Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Flare / Smoke Bomb , either way you're a moron
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 188 Guests

Flare / Smoke Bomb , either way you're a moron

This thread currently has 6,001 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Hagrid
October 16, 2021, 8:58pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,390
Gold Stars: 529
Was the idiots directly behind the goal. Hope they find who it was and ban the little excrement
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 47
HertsGTFC
October 16, 2021, 9:04pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,880
Gold Stars: 227
Quoted from Kris2
Well the positives were that it seems nobody decided to run on the pitch or damage anything so that was a bonus. Crowd seemed a bit more subdued than usual, probably felt the game was far below them so refused to get fully invested in it. They may have even managed to go a whole matchday without terrorising the locals.

Bit disrespectful to those that spent their hard earned making the trip, as many do every 2nd weekend and a fair few Tuesday nights. Like any club we have an element who don’t behave especially when they’ve had a few, but it’s a minority.

Whoever let the flare/smoke bomb off clearly belongs to the “minority” and is a complete 🛎 🔚

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 47
oochiad
October 16, 2021, 9:10pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +3,675
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from jamesgtfc

I think Bromsgrove can feel hard done by with the Longe-King goal. The camera angles aren't great but it looked like the keeper clearly saved it to me.

Once the third went in though, I found the game a bit boring and was easily distracted.

Well I watched the camera replays and how you can make an opinion I find amazing as the angles were that bad you couldn’t see anything. The telling point for me was that the Bromsgrove players didn’t odject that much.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 47
It Bites
October 16, 2021, 9:15pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.44
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,177
Gold Stars: 259
Quoted from oochiad

Well I watched the camera replays and how you can make an opinion I find amazing as the angles were that bad you couldn’t see anything. The telling point for me was that the Bromsgrove players didn’t odject that much.

It was a foot over the line . Their keeper dived backwards . I saw it clearly .
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 47
aldi_01
October 16, 2021, 9:16pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
At least we know who’s the only person buying white smoke bombs…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 47
newarkmariner
October 16, 2021, 9:34pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +5 / -4
Approval: +751
Gold Stars: 43
so will bromsgrove get fined for the piro that was set off in the home end,talking too a few BS fans in the pub prior too the game they said they have flares every home game and said we may get a shock at how volatile they are. i get the feeling that because alls good on the field some people just need something to complain about ,bar the flair(which by the way wasnt thrown onto the pitch and caused no issues in the 30secs it was alight, Town fans were very well behaved today even showing tollerance at the end when the stewards refused to let us out for some bizzare reason
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 47
Limerick Mariner
October 16, 2021, 9:36pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,662
Gold Stars: 136
Setting off a smoke bomb after scoring a late winner at Lincoln in the FA Cup would be just plain stupid...

Setting off a smoke bomb to celebrate a goal from a penalty to go 4-0 up against a team 50 places below us is beyond ridiculous...in fact, I hope it was ironic because at least there would be some kind of warped intelligence behind an otherwise irresponsible act, if not, I don't want anyone that sad to be a Grimsby fan...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 47
arryarryarry
October 16, 2021, 9:42pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from newarkmariner
so will bromsgrove get fined for the piro that was set off in the home end,talking too a few BS fans in the pub prior too the game they said they have flares every home game and said we may get a shock at how volatile they are. i get the feeling that because alls good on the field some people just need something to complain about ,bar the flair(which by the way wasnt thrown onto the pitch and caused no issues in the 30secs it was alight, Town fans were very well behaved today even showing tollerance at the end when the stewards refused to let us out for some bizzare reason

I just cannot understand how some seem to suggest it wasn't that bad to set off a flare.

Fans who set off flares at football matches are complete w@nkers and should be banned for a very long time.
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 47
newarkmariner
October 16, 2021, 9:59pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +5 / -4
Approval: +751
Gold Stars: 43
Quoted from arryarryarry

I just cannot understand how some seem to suggest it wasn't that bad to set off a flare.

Fans who set off flares at football matches are complete w@nkers and should be banned for a very long time.

it wasnt that bad because because it was a rubbish flare that was extinguished quickly and caused no harm,i was stood about 15ft from it and nobody said a word,just like nobody on here highlighted the fact that flares were also set off in the home end,green smoke if my memory serves me right,if some sad muppet has wasted his hard earnt on that flare then maybe hes learnt his lesson,but we need to just calm down about it
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 47
KingstonMariner
October 16, 2021, 10:08pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
That smoke isn’t going to do anyone’s health any good. People with lung conditions can be seriously affected. This isn’t news to anyone so whoever it was is an ignorant selfish little shīt.

As for smoke bombs in their end, that’s equally reprehensible. I didn’t notice any on telly. Maybe others didn’t which partly accounts got the lack of comments. Besides we can’t do anything about them.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 47
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Flare / Smoke Bomb , either way you're a moron

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.