October 19, 2021, 5:08pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.47
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,140
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from KingstonMariner

No that was Pen Penfras

anyone heard from my old chum pen penfras recently?

no, thought not, obviously waiting for that first home/unexpected defeat before returning with his lies

(am also still waiting for this exodus of unhappy and disillusioned staff that he promised a couple of months ago)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 67
aldi_01
October 19, 2021, 5:12pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from forza ivano

no, thought not, obviously waiting for that first home/unexpected defeat before returning with his lies

(am also still waiting for this exodus of unhappy and disillusioned staff that he promised a couple of months ago)

Was just about to ask if anyone had heard from him? Was starting to worry…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 67
DB
October 19, 2021, 5:33pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.54
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,876
Gold Stars: 383
He did, 50% proof

Gave you a tick. I do try but spelling, English grammar errors I am known for in the past. The truth is though I do have a Frozen Shoulder and it's bloody painful, as anybody who had one will tell you.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 67
Madeleymariner
October 19, 2021, 6:40pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,014
Gold Stars: 49
Quoted from forza ivano

Not surprised he doesn't post much, if he said I am going to give the Club £30m to spend no strings attached he would still get unneccesary insults and 50 red crosses as he passed the cheque to the owners. I do think its sad that this board automatically try and put people down who don't have the same opiniion of a set clique on here using derogatory language in a lot of cases.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 67
KingstonMariner
October 19, 2021, 7:38pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Madeleymariner

Not surprised he doesn't post much, if he said I am going to give the Club £30m to spend no strings attached he would still get unneccesary insults and 50 red crosses as he passed the cheque to the owners. I do think its sad that this board automatically try and put people down who don't have the same opiniion of a set clique on here using derogatory language in a lot of cases.

You’re tarring everyone with the same brush. The wrong brush too.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 67
aldi_01
October 20, 2021, 5:31am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from Madeleymariner

What an odd thing to say…if you’re gonna go on a forum of a club and essentially support the worst owner in the clubs history, make unsubstantiated claims about the new ownership and then deride folk for being optimistic then one has to expect some challenge…

Odd really, I’m sure our Welsh friend would admit that whilst I, along with others have disagreed with his comments about Fenty etc, I have actually quoted and agreed with him on other things…

Probably need to put that tarring brush away mate…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 67
October 20, 2021, 8:38am
Guest User
Quoted from forza ivano

Just wanted to say you got a ton of respect from me for confronting the Fenty @rselickers head-on, by challenging them to justify the BS they
were peddling.

Well done mate.
Reply: 56 - 67
toontown
October 20, 2021, 12:51pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,159
Gold Stars: 69
Quoted from aldi_01

What an odd thing to say…if you’re gonna go on a forum of a club and essentially support the worst owner in the clubs history, make unsubstantiated claims about the new ownership and then deride folk for being optimistic then one has to expect some challenge…

Odd really, I’m sure our Welsh friend would admit that whilst I, along with others have disagreed with his comments about Fenty etc, I have actually quoted and agreed with him on other things…

Probably need to put that tarring brush away mate…

Agree with all if that and likewise although I disagreed with his fawning over fenty, I still thought he often talked sense over matters on the pitch.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 67
Abdul19
October 20, 2021, 8:12pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.42
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,449
Gold Stars: 214
Quoted from moosey_club

They aren't actually the bookies genuine favourites, they just have to make them that as a result of all the money bet on them to avoid potential losses.

Aye, they're the worst result in the book by a long way at the one I work at.

GTFC on the other hand are a healthy profit as it stands, so happy to keep the odds out.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 67
Davec
October 20, 2021, 8:18pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,441
Gold Stars: 42
Pen Penfras is probably waiting for our next defeat where he will post to say that the dressing room is fractured with the management and players all hating the new owners, and there is an imminent mass exodus of staff, including Hurst and Doig who will hand in their resignations imminently, he will post this despite us still being 6 points clear at the top.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 67
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Deluded Wrexham Fans

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.