3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
ska face
September 30, 2021, 4:36pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,341
Gold Stars: 824
You have to remember that for the likes of Cheek and Alabi, scoring against us is probably the highlight of their lives. Everyone wants to beat us, especially no-marks like Bromley.
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 28
Les Brechin
September 30, 2021, 4:51pm

Posts Per Day: 4.19
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,645
Gold Stars: 168
I wonder if the game would had been abandoned due to the weather if it had been played on a grass pitch?

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 28
Eastendmariner
September 30, 2021, 5:59pm
Mariners Trust Life Member
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +8 / -5
Approval: +926
Gold Stars: 22
How sad and pathetic of their players to run over to our fans everytime they scored, didn't realise it was that obvious and bad when people who went commented about it on here.... I wouldn't for a second thiink of doing it, I'd be right over to my own fans celebrating... Pathetic. previous Q

This how it was ok celebrate  but why run from the other side of the pitch to the away fans ? the Bench in front of us was worse on the verge of treating behaviour disgraceful Stood there with my 11 year old seeing them effing and jeffing at us with hate in their eye never seen anything like it. They are meant to  be professionals shocking example.

Mariner Trust Life Member  

Seen the Mariners win AWAY at 70 league Grounds

Grounds Visited 281[img][/img]

Blundell Park a Training ground for bum ref's
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 28
ginnywings
September 30, 2021, 6:47pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.05
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,972
Gold Stars: 538
Quoted from ska face
You have to remember that for the likes of Cheek and Alabi, scoring against us is probably the highlight of their lives. Everyone wants to beat us, especially no-marks like Bromley.

This is the problem we are going to face from several teams this season. We are a target for several sides who want to knock us off our perch, and if the ref is weak, they are going to exploit it as much as they can.

Dover will be the same on Saturday.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 28
KingstonMariner
September 30, 2021, 6:49pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Hagrid
conditions look horrific, full credit to every town fan there in the open terrace

To be fair, we didn’t have any choice. Stand and get wet or leave and get wet and miss a lot of the match.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 28
goldenfish
September 30, 2021, 8:48pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +212
Gold Stars: 16
On their forum some  of the fans acknowledge the bad behaviour of their own players and particularly the bench … reads as though it’s a common occurrence, which they don’t all condone .  Passion is all what we  want to see , but without going over the line to look like arseholes
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 28
Caesar
September 30, 2021, 9:42pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +1,794
Well the terrible quality affirms the conditions were as bad as I remembered. Didn't see any ear cupping by Mcatee so seriously confused by the ridiculous way their players insist on celebrating in front of Town fans. That said don't get why Town fans let it get to us so much. Maybe it is hard in the moment but I think our reactions spur them on. Still one of the most pathetic things I have seen though as all three leg it away from their fans to ours.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 28
KingstonMariner
September 30, 2021, 11:31pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
I’ve thought long and hard about why they did that. Occam’s Razor probably provides the answer in situations like this.

“For each accepted explanation of a phenomenon, there may be an extremely large, perhaps even incomprehensible, number of possible and more complex alternatives. Since failing explanations can always be burdened with ad hoc hypotheses to prevent them from being falsified, simpler theories are preferable to more complex ones because they tend to be more testable.”

In other words, it’s probably because they are cūnts.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 28
denni266
October 1, 2021, 11:45am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.82
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +636
Gold Stars: 129
Quoted from KingstonMariner
I’ve thought long and hard about why they did that. Occam’s Razor probably provides the answer in situations like this.

“For each accepted explanation of a phenomenon, there may be an extremely large, perhaps even incomprehensible, number of possible and more complex alternatives. Since failing explanations can always be burdened with ad hoc hypotheses to prevent them from being falsified, simpler theories are preferable to more complex ones because they tend to be more testable.”

In other words, it’s probably because they are cūnts.

Phew. glad you put it in laymans terms at the end  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 28
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Bromley highlights

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.