fishboyUTM
September 25, 2021, 7:23pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +1,070
Gold Stars: 40
Quoted from Biccys

This "dignified silence" is getting a lot louder.

It's always best to keep quiet and let people think you're an utterly classless moron than open your mouth and prove them correct

Go away John. You're not welcome.

Ooo look who isn’t being censored now. Be wise to take Biccy’s advice John and sodomist off. Online and offline.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 42
marinerjase
September 25, 2021, 10:02pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +2,636
Gold Stars: 147
Quoted from Getyourfactsright
Don’t some talk a load of SH1T.

Indeed they do..but after 17 or so years of it we don’t have to listen anymore. 👍

‘I just f*cking threw myself at it’

Mani D 23 May 2022
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 42
aldi_01
September 25, 2021, 10:27pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Town fans with facts and evidence highlighting how flipping incompetent and embarrassing that twonk was living rent free in his head…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 42
jamesgtfc
September 25, 2021, 11:28pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,942
Gold Stars: 190
John,

You mentioned that were willing to answer any questions people had last week in your rant.

After a weeks absence from this forum (in a posting capacity at least), you might not be aware that it has been moved to an area of the forum that sums up your failed reign: Non-football.

If you could answer some of the reasonable questions on that thread, many of us would be grateful.

Also, congratulations on achieving the most red crosses ever received with your drivel last weekend. You can put that award with the Spurs shirts.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 42
KingstonMariner
September 25, 2021, 11:41pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
You’re a fûcking joke Fenty. Claim you want a rational debate yet runaway (line your Bristolian leprechaun mate) from sensible questions. Then there’s the pages and pages of text on Cod Almighty  about your power grab and control of the club, but you say you haven’t and don’t want to read it. What are you scared of?

Until you have the decency to answer questions people have actually asked, fûck off back to the stone you’ve been hiding under.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 42
aldi_01
September 26, 2021, 7:00am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
The more I think about it thr more I’d like him to keep coming in here rambling and just generally being a moron…it just highlights more and more just how much of a buffoon he was and is.

He himself can’t manage to list anything like a range of successes of progressive moves made under his stewardship, instead he resorts to name calling, illiterate ramblings and denial of anything without an alternative perspective. He will have read Cod Almight’s articles because they’re essentially copy and paste jobs of information already available but have eloquently pieced together, sadly for John, he can’t do his usual and threaten some flimsy law suit because everything contained is fact.

The man is a walking example of irony and narcissism. Remember when we had spells of success under tenure (I say success lightly), he’d pop up with some nonsense, just to make sure it was still all about him. The years of telling us he’d happily leave but then pushing away any kind of offer or investment (thankfully the new guys were so desperate to relinquish this tool from his role they placated him and accepted his quite frankly, greedy and immoral demands; immoral for someone claiming to be a fan anyway).

His own username is ironic, people on this board and at fans forums have asked pertinent and relevant questions, politely and in a dignified way and yet his next response is a childlike retort because he doesn’t like the truth.

I say let him keep coming back, we’re all living in his head rent free (he’ll hate we don’t pay for the space being the money obsessed clown he is) and provide us the privilege of mocking him without really putting the effort in. Even his fans of which he claims there are many (family and sycophantic hangers on don’t count John, sorry), it’s a minute amount really, we all know this must put their heads in their hands when he pops up on here…it’s just too easy…

So whilst I’d quite like not so honest John to intercourse off on a long walk on a short pier, crawl under a rock with his fraud of a mate and the straw chewer (Marley and Day will be there but they’re so firmly placed in his rectum, him and they have no choice but to tag along) let him keep coming…it’s like shooting fish in a barrel and provides us a cracking source of entertainment…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 42
jimgtfc
September 26, 2021, 8:19am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.64
Rep Score: +22 / -5
Approval: +5,067
Gold Stars: 44
I’ve been on holiday and missed this JF rant, can someone point me in its direction please?

"Falls to Arnold... Arnold! That's it! Thats it! He's sealed it! Grimsby Town are back in the football league!!! Just a minute to go and Nathan Arnold makes it 3-1! Look at the scenes behind the goal! Look at the relief! The agony is finally over!!!"

John Tondeur - Wembley Stadium Sunday 15th May 2016
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 42
Davec
September 26, 2021, 8:23am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,440
Gold Stars: 42
Quoted from jimgtfc
I’ve been on holiday and missed this JF rant, can someone point me in its direction please?

https://forum.thefishy.co.uk/Blah.pl?m-1632015541/s-new/

it was eventually moved to non football
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 42
Bristol Mariner
September 26, 2021, 8:30am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +2,877
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from Getyourfactsright
Don’t some talk a load of SH1T.

3 hours and above was always an overnight and to suggest the players were not fed by the club is just goulash.  

Every away game that was not overnight there would be a hotel stop with prematch meal. Anything different would be a managers deviation full stop.

£200k

GTFC Exile, Bristol Mariners
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 42
mirrorballman
September 26, 2021, 9:47am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Approval: +552
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from ska face

Imagine having as much money as this cúnt and this is how you spend your Saturday afternoons. Not really what you’d expect from someone who was desperate to step away - arguing about coach trips on a Saturday afternoon.

Log off you whopper.

This. My post of the week whether it gets the votes or not.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 42
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › OVERNIGHT STAYS

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.