts concerning the team are of the negative variety. The players are sh1te, the manager is sh1te. The defence is shocking etc etc. You constantly point out that Hurst didn't keep us up last year, despite inheriting comfortably the worst squad of players I have ever witnessed at BP.

We are a 5th tier team, like it or not, who are trying to rebuild with new owners and a new (if returning) manager. Hurst has inherited years and years of underachievement and underinvestment, which is the reason he left in the first place after being the only manager to win anything here in decades. The fact he put together a team from scratch that looked as good as it did at the start of the season seems lost on you and many others who just female dog and moan endlessly. Seriously, I don't know why you lot even bother attending matches, such is your bile.

The team we lost to on Saturday struggled massively when they were relegated and almost ended up going further down the pyramid. It takes time to stop that slide once it starts as we all know too well.

Whatever team we put out, whatever shape we play is wrong and everybody knows what PH should have done and what players he should have played, all in hindsight of course.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 123 - 153
denni266
December 13, 2021, 11:08pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +696
Gold Stars: 132
So if you dont think things are right (YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY ANYTHING )  oh thats how it works  sorry for not understanding the rules on here made by the popular clic.. Oh and if some of us are not as good with words like some are on here  we are sorry  for not coming up to your standards .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 124 - 153
Lincoln Mariner 56
December 13, 2021, 11:34pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,685
Gold Stars: 73
Quoted from denni266
So if you dont think things are right (YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY ANYTHING )  oh thats how it works  sorry for not understanding the rules on here made by the popular clic.. Oh and if some of us are not as good with words like some are on here  we are sorry  for not coming up to your standards .

Thought you gave up watching town years back and instead were going fishing, assuming you didn’t catch anything?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 125 - 153
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
December 13, 2021, 11:46pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,824
Gold Stars: 553
Quoted from denni266

Ok TRIPLE CAPS LOCK, you now have the floor…

1. Who would you replace Hurst with?
2. If you can’t answer point 1, at least tell us what style of manager you want?
3. How many matches / minutes would you give the new manager before you start moaning about them too?
4. Which new striker would you sign?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 126 - 153
denni266
December 14, 2021, 4:04am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +696
Gold Stars: 132
Quoted from Lincoln Mariner 56

Thought you gave up watching town years back and instead were going fishing, assuming you didn’t catch anything?

What has that got to do with my post ?   But yes i did stop going as i was not putting my money in fentys bank account .  Also i pride my self with being a good angler  having been  3 times club champion   and my last outing got me just over 70 lb  so yeh  and got piccys
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 127 - 153
Hagrid
December 14, 2021, 8:11am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,373
Gold Stars: 532
Quoted from denni266

What has that got to do with my post ?   But yes i did stop going as i was not putting my money in fentys bank account .  Also i pride my self with being a good angler  having been  3 times club champion   and my last outing got me just over 70 lb  so yeh  and got piccys

Off topic but use of the word “ piccys” deserves a 24 hour forum timeout
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 128 - 153
Abdul19
December 14, 2021, 8:20am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,545
Gold Stars: 215
Quoted from Hagrid

Off topic but use of the word “ piccys” deserves a 24 hour forum timeout

Straying further off, 'simples' should be 48.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 129 - 153
16 Pages Prev ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just Back

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.