11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
1mickylyons
December 9, 2021, 11:15am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,380
Gold Stars: 56
Proper oddballs the Chesterfield lot I see they are looking forward to excellent fish and chips at Papas lol😁
Then they are dreading having to run the gauntlet after the game when they’ve thrashed us despite us having no fans 🤔
My message to them come and enjoy the game with like minded Grimsby supporters . Come here and act like morons you’ll find very quickly your in the wrong place and Custer’s last stand will look like a teddy bears picnic.
Welcome to Hell
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 104
Chrisblor
December 9, 2021, 11:27am

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,761
Gold Stars: 233
Quoted from ska face
Just had a quick look on their board, fúck me they’ve a high opinion of themselves. They’re currently debating how we might try and get the match called off, either leaving the sprinklers on or claiming Covid. They also reckon we hate them & will kick off at every opportunity, and talking about drinking outside of town to avoid a shoeing.

Jesus. Just come & get your 3 points in peace like every fúcker else for the last 20 years, Galatasary V Fenerbache it is not.

I do think there's an especially high arrogant buffoon element amongst Chesterfield's supporters (which is why I hope their season goes mammaries up and they're still stuck down here once they've drunk all their furlough / insurance money up the wall), but lmao if they think we want the match postponed. Clowns

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 104
1mickylyons
December 9, 2021, 11:44am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,380
Gold Stars: 56

I do think there's an especially high arrogant buffoon element amongst Chesterfield's supporters (which is why I hope their season goes mammaries up and they're still stuck down here once they've drunk all their furlough / insurance money up the wall), but lmao if they think we want the match postponed. Clowns

You wanna watch out Chris in the 90s one of their Uncles was prominent in the notorious CBeebies a 30 strong mob of hooligans who brought terror to the lower leagues. Of course they disbanded after Grimsby visited Saltergate in 1990 and the 4000 black and white yobs were vanquished with ease.Sadly the Uncle is now punch drunk and can’t remember much about his glory days but fear not  the legacy carries on with the Yoof who confidently rattled a fence at Blundell Park and terrified the home support . This was reflected in Grimsbys urine poor away followings to Chesterfields new ground where they barely scraped 2k away fans and back to back sellouts . The terrified visitors moved around like Ninjas to avoid Chesterfield hooligan hordes and barely stopped at watering holes such as the Derby Tup . Beware Beware Uncle is coming to getcha
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 104
TownSNAFU5
December 9, 2021, 12:39pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,852
Gold Stars: 42
I also saw comments that we are in complete meltdown.  Fans fighting each other last Sat.  The team sliding down the league.  McAtee out, and Hunt as well (?? They said).  

They could see 2 quick goals for them.  This would result in our fans becoming toxic, turning on the players and Hurst.  An easy 4-0 win for them.

If football was so predictable, it would be boring and no one would watch it.  We would all have won the Pools and retired (rich) to live in Barbados.

With such arrogance, I hope we get a 1-0 win or even a draw.  (When we won at Anfield 20 years ago we were in similar very poor form).  

For good measure they accused us causing trouble in their home end years ago.  As if they are angels. Some are coming just for the game and leaving Dodge City as quickly as possible. (They also expect to bring up to 1,800).
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 104
TownSNAFU5
December 9, 2021, 12:46pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,852
Gold Stars: 42
..............They also say that we are up ourselves for being outraged by the limited number of tickets for Halifax.  What is it to do with them?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 104
promotion plaice
December 9, 2021, 12:50pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,996
Gold Stars: 193
Quoted from TownSNAFU5
(They also expect to bring up to 1,800).

How many tickets have they been allocated, I was under the impression it was 1,500 in total.

Initial 1,000 and then allocated another 500 on request.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 104
Gaffer58
December 9, 2021, 4:04pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,096
Gold Stars: 31
On YouTube there’s a section on Chesterfields visit to Wrexham earlier this season, showing how the police planned beforehand and reacted on the day, in some ways quite interesting but also depressing.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 104
Ashby mariner
December 9, 2021, 6:08pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +1 / -2
Approval: +471
Gold Stars: 8
How many have they actually sold for Saturday?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 104
fishcake63
December 9, 2021, 6:27pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,235
Gold Stars: 62
sold 1500 & apparantly there still shitting themselves , like someone else said come to game behave go home or come to game ko & get a kicking balls in your court chesterfield
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 104
aldi_01
December 9, 2021, 6:28pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Their attitude is similar of that seen in many folk from irrelevant towns and cities. Let’s face it, chesterfield has an identity crisis and isn’t really wanted by anyone, nor do they have any real rivals etc…

I’ve come across similar arrogance from folk from Rotherham for example…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 104
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Chesterfield at home Saturday

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.