1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Hagrid
October 31, 2021, 7:16am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,385
Gold Stars: 528
Cup next week against what will be a Tricky Kiddy side.

Following that, Aldershot away and Southend at home who are both having torrid seasons. Has to be 6 points from those, we’ve got 2 weeks before the Aldershot trip and a couple of additions wouldnt go amiss. Lets not go overboard with the last 2 results, we’re a point off top and if we can get back into a little run of form with an exceptionally difficult December looming, then everything looks rosy and positive again

UTM. Bloody clocks…..
Logged Offline
Private Message
lukeo
October 31, 2021, 7:18am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,322
Gold Stars: 140
Notts were dreadful yesterday. Couldn't string 2 passes together for most the game that's the reason I'm gutted for yesterday.. But yes, the next two games are must wins IF we are genuinely looking to compete for the title.. I'm actually excited to see the fixtures after that, i genuinely believe we'll get a good turn oover of points against the 'better' sides.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
dapperz fun pub
October 31, 2021, 7:34am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,879
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from lukeo
Notts were dreadful yesterday. Couldn't string 2 passes together for most the game that's the reason I'm gutted for yesterday.. But yes, the next two games are must wins IF we are genuinely looking to compete for the title.. I'm actually excited to see the fixtures after that, i genuinely believe we'll get a good turn oover of points against the 'better' sides.

They were dreadful but we weren’t much better is the concern but if he can find a couple of decent players to add to the group we should be alright
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
denni266
October 31, 2021, 8:30am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +700
Gold Stars: 132
Kiddy seem to know where the net is and are 6th in the league and on the up  so they are no mugs.  while we at the moment are strugling a bit . Typical banana skin game..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Next 2 League Games

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.