Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fenty Ban Poll (Merged)
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 179 Guests

Should Rob ban GYFR?
Yes
No
  View Results 204 Votes Total
You must login or register to be allowed to participate in this poll

Fenty Ban Poll (Merged)

This thread currently has 9,015 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
ex-merseymariner
September 28, 2021, 12:18pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +12 / -10
Approval: +1,401
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from pizzzza

For what reasons?

People.say don't read the fishy on twitter, based on the moaning if we don't win, or premature criticism of new owners, or simply asking questions where the answers are readily available on official site or club interviews etc..

Some of that is justified, but it remains the best forum we have, with some very good posters and great ideas like sponsor a player, prediction league etc .  And it's not as if twitter is perfect either!

My view, far better to read and contribute, than go elsewhere and moan about it!

#newera;   New owners, new approach;  'we bought Grimsby Town to help renew the place we love'  
Join the Trust, get involved: UP THE MARINERS!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 63
jamesgtfc
September 28, 2021, 12:25pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,941
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from ex-merseymariner

People.say don't read the fishy on twitter, based on the moaning if we don't win, or premature criticism of new owners, or simply asking questions where the answers are readily available on official site or club interviews etc..

Some of that is justified, but it remains the best forum we have, with some very good posters and great ideas like sponsor a player, prediction league etc .  And it's not as if twitter is perfect either!

My view, far better to read and contribute, than go elsewhere and moan about it!

It can be a struggle on here at times, but so too can Twitter. Like you say though, there isn't an alternative which is good because then you end up with diluted discussions.

In the periods where I don't get to games very often, I am thankful for the posts of certain people on here who tend to reflect my views at the games I do get to.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 63
oochiad
September 28, 2021, 12:26pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +3,675
Gold Stars: 27
Best football forum by a country mile compared to other clubs……as for Fenty let him have his say, if it upsets you move on. I personally couldn’t careless as I have moved on, as have GFTC…….UTM!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 63
Mariner John
September 28, 2021, 2:28pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: +629
Gold Stars: 51
It's a new era, why trawl over that moron, not worth the effort.

More effort into support for the club and the new team would be time better spent.

You probably don't talk to people you fell out with, so same with Fenty, nobody needs him anymore.

Let him post, I for one will ignore and concentrate on the good things that's happening.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 63
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fenty Ban Poll (Merged)

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.