This thread currently has 4,508 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
promotion plaice
November 24, 2021, 11:50am

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,996
Gold Stars: 193

Got mine this morning from the ticket office.

Wanted two seats together so got in early, can see it being a sell-out.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Vance Warner
November 24, 2021, 8:33pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,780
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from promotion plaice

Got mine this morning from the ticket office.

Wanted two seats together so got in early, can see it being a sell-out.

Hopefully we can sell out but one thing at a time. Saturday is a huge game
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 22
lew chaterleys lover
November 24, 2021, 9:03pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,658
Gold Stars: 234
Quoted from Vance Warner

Hopefully we can sell out but one thing at a time. Saturday is a huge game

Indeed.  Every game is a big game but Saturday is absolutely huge.

Lose that and there will be a meltdown which is staggering given our fantastic start and scintillating football.

I don't know what has gone on but surely it cannot be so fundamental to derail our entire season.  Let's get back in the groove and show what we can do.

I wouldn't make too many changes but would rest Macca and obviously start McAtee. Get Scannell Grant and Wright on the bench and get them earning their wages.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 22
MuddyWaters
November 24, 2021, 9:51pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,208
Gold Stars: 235

Lose that and there will be a meltdown which is staggering given our fantastic start and scintillating football.

I don't know what has gone on but surely it cannot be so fundamental to derail our entire season.  Let's get back in the groove and show what we can do.

I wouldn't make too many changes but would rest Macca and obviously start McAtee. Get Scannell Grant and Wright on the bench and get them earning their wages.

There’s very little chance of Wright featuring.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 22
arryarryarry
November 24, 2021, 11:43pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116

Not sure what anyone is expecting from Scannell but he only started 5 games for us last season.

Private Message
Reply: 4 - 22
golfer
November 25, 2021, 7:49am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,418
Gold Stars: 115
What exactly is wrong with Grant and Scannell - have they had amputations ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 22
Hagrid
November 25, 2021, 8:16am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,391
Gold Stars: 529
Quoted from arryarryarry

Not sure what anyone is expecting from Scannell but he only started 5 games for us last season.

More than Max though wasnt it?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 22
lew chaterleys lover
November 25, 2021, 8:48am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,658
Gold Stars: 234
Quoted from arryarryarry

I am expecting him to be on the bench and give us the benefit of his experience. Not exactly asking for the moon, is it seeing as we have paid him good money for sod all?

Private Message
Reply: 7 - 22
immariner
November 25, 2021, 9:35am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +3,406
Gold Stars: 60
Still really good availability for Saturday's game in the Upper which we haven't seen since the first two home games. Looking like 5000ish home fans at present after 7 wins out of 8 at home. Getting closer to crimbo I guess and many prioritising the Chesterfield game if they can only get to one.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 22
Lincoln Mariner 56
November 25, 2021, 2:10pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,650
Gold Stars: 72

I am expecting him to be on the bench and give us the benefit of his experience. Not exactly asking for the moon, is it seeing as we have paid him good money for sod all?

From what Hurst has said during his respective interviews it appears the problem now is that these two players can’t get any game time as there are no reserve fixtures so have no way of getting match fitness. Obviously this applies to all those not getting selected on a regular basis which must be very frustrating as it’s hard to show your worth a place in the team if your not playing!!

Back to Scannell and Grant a little surprised they’ve not been on the bench and had a few cameo appearances but suppose the 3 from 5 substitutes rule does not help the cause.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 22
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Chesterfield (H) tickets now on sale

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.