This thread currently has 979 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
vernontown
October 6, 2021, 12:14am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Approval: +93
Gold Stars: 8
Several people comment about seeing the sending off etc on BT sport already. Am I missing something? How are they seeing this already? Is there some way of seeing it on the night if you are a direct customer of BT? I have BT sport on Virgin and can't figure out where people are seeing this? They don't have a sports news channel? Bit confused....
Logged Offline
Private Message
WetFlannel
October 6, 2021, 12:18am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Approval: +395
Gold Stars: 7
There was a National League game on and they cut to the Town game when something happened, and then showed bits of town after the game.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 2
vernontown
October 6, 2021, 12:23am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Approval: +93
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from WetFlannel
There was a National League game on and they cut to the Town game when something happened, and then showed bits of town after the game.

Oh. Right. Now I get it...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › BT sport

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.