Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Town home to Southend will be Live on BT Sport
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense, Googlebot and 260 Guests

Town home to Southend will be Live on BT Sport

This thread currently has 7,760 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
thevera
October 29, 2021, 6:09pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +10 / -5
Approval: +992
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

Any idea on the Bournemouth game at Wembley? I bet the police move it to a Sunday or something

Thats already been played but don't tell me the score as I have recorded it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 12
ska face
October 29, 2021, 9:16pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.20
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,337
Gold Stars: 820
Not that I’m complaining, but who at BT Towers decided to screen Weymouth v Wrexham on 11th Dec over us v Chesterfield? They really don’t help themselves.

Opens that up to a 1pm KO mind, not sure the police would’ve been too keen on that match being a 5:20pm ko.
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 12
diehardmariner
October 30, 2021, 12:11pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.97
Rep Score: +35 / -7
Approval: +17,063
Gold Stars: 518
Quoted from ska face
Not that I’m complaining, but who at BT Towers decided to screen Weymouth v Wrexham on 11th Dec over us v Chesterfield? They really don’t help themselves.

Opens that up to a 1pm KO mind, not sure the police would’ve been too keen on that match being a 5:20pm ko.

That was my exact thoughts. Even when these games were announced it was highly likely us and Chesterfield would be a top of table game. Still, maybe Ryan Reynolds is flying over for that game...

BT have nothing booked, football wise, on their schedule for the Friday, Sunday or Monday. Still wouldn't be surprised if it gets moved as an extra. Policing wise the Friday and Monday would be probably get the thumbs down but Sunday lunchtime could be more likely.
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 12
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Town home to Southend will be Live on BT Sport

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.