1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
HerveJosse
October 30, 2021, 9:33pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +6 / -3
Approval: +1,121
Gold Stars: 134
So did he ever have COVID or was he out with injury? Hursts post match interview said he could only come on late on because of hamstring concerns.I don’t think COVID players have ever been named by Hurst or club and clearly Hurst likes to retain some mystery over likely team selection presumably to bamboozle the opposition rather then just cause stress to ourselves which appears to be a consequence.Now we need to worry (or not ) that during Mcatees 4 week absence (or will it be 2 or 6 ) that we can’t rely on Taylor being 100 percent due to hamstring concerns. If we don’t see ant least one incoming striker in the next fortnight I will be amazed as we can’t go on like this.
Logged Offline
Private Message
TAGG
October 30, 2021, 9:38pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -26
Approval: +2,981
Gold Stars: 121
Quoted from HerveJosse
So did he ever have COVID or was he out with injury? Hursts post match interview said he could only come on late on because of hamstring concerns.I don’t think COVID players have ever been named by Hurst or club and clearly Hurst likes to retain some mystery over likely team selection presumably to bamboozle the opposition rather then just cause stress to ourselves which appears to be a consequence.Now we need to worry (or not ) that during Mcatees 4 week absence (or will it be 2 or 6 ) that we can’t rely on Taylor being 100 percent due to hamstring concerns. If we don’t see ant least one incoming striker in the next fortnight I will be amazed as we can’t go on like this.

ZZZZZ

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 8
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
October 30, 2021, 9:40pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.89
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,784
Gold Stars: 547
Quoted from HerveJosse

Employee confidentiality?

If football is causing you that much stress I suggest you step away.

Fostering lemmings used to stress me out - high suicide rate - so I switched to voles and haven’t looked back since. I can get you on the register?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 8
LH
October 30, 2021, 9:46pm

Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,390
Gold Stars: 169
Possible scenario:
Symptoms begin Tuesday PM 19/10
Test taken Weds 20/10 (positive)
Test result Thurs 21/10 just before cancelled media conference

This means that the media thing was delayed until the Friday and that’s when we the fans knew about posi tests.

This would mean that Taylor was freed yesterday in line with symptoms starting ten day rule.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 8
HerveJosse
October 30, 2021, 9:48pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from LH
Possible scenario:
Symptoms begin Tuesday PM 19/10
Test taken Weds 20/10 (positive)
Test result Thurs 21/10 just before cancelled media conference

This means that the media thing was delayed until the Friday and that’s when we the fans knew about posi tests.

This would mean that Taylor was freed yesterday in line with symptoms starting ten day rule.

Possible being the key word
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 8
HerveJosse
October 30, 2021, 10:14pm
Champagne Drinker

Employee confidentiality?

If football is causing you that much stress I suggest you step away.

Fostering lemmings used to stress me out - high suicide rate - so I switched to voles and haven’t looked back since. I can get you on the register?

No thanks I will take my chances with the Lemmings
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 8
HertsGTFC
October 30, 2021, 10:21pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,628
Gold Stars: 217
Quoted from HerveJosse

Who cares either way he’s been unavailable, I was told today Dave has COVID that’s why he wasn’t on the ice box today.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 8
DB
October 31, 2021, 6:47am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.55
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,880
Gold Stars: 383
No mention of him on other threads, so how did he do when he came on as sub?

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 8
lukeo
October 31, 2021, 6:53am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,304
Gold Stars: 133
He didn't do much but didn't really have chance.
For me I'd rest him and I'd love to see Hunt played in the Mcatee role. I don't know how others feel but I feel his passing talent is wasted when he's stood next to the cb receiving the ball.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 8
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Taylor

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.