Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Halifax away Tickets
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 370 Guests

Halifax away Tickets

This thread currently has 26,393 views. Print
21 Pages Prev ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All Recommend Thread
ginnywings
December 8, 2021, 8:59pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.05
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,972
Gold Stars: 538
Quoted from Poojah
Halifax have been quick to outline the rules and procedures that will be in place on Boxing Day…

[url=https://shorturl.at/eqD01]Click here[/url]

I now need a brain rinse.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 180 - 209
oochiad
December 8, 2021, 9:36pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +3,647
Gold Stars: 27
Poojah you bottom!! 🤣🤣🤣
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 181 - 209
moosey_club
December 8, 2021, 9:37pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,144
Gold Stars: 220
Quoted from Poojah
Halifax have been quick to outline the rules and procedures that will be in place on Boxing Day…

[url=https://shorturl.at/eqD01]Click here[/url]

Dirrrttyyyy trick

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 182 - 209
DB
December 8, 2021, 10:40pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.54
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,872
Gold Stars: 383
How many people have been arrested or kicked out of supermarkets/shops for not wearing the legally required masks in the last few days? Somewhere around none, I suspect and no police to supervise it.

So why should football, in an open air stadium, be treated differently?

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 183 - 209
KingstonMariner
December 8, 2021, 11:04pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from DB
How many people have been arrested or kicked out of supermarkets/shops for not wearing the legally required masks in the last few days? Somewhere around none, I suspect and no police to supervise it.

So why should football, in an open air stadium, be treated differently?

Because it hasn’t been legally required?

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 184 - 209
Chrisblor
December 8, 2021, 11:16pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,678
Gold Stars: 231
Quoted from Poojah
Vaccine checks at the gates of football stadiums will work absolutely brilliantly, with no inconvenience to the match-going fan whatsoever.

I went to a Bundesliga match with 16k people in attendance in September that required attendees to show a vaccination certificate, proof of covid infection within the last 180 days, or a recent negative lateral flow test result to gain entry, and it was absolutely fine. There were no gigantic queues and nobody had any issues getting into the stadium in time for kickoff, so this idea that it's some logistical impossibility to get people to turn up and show an extra bit of paper or a pdf to a steward before going through the turnstiles really is misguided.

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 185 - 209
Poojah
December 8, 2021, 11:49pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,151
Gold Stars: 1,490
Quoted from Chrisblor

I went to a Bundesliga match with 16k people in attendance in September that required attendees to show a vaccination certificate, proof of covid infection within the last 180 days, or a recent negative lateral flow test result to gain entry, and it was absolutely fine. There were no gigantic queues and nobody had any issues getting into the stadium in time for kickoff, so this idea that it's some logistical impossibility to get people to turn up and show an extra bit of paper or a pdf to a steward before going through the turnstiles really is misguided.

That’s Germany, the motherland of efficiency.

In England, where we perform cavity searches just in case someone’s jammed a smoke bomb into their orifice, you may not get quite the same experience.

If it’s actually enforced of course. Which it won’t be, beyond the first week at least.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 186 - 209
aldi_01
December 9, 2021, 7:35am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from Poojah

That’s Germany, the motherland of efficiency.

In England, where we perform cavity searches just in case someone’s jammed a smoke bomb into their orifice, you may not get quite the same experience.

If it’s actually enforced of course. Which it won’t be, beyond the first week at least.

That was going to be my response, and I agree, after the first week nobody will be arsed.

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 187 - 209
Son of Cod
December 9, 2021, 1:45pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.94
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,323
Gold Stars: 196
Quoted from Chrisblor

Yeah, it's not difficult. Get the NHS App, get your COVID pass. Show it on the way into events. I've been to about quite a few things that I've needed to do that at over the last 6 months or so and it's really not a problem at all. It's being made out like this is a brand new thing, but this system has been used a lot since gigs and large scale events started up again.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 188 - 209
WOZOFGRIMSBY
December 9, 2021, 2:46pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,761
Gold Stars: 177
If all you need is a screenshot of a negative test or proof you’ve had both jabs etc, then surely, as with the ticket fiasco, these can be used and copied by anyone?

He’s one of our loans
He’s one of our loans
Harvey Cartwright
He’s one of our loans
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 189 - 209
21 Pages Prev ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Halifax away Tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.