Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hurst out   yes out
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense, Googlebot and 195 Guests

Hurst out   yes out

This thread currently has 29,999 views. Print
32 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Mayaman
December 5, 2021, 1:29am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +3,259
Gold Stars: 71
The players we have have shown they CAN have drive, they CAN work as cohesive unit and they DO have the skill.  So what has happened since the beginning of the season which seems so far away now. A bad run happens even to the best of sides, but D&R have been plummeting down the table and their confidence must have been very low.    Either too many changes of personnel / tactics or constantly being told your not good enough. I don't like it when PH says, " We could have played better", when we have come from behind and won.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 100 - 314
realist
December 5, 2021, 2:08am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +5 / -18
Approval: -2,686
Gold Stars: 41
Hurst is part of the Fenty legacy. If he had brought in a half decent manager we wouldn’t have been relegated in the first place. Hurst appeared to have no interest in fighting relegation but preparing for this season instead. Well, his preparation is really paying off. Get rid of the miserable little sod ASAP.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 101 - 314
DB
December 5, 2021, 3:27am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.55
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,880
Gold Stars: 383

There aren’t any ‘happy clappers’.

Absolutely nobody on this forum is happy to have lost six out of the last seven matches. Not even professional optimist ‘DB’ will be upbeat about this run.

Find me an alternative manager available and obtainable.

You will struggle with this because you know very little about football.

True, I'm not upbeat but I am optimistic we'll be in the mix at the end of the season.18 games gone and 26 to play so it's a long road to the end of April with 78 points up for grabs, and I know we won't get 78 points but we will get a few of them.

Going up? of course we are.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 102 - 314
denni266
December 5, 2021, 4:16am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.82
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +635
Gold Stars: 129
Quoted from KingstonMariner

We’re you the fat buffoon offering people out near the end because they were singing “Paul Hurst’s black & white army”?

Total knob would rather spend his time berating other Town fans whilst turning his back on the game.

In fact what the intercourse happened there?

Apologies if it wasn’t you, but what a male private.

Nope it was not me . sorry.. i was sat at home having a meltdown on here..    And  i do not fight over football  too freekin old at 70
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 103 - 314
aldi_01
December 5, 2021, 7:41am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
If only people that shouted Hurst out so vociferously had arsed themselves to do the same about Fenty over the last 17 years…

That fat buffoon was a flipping embarrassment…calling intercourse but then embarrassing himself trying to get over the fence when we scored but then offering out fans who had a different opinion to his moronic self…

Have to say town fans, some, were flipping embarrassing yesterday…more so than the display from the players…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 104 - 314
dicko995
December 5, 2021, 8:11am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: -249
Gold Stars: 21
I reckon Hurst should change his tactics, 501 instead of around the board in doubles, oh wait, Runaway took the darts with him
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 105 - 314
quebec38
December 5, 2021, 8:17am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +1,549
Gold Stars: 44
Happy clappers is right up there for being as toe curling-ly awful as the phrase tinpot.

I don’t know whether Hurst is gonna prove to be the right man long term, but if a manager got sacked every time they went on a similar run to us right now then teams would get through a manager or two every year.

None of us like seeing Grimsby lose games but some of you lot are embarrassing. IF we turn it around and win the next 5 games you’ll only claim Hurst has somehow miraculously learnt from his mistakes and be right behind him again, when in reality nothing will have changed we’ll have just have gone on a decent run again. That’s football.

Have a sulk and have a moan but why some of you think sacking the manager every 2 minutes is the answer I have no idea.
Private Message
Reply: 106 - 314
MuddyWaters
December 5, 2021, 8:45am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,883
Gold Stars: 230
Quoted from quebec38
Happy clappers is right up there for being as toe cringingly awful as the phrase tinpot.

I don’t know whether Hurst is gonna prove to be the right man long term, but if a manager got sacked every time they went on a similar run to us right now then teams would get through a manager or two every year.

None of us like seeing Grimsby lose games but some of you lot are embarrassing. IF we turn it around and win the next 5 games you’ll only claim Hurst has somehow miraculously learnt from his mistakes and be right behind him again, when in reality nothing will have changed we’ll have just have gone on a decent run again. That’s football.

Have a sulk and have a moan but why some of you think sacking the manager every 2 minutes is the answer I have no idea.

He’s been here nearly 12 months, overseen a relegation (remember, we weren’t in the drop zone when he took over) and we’ve now lost 6 out of 7.

Isn’t it realistic to expect fans to be ever so slightly concerned? I don’t see mass hysteria just a genuine concern that the direction of travel is very firmly going the wrong way..
Private Message
Reply: 107 - 314
Ipswin
December 5, 2021, 8:57am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.11
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from Vance Warner

Jolley and Groves in the short term to keep us up but it’s hard to argue either improved us beyond that.

At least Jolley kept us up Hurst didn't

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 108 - 314
Ipswin
December 5, 2021, 9:00am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.11
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from promotion plaice

the mighty Southend would love to be in our position.

On our current form they might well be by May

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 109 - 314
32 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hurst out   yes out

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.