Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Covid passports for football
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 147 Guests

Covid passports for football

This thread currently has 16,018 views. Print
20 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next All Recommend Thread
Northbank Mariner
December 9, 2021, 7:37pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.76
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,440
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from Squinter

75% of people in ICU with covid are unvacinated.  A friend of mines son can not have a vital kidney transplant because there are not enough ICU beds for him or his donar.  Why should innocent vacinated people suffer because of those who refuse to have the jab.

WRONG.....the true figure of unvaccinated in ICU is circa 36%...and the majority in hospital due to Covid are actually vaccinated....
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 193
Kris2
December 9, 2021, 7:40pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,628
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from wuffing
LEST WE FORGET.....
THE COUNTLESS THOUSANDS WHO SACRRIFICED THEIR LIVES IN TWO WORLD WARS FOR OUR.... 'FREEDOMS....'
FOR THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE...
FOR THE RIGHT TO SAY YES...
FOR THE RIGHT TO SAY NO...
THE FREEDOM TO MAKE YOUR OWN INFORMED CHOICE.

I WEAR A POPPY WITH SADNESS AND REMEMBERENCE,
WITH MASSIVE RESPECT TO THOSE BRAVE PERSONS WHO SACRIFICED SO SO MUCH......
WHAT WOULD THEY SAY NOW IN THE FACE OF COMING APARTHEID AND THE COMING FASCIST STATE WHERE CHOICE IS TAKEN AWAY.. ?
DID THEY NOT LAY DOWN THEIR LIVES AGAINST THESE VERY REGIMES?
I THINK I KNOW WHAT THEY WOULD SAY...
I DO REMEMBER THEM
DO YOU?

Your ancestors fought, got sent away from their parents to the countryside for protection and had to go to bomb shelters several nights not knowing if they have a home to go back to all for what was the greater good to protect themselves and others....We apparently can't even manage wearing a mask or getting a couple of jabs out of our own sense of petty selfishness over mild inconvinience. If we had bombing raids today like they had back then nobody would turn their lights off or go to the bomb shelter because the rules don't apply to them and how dare the government take away our kids or ask us to fight overseas. Unfortunately, following the second world war was the baby boomers and generation x, two generations who had it so easy thanks to the sacrifices of their elders that they gained a sense of selfishness and entitlement because of years of having everything being done to excess. They are also basically the cause or everything crap happening to us now lol.
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 193
Stadium
December 9, 2021, 7:53pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,929
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

WRONG.....the true figure of unvaccinated in ICU is circa 36%...and the majority in hospital due to Covid are actually vaccinated....

The latest data from the Intensive Care National Audit and Research Centre (ICNARC) covers admissions in the months of May, June and July 2021. Page 45 of its report from 3 December shows that about 73% of intensive care unit (ICU) admissions with Covid involved unvaccinated people (2.6% of whom had received one dose of a vaccine less than two weeks before testing positive). About 20% were fully vaccinated.

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 193
rancido
December 9, 2021, 8:06pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,526
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from Stadium

The latest data from the Intensive Care National Audit and Research Centre (ICNARC) covers admissions in the months of May, June and July 2021. Page 45 of its report from 3 December shows that about 73% of intensive care unit (ICU) admissions with Covid involved unvaccinated people (2.6% of whom had received one dose of a vaccine less than two weeks before testing positive). About 20% were fully vaccinated.

How dare you produce printed facts as opposed to some individuals suppositions.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 193
Maringer
December 9, 2021, 8:13pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,382
Gold Stars: 184

It's all about the denominator, baby. What proportion of the population in the older age groups who are more likely to require treatment in ICU are vaccinated? Over 90% in the over-80s and not far off that in the over-70s.

That means that an unvaccinated person of a particular age group is many times more likely to be in ICU than their vaccinated peers.

It's always odd when people confidently quote statistics which actually completely refute their own claims.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 193
Stadium
December 9, 2021, 8:15pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from Squinter

75% of people in ICU with covid are unvacinated.  A friend of mines son can not have a vital kidney transplant because there are not enough ICU beds for him or his donar.  Why should innocent vacinated people suffer because of those who refuse to have the jab.

So are you quite happy to force vaccinations onto persons?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 193
Northbank Mariner
December 9, 2021, 8:40pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.76
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,440
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from Stadium

Can I just say that I've just received a tweet( after making sure I'd received the correct information) from the former ONS data analyst James Jenkins who's to quote"the figures are taken from old data before the the population was mostly vaccinated"...so don't shoot the messenger, I'm taking my information from him not an independent body like you have...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 193
It Bites
December 9, 2021, 8:48pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.44
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,173
Gold Stars: 258
Will you lot just intercourse off with these posts and grow up .......
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 193
Stadium
December 9, 2021, 9:32pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from It Bites
Will you lot just intercourse off with these posts and grow up .......

Are you the moderator on the forum?
If so please direct everybody to the rules around what can and cannot be discussed.
Thanks.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 193
Stadium
December 9, 2021, 9:38pm
Champagne Drinker

Can I just say that I've just received a tweet( after making sure I'd received the correct information) from the former ONS data analyst James Jenkins who's to quote"the figures are taken from old data before the the population was mostly vaccinated"...so don't shoot the messenger, I'm taking my information from him not an independent body like you have...

No problem.

Tbh, the data is a minefield.
It takes time to sieve through it & work out the figures.
Or you can get angry like some and tell people to " grow up"

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 193
20 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Covid passports for football

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.