Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Hunt - Goal Contributions?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 353 Guests

Hunt - Goal Contributions?

This thread currently has 3,643 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Mighty_Mariner
September 16, 2021, 11:49pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,237
Gold Stars: 10
Hi all,

Does anybody know just how many assists Hunt has so far… seems like he’s involved in almost every goal at the moment. Obviously we know he has scored one but surely has many more contributions in assists.

We HAVE to keep this lad past January!

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
IrishMariner
September 16, 2021, 11:54pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +10 / -1
Approval: +613
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner
Hi all,

Does anybody know just how many assists Hunt has so far… seems like he’s involved in almost every goal at the moment. Obviously we know he has scored one but surely has many more contributions in assists.

We HAVE to keep this lad past January!

Depends whether or not you include the assist to an assist (Taylor's on Tuesday)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 27
dapperz fun pub
September 17, 2021, 7:47am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,719
Gold Stars: 81
Listening to the Wednesday podcast he seems to like it here which obviously means extending the January loan is a possibility and Wednesday are doing ok without him. This kid looks to me like he’s going to play a good level of football I doubt we’ll see him again after this season
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 27
crusty ole pie
September 17, 2021, 9:35am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,311
Gold Stars: 62
I believe both our loan players will want to stay if our season continues there’s nothing like being champions and both these lads will want the chance to be part of it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 27
Rodley Mariner
September 17, 2021, 9:39am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,215
Gold Stars: 176
Pleasure to watch him. That through ball to Sousa was just perfect.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 27
KingstonMariner
September 17, 2021, 9:50am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from crusty ole pie
I believe both our loan players will want to stay if our season continues there’s nothing like being champions and both these lads will want the chance to be part of it.

Depends if a loan or a move to a higher league club comes up.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 27
dapperz fun pub
September 17, 2021, 10:14am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,719
Gold Stars: 81
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Depends if a loan or a move to a higher league club comes up.

Playing at higher level will happen just not this season( unless it’s with Wednesday) going to a league 2 club will hardly benefit him  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 27
HertsGTFC
September 17, 2021, 10:41am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,649
Gold Stars: 217
He's made a real difference, I just hope we can keep him for the rest of the season. He also looks like his enjoying it.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 27
Jarmo.Is.God
September 17, 2021, 10:44am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,051
Gold Stars: 86
As per above, he's great, and making a huge impact.

Sheff wed have just hit a couple of loses, so hopefully that doesn't last long, and they are in and around the play-offs come January
Then they might not need him, because i've no doubt he would be able to cope at League 1 level.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 27
Kris2
September 17, 2021, 12:21pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,617
Gold Stars: 136
From what their fans are saying he mainly needs to get more experience in the physical side of the game to cope with first team football and he'll be getting plenty of that in this league where teams are more physical and get away with more. If the player is happy and he's not in contention for the first team at Sheffield then don't see a reason they wouldn't let us keep him for the season.

Think this will be an important season for him in making him the player he is going to be, he'll go on to bigger things if he keeps it up.
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 27
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Hunt - Goal Contributions?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.